Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambidextrous thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: anael24

Dear dushi you are so right! time passed and people have changed indeed...many things have changed in your 2 months absence! we have been hurt a lot and i think the only place we can talk freely and express our anger is here on this forum..because its here where we shared our joys..its here where we shared our love and how can one not share her sorrows?? afterall its only here that we will be being understand... and when feelings are hurt its worse because it really impacts when someone is disappointed and the much love and attachment you gave to something simply deceives you...

i really dont care about SA because i have nothing to do with them..whats my priority is JA and where will i share my anger or sadness if not here?? because i know that only here people will support me and my opinions

ya truly said
dushi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anael24

Dear dushi you are so right! time passed and people have changed indeed...many things have changed in your 2 months absence! we have been hurt a lot and i think the only place we can talk freely and express our anger is here on this forum..because its here where we shared our joys..its here where we shared our love and how can one not share her sorrows?? afterall its only here that we will be being understand... and when feelings are hurt its worse because it really impacts when someone is disappointed and the much love and attachment you gave to something simply deceives you...

i really dont care about SA because i have nothing to do with them..whats my priority is JA and where will i share my anger or sadness if not here?? because i know that only here people will support me and my opinions

m agree wd u dear!...๐Ÿ‘ 
actually first ekta and team cheated loyal fans, now this arguments ? u knw dear i nvr wanted to comment here. but its hurt very much that how people rude to others.they can love their heroes. but no one shud forget that akdha/parijat r the soul of this show.coz this is their show. actually new fans should know that how to give respect old characters. coz they were carrying this show on their shoulders for 2 years, they r the soul of this show.u cant go forward without respecting the one who carried something to the top. 

thatz y i feel sad, if some new actor get some fame it bcoz akdha/parijat. so dnt hurt others, and again i must say this is JODHA AKBAR, wtever u see in this show belongs to AKDHA, noone can deny this facts, so i want newcomers to respect others.. !!!
Edited by dushi123 - 9 years ago
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Not only us akdhaians but RT is also upset with ths latest developments and it clearly shows in his face in the show also. The displeasure is very visible.  2014 is dedicated to ruk and faltoo tracks and leaps , dunno what will happen in the new year.
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yes jab mein ne kaha tha sab fans bohut khush hai after friday episode mein ne kaha hamein  aur akdha scene chahiye then os ne ye kaha tha๐Ÿ˜Ši hope jo os ne kaha wahi hoo
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: lasyap3

I agree totally with Susan Di...

thank u dear๐Ÿ˜›
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: aisha...11110

@ red..yep..i agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thank u aisha
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: jojaparijat

@COLOR OOH..WOW..NICE..M SOOO HAPPY..๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฅณ

CONFIRM NEWS KYA?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TFS SUSAN..LUV U!๐Ÿค—
PLS PM ME D DEATAILS OF UR CONVO WID HER!
AISE BATEIN MUJSE SHARE KIYA KARO..๐Ÿ˜‰

dear jo os ne kaha mein ne wahi share kiya i hope aise hi hoo kyu ke after our complain hamein akdha scene mil rahe hai na mon ko b akdha scene hai aur promo mein b ..aur tum mein pata hai na yaha mein sab kuch share nahi karte kyu ke mein yaha kuch b likh ko fb tak punch jaate hai yes i will msg u dnt worry๐Ÿค—
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: stephhh

Cvs and zee always fool us so don't believe them. Already they have started SA under JA name and turned young parijat as old mid aged couple hiring old looking people to play their kids. What more they will show now? What's left to show?  Why didn't show any love scene before the daughters birth?
[/QUOTote

see jo os ne mujhe kaha mein ne share kiya believe karna ya na karna tum logo pe depend karta hai..and bohut fans gusse mein thee why they r nt showing akdha but WED se akdha ko ache se dekh rahe hai lets hope for good

_akdha.forever_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Exactly kare cvs aur fight hum kare...not fair...pakad ke pito in cvs ko jo hm fans ke pyar ko baant rahi h...
And we as akdha fans dont ask for much just few minutes of love dose and that will do for us..is that too much we are asking for..uske baad u show that gosain ar maan bai or sanar..we wont complain๐Ÿ˜†
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Love.jm

anyway we sanarians wont tolrate any kind of bashing

hey baby !!
chill..
i guess u new here ... so our forum lives like a family and we dont even knw the meaning of bashing here so better nt take it ๐Ÿ˜‰