Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
1) work more with anushka 
2) don't give much bhao to PC during DDD promotions..she already has attitude problem and took it the wrong way during gunday
3) don't be so vocal about your love for dpad..has she ever been? Let it be balanced, you may regret later
4) talk less about sex. Not every one needs to know what's going inside your pants. 
5) keep up the good work

PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cougarTown

2) don't give much bhao to PC during DDD promotions..she already has attitude problem and took it the wrong way during gunday
3) don't be so vocal about your love for dpad..has she ever been? Let it be balanced, you may regret later
4) talk less about sex. Not every one needs to know what's going inside your pants. 
5) keep up the good work

ur 1st and 3rd point are my actual feeling😉soul sistaaa kyaa????😆
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail

5) keep up the good work

point 1)--  he knows ppl like their jodi. DDD is coming too

2)- 😆  we fans know it. but i cannot write such a personal thing to him. this message will reach better if fans like you, me tweet it to him time n again

3) he has decreased it.. hasn't he?

4) this will be sent in right wordings👍🏼

5) will reach him 😊
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would love to give a message but I don't think I'll be able to contribute anything which you haven't already thought of. 😆
But still I'll think and PM you.😆
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks parinidhi
Soul siblings more like :p

I am a guy haha. God i should write it somewhere LOL
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks parinidhi

Soul siblings more like :p

I am a guy haha. God i should write it somewhere LOL

iam sorry for that😆  yeahh u shud mention it somewhere😆
hotbollywoodnew thumbnail
ranveer singh is an good actor no doubt
suggestions

1.pls tell him to stop saying that he is an outsider as he is indirectly related to kapoor family his mother and anil kapoor wife are sister so technically ranveer,soonam & arkjun are cousins

2.stop telling lies about his height as he is 5.7 tell him to stop telling that he is 6..,we can figure that he is not taller

3.pls tell him to tell every one that he if he paid to yrf 10cr for 3 film deal he shouldn't hide it as we all can see he lives in khar west roams in jaguar his dad gifted him prado on the day bbb film released..my dad was financially not in a good situation please tell him to stop lying😆 we all can see how much he spending on his pr..,jagjit singh bhavnani his father is a big builder & has a name in mumbai

rest all is fine no doubt he is a nice and talented actor
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Originally posted by: hotbollywoodnew

ranveer singh is an good actor no doubt

suggestions

1.pls tell him to stop saying that he is an outsider as he is indirectly related to kapoor family his mother and anil kapoor wife are sister so technically ranveer,soonam & arkjun are cousins

2.stop telling lies about his height as he is 5.7 tell him to stop telling that he is 6..,we can figure that he is not taller

3.pls tell him to tell every one that he if he paid to yrf 10cr for 3 film deal he shouldn't hide it as we all can see he lives in khar west roams in jaguar his dad gifted him prado on the day bbb film released..my dad was financially not in a good situation please tell him to stop lying😆 we all can see how much he spending on his pr..,jagjit singh bhavnani his father is a big builder & has a name in mumbai
rest all is fine no doubt he is a nice and talented actor

point 1- how many times do u hear it in a year? 😆 This doesn't make or break any actors' career. He doesn't talk about it much IMO. Show me recent articles..if he is saying it in every article, i will take the message.

point 2- he is 5 feet 10 inches tall. Get your facts right. Nobody can hide such facts. When he stands with other actors, you can notice it yourself. He doesn't even wear high heeled shoes most of the time and prefers slippers.

point 3-  if you have a proof about his father paying for his movies, please send it to me and i will write your message in BOLD.  These are big issues and if there's any truth to it, it doesn't remain hidden, media finds it one way or the other

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
If this is indeed real, please tell him to never change. Tell him his personality is very refreshing and although some people may abhor it there are as many people out there who absolutely love his goofy, happy, energizer bunny personality.

Secondly, please ask him to do an informatial on animals, if possible. I would really like him to support charity/foundations that cares for abused/street animals in India.

I hope this message reaches him. Thanks KST :)