Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by dabhlover

hey i have been ur discussions 
even i have read somewhere tat he is distant relative of anil kapoor...
i dont know whether its true or false...

m neither his fan nor hate him...  

yes, he is distant relative to Anil Kapoor. But Kapoor family has no hands whatsoever in providing him his debut movie. If they had any hand, they would have claimed it in media one way or the other or they would have launched him. During BBB promotions, there was not a single industry relative nearby his side.

Sonam's mother Sunita Kapoor and Ranveer's father Jagjit Singh Bhavnani are cousins. So, you can calculate the relationships.
Originally posted by Quixotic5

I also heard that , in addition to his dad buying Ranveer's way into Bollywood after paying YashRaj a certain amount.. not sure if there is any truth to it and obviously it can be discarded as just a rumor .. but thats the rumor i heard ..the guy can act nevertheless.. so its a win-win i guess..

No truth to it. Not a single media publication has been able to confirm it. Ranveer has categorically denied it. In fact, Ranveer's family financial situation was not sound at the time of his debut which he has mentioned time and again.
Originally posted by hotbollywoodnew

Originally posted by KillStarPain

behudi,message kaha hai,sawal nehi.

😆
Yes lay off the red bull. And tell him I love him and pick better films. 
Originally posted by QueenExpression

Yes lay off the red bull. And tell him I love him and pick better films. 

what kind of films?
Wait since when is Ranveer Singh 5' 7" ? You are trying to say that Ranveer is shorter than Anushka, Deepika, Priyanka, and Sonakshi? When they all wear heels yes they may look taller or the same height, but without heels? all of them are shorter. I have proof. If Ranveer is 5'7" then all of these girls are much shorter. 

Arjun is 6 feet tall, Deepika is 5 feet 8 inches and a half, Ranveer is 5 feet 10 inches tall. 

KJO is 5 feet 9 inches, Anushka is wearing heels, and Ranveer is still taller. 

Look at the height difference between Ranveer and Sonakshi at least three inches. 

Unless all of these girls are shorter than 5'6" there is no way Ranveer is 5'7". 

OH by the way I feel like I have so much to tell him about his films, about what kind of films I want to see him in, and I think I am going to use some 5,6 days to properly think about it. Then Ill let you know. 
Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

what kind of films?

I want to seem him in epic love stories and period dramas like Jodha Akbar. Maybe work with the director who made JA 

BBB and Lootera type of films. Also PK type of films. Even though I didn't like RL..I think it was a good choice for him. He performed well. So he should do more romantic films like RL. I would say keep working with Sanjay Leela B. He knows how to get the best out of Ranveer. 

ps don't tell him I said lay off red bull. I was joking with that! 

Tell him he's a good actor but hammed in Gunday. He should work on that. And tell him to do more films with Anu. And he should work with Imriaz Ali, Anurag Basu, Ayan Mukerji and Hirani. 

Edited by QueenExpression - 9 years ago
I jst want ranveer to do atleast one movie wid katrina