Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Do you have message for RANVEER? (Page 5)

KhanSinghKumar IF-Rockerz
KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic5

Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

[QUOTE=Quixotic5][QUOTE=KhanSinghTomar][QUOTE=Quixotic5]Being energized bunny is fine but please refrain from invading people's personal space & imposing unnecessary PDAs on others unless its pre-planned.. LOL.. and please cut down on the 24*7 nautanki if possible , it might not be exhausting for you but cant be the same for others .. Sleepy

Oh God ! .. whatever ! .. you should have specified these terms & conditions in the topic post.. LOL..or have you already ?.. i just read the topic - " Do you have a Message for Ranveer?" & so i did - take it , leave it , your prerogative.. Smile

Smile. i understood your wish but the suggestion hasn't been put in right way. It appears more like irritation for you. You are writing like you have felt itLOL. that's not right.

'' please refrain from invading people's personal space & imposing unnecessary PDAs on others unless its pre-planned''
--------   But the others should and would tell him. Fans like us are not made for that.

''please cut down on the 24*7 nautanki if possible , it might not be exhausting for you but cant be the same for others .. Sleepy''---------------   Since you don't have to deal it directly, you cannot presume how others in the industry feel about it.

In both cases, Ranveer will stop if someone on the receiving end tells him.
So, i don't have to tell him that. That's all i wanted to say.

I will see how i can write the issue in a good way. But then he will ask if it's fans who said it...i will have to say NO. so it becomes totally irrelevant LOL

anyway, thanks for ur comments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5

KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cougarTown

1) work more with anushka 
2) don't give much bhao to PC during DDD promotions..she already has attitude problem and took it the wrong way during gunday
3) don't be so vocal about your love for dpad..has she ever been? Let it be balanced, you may regret later
4) talk less about sex. Not every one needs to know what's going inside your pants. 
5) keep up the good work

point 1)--  he knows ppl like their jodi. DDD is coming too

2)- LOL  we fans know it. but i cannot write such a personal thing to him. this message will reach better if fans like you, me tweet it to him time n again

3) he has decreased it.. hasn't he?

4) this will be sent in right wordingsThumbs Up

5) will reach him Smile

cougarTown

jibber-jabber IF-Sizzlerz
jibber-jabber
jibber-jabber

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:25am | IP Logged
I would love to give a message but I don't think I'll be able to contribute anything which you haven't already thought of. LOL
But still I'll think and PM you.LOL

KhanSinghKumar

cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Thanks parinidhi
Soul siblings more like :p

I am a guy haha. God i should write it somewhere LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanSinghKumarPaapiGudia

PaapiGudia IF-Rockerz
PaapiGudia
PaapiGudia

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cougarTown

Thanks parinidhi
Soul siblings more like :p

I am a guy haha. God i should write it somewhere LOL
iam sorry for thatLOL  yeahh u shud mention it somewhereLOL

cougarTown

hotbollywoodnew Newbie
hotbollywoodnew
hotbollywoodnew

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:12am | IP Logged
ranveer singh is an good actor no doubt
suggestions

1.pls tell him to stop saying that he is an outsider as he is indirectly related to kapoor family his mother and anil kapoor wife are sister so technically ranveer,soonam & arkjun are cousins

2.stop telling lies about his height as he is 5.7 tell him to stop telling that he is 6..,we can figure that he is not taller

3.pls tell him to tell every one that he if he paid to yrf 10cr for 3 film deal he shouldn't hide it as we all can see he lives in khar west roams in jaguar his dad gifted him prado on the day bbb film released..my dad was financially not in a good situation please tell him to stop lyingLOL we all can see how much he spending on his pr..,jagjit singh bhavnani his father is a big builder & has a name in mumbai

rest all is fine no doubt he is a nice and talented actor

KhanSinghKumar

KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hotbollywoodnew

ranveer singh is an good actor no doubt
suggestions

1.pls tell him to stop saying that he is an outsider as he is indirectly related to kapoor family his mother and anil kapoor wife are sister so technically ranveer,soonam & arkjun are cousins

2.stop telling lies about his height as he is 5.7 tell him to stop telling that he is 6..,we can figure that he is not taller

3.pls tell him to tell every one that he if he paid to yrf 10cr for 3 film deal he shouldn't hide it as we all can see he lives in khar west roams in jaguar his dad gifted him prado on the day bbb film released..my dad was financially not in a good situation please tell him to stop lyingLOL we all can see how much he spending on his pr..,jagjit singh bhavnani his father is a big builder & has a name in mumbai
rest all is fine no doubt he is a nice and talented actor

point 1- how many times do u hear it in a year? LOL This doesn't make or break any actors' career. He doesn't talk about it much IMO. Show me recent articles..if he is saying it in every article, i will take the message.

point 2- he is 5 feet 10 inches tall. Get your facts right. Nobody can hide such facts. When he stands with other actors, you can notice it yourself. He doesn't even wear high heeled shoes most of the time and prefers slippers.

point 3-  if you have a proof about his father paying for his movies, please send it to me and i will write your message in BOLD.  These are big issues and if there's any truth to it, it doesn't remain hidden, media finds it one way or the other

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:40am | IP Logged
If this is indeed real, please tell him to never change. Tell him his personality is very refreshing and although some people may abhor it there are as many people out there who absolutely love his goofy, happy, energizer bunny personality.

Secondly, please ask him to do an informatial on animals, if possible. I would really like him to support charity/foundations that cares for abused/street animals in India.

I hope this message reaches him. Thanks KST :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanSinghKumarBeingBluntMallika-E-Bhais

Go to top