Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Do you have message for RANVEER? (Page 13)

WakeMeUp1 Newbie
WakeMeUp1
WakeMeUp1

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Hi.. 
Thank you so much for doing this.. An actual opportunity for Ranveer to listen to what his fans say.. not that he doesn't on twitter.. But here is my message :)

Ranveer, You are absolutely amazing not only on-screen but off-screen as well. I'm going to start with you on-screen. You are a powerful actor.. Honestly.. And your the type of actor that can look good with any actress.. EmbarrassedYour performance in Lootera, Ram-Leela, BBB, LVRB.. You have been amazing since forever and your new experiences allow you to grow. I'd like to say one thing.. I know nowadays it is a race to collect the most from the box office collections but remember,, the work of an actor is remembered.. movies are remembered in years to come.. not how much money it made.. movies are what makes the actor.. what makes the actor remembered. I know you probably know this stuff.. but a reminder couldn't hurt.. I have my own kind of wish hehe.. I want to see you in a violent/villain type role.. you would kill it It would be beyond brilliant.. I can envision you as a Ghajini.. It would be amazing.. as well as seeing you in a comedy role.. That would be the best. And btw you looked SOOO cuuute in Kill Dilll...Embarrassed

Okay so off-screen.. You are the best Bollywood celebrity I have ever seen. Your attitude, the way your so care-free, your energy, your positivity.. everything is so inspiring.. I see myself in you too! Well.. i admire you a lot. I just want to say.. never change. Always be yourself..your the type of person i'm guessing who laughs openly, loves fully and lives life to the max. Just make sure you don't get hurt.. because as amazing as you are... you are fragile.. meaning from the heart.. you are a child.. dil toh baccha hai ji.. although you are very strong! Good luck for the future and contrinue to entertain yourself, your friends, family and loved ones.. Wink 

Edited by WakeMeUp1 - 06 January 2015 at 5:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanSinghKumar

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fiery.Fawkes

Originally posted by AadatSeMajboor

1) he is over her n under dpLOL
2)amen to that

That visual was disturbing LOL

I am picturing DP as the woman on Top with Anushka pegging him from under. Disturbing or not, Ranveer seems ecstatic though. 

KhanSinghKumar

KhanSinghKumar IF-Rockerz
KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WakeMeUp1

Hi.. 
Thank you so much for doing this.. An actual opportunity for Ranveer to listen to what his fans say.. not that he doesn't on twitter.. But here is my message :)

Ranveer, You are absolutely amazing not only on-screen but off-screen as well. I'm going to start with you on-screen. You are a powerful actor.. Honestly.. And your the type of actor that can look good with any actress.. EmbarrassedYour performance in Lootera, Ram-Leela, BBB, LVRB.. You have been amazing since forever and your new experiences allow you to grow. I'd like to say one thing.. I know nowadays it is a race to collect the most from the box office collections but remember,, the work of an actor is remembered.. movies are remembered in years to come.. not how much money it made.. movies are what makes the actor.. what makes the actor remembered. I know you probably know this stuff.. but a reminder couldn't hurt.. I have my own kind of wish hehe.. I want to see you in a violent/villain type role.. you would kill it It would be beyond brilliant.. I can envision you as a Ghajini.. It would be amazing.. as well as seeing you in a comedy role.. That would be the best. And btw you looked SOOO cuuute in Kill Dilll...Embarrassed

Okay so off-screen.. You are the best Bollywood celebrity I have ever seen. Your attitude, the way your so care-free, your energy, your positivity.. everything is so inspiring.. I see myself in you too! Well.. i admire you a lot. I just want to say.. never change. Always be yourself..your the type of person i'm guessing who laughs openly, loves fully and lives life to the max. Just make sure you don't get hurt.. because as amazing as you are... you are fragile.. meaning from the heart.. you are a child.. dil toh baccha hai ji.. although you are very strong! Good luck for the future and contrinue to entertain yourself, your friends, family and loved ones.. Wink 

thanks...

WakeMeUp1

.Rohit IF-Sizzlerz
.Rohit
.Rohit

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:16am | IP Logged
LOL

KhanSinghKumar

WakeMeUp1 Newbie
WakeMeUp1
WakeMeUp1

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

Originally posted by WakeMeUp1

Hi.. 

thanks...

No.. Thank you!!!! A lot :))
firework Senior Member
firework
firework

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Pick different scripts and different roles. Aim for versatility like RK. The movie may be a hit or a flop, but his acting will be noticed.
Off-screen: To stay the way he is. Bindaas.

Go to top