Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Do you have message for RANVEER? (Page 3)

KhanSinghKumar IF-Rockerz
KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brishti_Sarkar

Hi Ranveer! 
My message is abit unique. I want to write a Deepveer Fanfiction but I know I will not get any readers. Can you please promote it (just one tweet would do) so that people read it LOL 
Lots of love xoxo 
Brishti

haha. He knows there are many deepveer fans. But he won't tweet anything related to private life publicly.
You should tweet it when he is online or during his Q n As. He might reply.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptainSpark

KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bandwagon-er

Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

interesting. can u be more clear why donating to vogue for women empowerment is a joke. I cannot write things without solid logical reasons. may be the money goes to issues like education for poor women in India through Vogue.

Vogue Empower is a social awareness platform. It is not an NGO or CSO which is doing ground work for women empowerment. Making videos about taking a lift from strangers does not count as empowerment. If he truly wants to donate for the cause of women, there are real organizations(Vogue Empower is more of a campaign) who do real work. The website says VE acts like a conduit but then they arbitrarily choose, right? That means more money to fronts like Being Human. I don't want to get into an argument-I just wrote what I think. :)

And I don't even expect the message to be passed. I just wanted to rant again. One of those days. Sigh.

no, it will pass if i have space left. i understood your point. thanks.

Bandwagon-er

Quixotic5 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

JaiJaiIraniMata

Sharif.Badmaash IF-Stunnerz
Sharif.Badmaash
Sharif.Badmaash

Originally posted by Sharif.Badmaash

Stop doing movies for friendship sake a.la Kill Dil Thumbs Down

ok. this gonna reach him in a nice polite way since Shaad is like his brother, adi chopra gave him life in bollywood, Govinda is his fav.
Can you think about how i should put it forward in paper so that he doesn't get irritated LOL.

BUT i just want to assure you the guy is highly intelligent unlike his clown persona and already has understood hints from fans about this issue. But i will tell him formally, no worries
Write that most of us wanna see you in solo lead movies for now and be sure of a good script before signing new movies. You can do masala movies after few years when u will be more established.
Hope i put that rightLOL

Edited by Sharif.Badmaash - 28 December 2014 at 5:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanSinghKumarBeingBlunt

KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Originally posted by BollyBoy

Ask him when he will be writing scripts officially... he should take a break after four or five years when he's an established star and work on making quality scripts since B'wood especially has a dearth of good writers/ scripts within the industry.

it's a good suggestion but probably actor life is tempting.. you can see how Farhan has stopped directing and coming as hero more n more.
will see where this message fits because it's not relevant right now, he is just rising now.

Quixotic5

KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic5

Originally posted by Quixotic5

Being energized bunny is fine but please refrain from invading people's personal space & imposing unnecessary PDAs on others unless its pre-planned.. LOL.. and please cut down on the 24*7 nautanki if possible , it might not be exhausting for you but cant be the same for others .. Sleepy

Ok.
Since i don't know, my question- are you a Ranveer fangirl? meaning you like him as actor...
Because if you are not, this personality issues cannot be sent to him in any manner, esp. coming from non-fans.
will see how many fans overall have this view. If i see considerable requests, will send itSmile in some nice way.

Not a fangirl / fanboy here .. LOL .. i think he is decent  as an actor.. why? he doesnt appreciate personality issues from non- fans ( neutrals or haters ) ?.. Confused  LOL

Nothing like that. He prefers message from fans and feels answerable to them. He loves his fans very dearly, trusts them a lot. He is very emotional inside and doesn't like it to spill outside.
Let me explain with example- He has 10000 fans who are ok with his offscreen personality because they know that he's energetic and OTT in camera but he is not like that in real life. Then there are 10 non-fans who don't like it. The ratio is 1000:1. And if it's coming from haters, there's no way we can send such messages to him.

Neutral guys won't care about it, they will go to watch his movies for his acting. Haters not gonna like him anyway. Taken together, such message becomes irrelevant for him and his fans.

Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 28 December 2014 at 5:44am

PaapiGudia

KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Stop doing movies for friendship sake a.la Kill Dil Thumbs Down

ok. this gonna reach him in a nice polite way since Shaad is like his brother, adi chopra gave him life in bollywood, Govinda is his fav.
Can you think about how i should put it forward in paper so that he doesn't get irritated LOL.

BUT i just want to assure you the guy is highly intelligent unlike his clown persona and already has understood hints from fans about this issue. But i will tell him formally, no worries
Write that most of us wanna see you in solo lead movies for now and be sure of a good script before signing new movies. You can do masala movies after few years when u will be more established.
Hope i put that rightLOL

good one. u r one true fan. this message is already there in my report.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBluntSharif.Badmaash

Quixotic5 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

KhanSinghKumar

Go to top