Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Do you have message for RANVEER? (Page 6)

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged
If this is indeed real, please tell him to never change. Tell him his personality is very refreshing and although some people may abhor it there are as many people out there who absolutely love his goofy, happy, energizer bunny personality.

Secondly, please ask him to do an informatial on animals, if possible. I would really like him to support charity/foundations that cares for abused/street animals in India.

I hope this message reaches him. Thanks KST :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanSinghKumarBeingBluntMallika-E-Bhais

-PiKaChu- IF-Sizzlerz
-PiKaChu-
-PiKaChu-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
'do whatever you want to do man'Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanSinghKumarChameli_billiMallika-E-Bhais

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Oh one more thing. Please please tell him to work with Dibaker Bannerji if he every gets the chance to. And also with Motwane! Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanSinghKumarMallika-E-Bhais

hotbollywoodnew Newbie
hotbollywoodnew
hotbollywoodnew

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

Originally posted by hotbollywoodnew

ranveer singh is an good actor no doubt
suggestions

1.pls tell him to stop saying that he is an outsider as he is indirectly related to kapoor family his mother and anil kapoor wife are sister so technically ranveer,soonam & arkjun are cousins

2.stop telling lies about his height as he is 5.7 tell him to stop telling that he is 6..,we can figure that he is not taller

3.pls tell him to tell every one that he if he paid to yrf 10cr for 3 film deal he shouldn't hide it as we all can see he lives in khar west roams in jaguar his dad gifted him prado on the day bbb film released..my dad was financially not in a good situation please tell him to stop lyingLOL we all can see how much he spending on his pr..,jagjit singh bhavnani his father is a big builder & has a name in mumbai
rest all is fine no doubt he is a nice and talented actor

point 1- how many times do u hear it in a year? LOL This doesn't make or break any actors' career. He doesn't talk about it much IMO. Show me recent articles..if he is saying it in every article, i will take the message.

point 2- he is 5 feet 10 inches tall. Get your facts right. Nobody can hide such facts. When he stands with other actors, you can notice it yourself. He doesn't even wear high heeled shoes most of the time and prefers slippers.

point 3-  if you have a proof about his father paying for his movies, please send it to me and i will write your message in BOLD.  These are big issues and if there's any truth to it, it doesn't remain hidden, media finds it one way or the other

point 1 proof
http://www.filmyfolks.com/celebrity/bollywood/ranveer-singh.shtml
http://www.lightscamerabollywood.com/ranveer-singh-wiki-information/
http://www.lightscamerabollywood.com/ranveer-singh-wiki-information/
http://www.hindustantimes.com/brunch/brunch-stories/ranveer-singh-bollywood-s-unexpected-star/article1-1224675.aspx
ranveer singh said he is an outsider to gain sympthy from audience..,his whole life he will say my suggestion was why he is hiding it whyyy?

poin2 proof 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kingdomofdreams/6188895764/

omg ranveer and srk standing together in this pic ranveer 5.10 and srk is 5.6 how can they look same in heightLOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IH2y1WBdDY
omg if deepika is 5.8 and ranveer is 5.10 why the hell he ranveer wants heels

5.6=5.10 mathematical error
5.8>5.10 mathematical error

ponit 3 proof buddy yrf never gives chance to outsiders without money so many struggling artist you will get outside5 meera desai road they will tell u the trutheven bbb was offered to ranbir 1st he refused then to shahid he ws interfering in every part then jagit singh bhavnani the well known builder from mumbai his son ranveer singh bhavnani got the film

CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

Originally posted by Brishti_Sarkar

Hi Ranveer! 
My message is abit unique. I want to write a Deepveer Fanfiction but I know I will not get any readers. Can you please promote it (just one tweet would do) so that people read it LOL 
Lots of love xoxo 
Brishti

haha. He knows there are many deepveer fans. But he won't tweet anything related to private life publicly.
You should tweet it when he is online or during his Q n As. He might reply.

I did.. but he did not reply.. not his fault its difficult to notice all the fans and I understand Smile So, I thought of telling here Wink
And its fan FICTION..may or may not be true na.. m just saying he can too enjoy reading and tweet abt it if he has no problem.. :P :P 
KillStarPain Goldie

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanSinghKumar

KhanSinghKumar IF-Rockerz
KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

If this is indeed real, please tell him to never change. Tell him his personality is very refreshing and although some people may abhor it there are as many people out there who absolutely love his goofy, happy, energizer bunny personality.

Secondly, please ask him to do an informatial on animals, if possible. I would really like him to support charity/foundations that cares for abused/street animals in India.

I hope this message reaches him. Thanks KST :)

YES, this is real. Report will reach him and he will read it carefully. He always does!

thanks..will consider ur wish but i m not sure i can specify which charity to supportLOL.
fivestars IF-Sizzlerz
fivestars
fivestars

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:39am | IP Logged

ask him is he popular because of his association with deepika ? if not then why his movies r failing without deepika??

Go to top