Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

New Article-TV's Top 5 Leads With Absurd Characteristics! Aahil-QH (Page 3)

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
OuchCry
This just reminded of an article posted earlier where Aahil was mentioned as "Top 5 most promising comeback roles" Cry

Oh man! Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishmicshyRaingoddessMrDarcyfanflora212

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged
No matter how biased the writers r its a fact that Aahil's character has ,been butchered, slaughtered, n the Aahil we r seeing nowadayz is not the same guy.  I cant feel the similar vibes between Sanam n Aahil too. That swap track killed it for many, i still was hopeful that once they'll be back again we'll feel the same passion. But sadly both of them arent in the form, i cannot blame them cz the story n characterization aint giving them the full potential. I just fear will thdy go further loeer from here or the makers will have sanity to save them 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishJShuklaMrDarcyfan

THE_BOSS Senior Member
THE_BOSS
THE_BOSS

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
200 % i agree with this post ...(NO OFFENCE TO GURUDEV THOUGH)...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAish

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Aahil was such an amazingly layered charatcer who was quite different from other 4 lions leads and male leads in general! He was more human n less over the top n minus the trademark gussa lol he was arrogant yet there was something endearing about him. Sanam had the four lions stamp which made their chemistry sizzling, unique and fun but now both r lost! The cvs have messed up the characters of Aahil n Sanam so badly! I remember a while back we all argued that if Aahil slaps Sanam then their relationship is over but honestly I wish he did something, not slap her but kick her out or fight her before the swap. Hate her for accusing his mom and then on realizing is mistake seek her forgiveness. Search high and low for her. Crave for her. Would have given their story an obstacle but one where we would root for both characters. He could have won her over again and this time with the intention to clear everything between them and start afresh in a relationship that consisted of trust along with love! Seher could have entered as Sanam while Sanam was gone. Tanu could have hidden the fact from Aahil thinking she could get rid of Sanam before he came back! This would have saved as Aaher! Then with Seher stumbling upon Dilshad could have learned the truth and decide to seek revenge. There are so many other ways too! Also the new Sanam made things a million times worse! Idk how they will fix things lol Its so sad the cvs have done this when they could have handled things so much differently. Even after the swap they could have created drama differently. Now even when they reunite it will be Aahil saying sorry n Sanam being mahan, forgiving him. Where will there be junoon in that? It makes one think if there is any ishq for there to be junoon between these two? Sanam hiding things n being ok with another woman in Aahil's life n Aahil being blinded to the point of not trusting the woman he loves. They both have somehow lost the connection which was once so strong! But...

There is a but LOL I dont feel Aahil shud b compared to the male lead from the other show who is just plain sadistic n unpredictable. When he says something to the female lead everyone is like is he real or faking it. With Aahil is never a question of whether he is being real or faking his love. Also the other lead despite having a wonderful female matriarch figure in his life acts this way, Aahil has grown up with Billi lol but whats bad is that he allows Billi to have such a strong control over him! He doesn't use his own brains! Its just unfortunate that the cvs have done this to his character. There is so much more they could have shown. Aahil was one character we felt so much for! Whether it was him coping with his past, his love for Sanam, his jealousy, his acceptance, his junoon everything! Him falling in love was just beautiful! SaHil had such a unique love story. The cvs just took the worse route Angry n idk why they had to drag when there was so much to show story wise. Shows drag when the main revelation is done and nothing is left to show. But here more than Aahil, the story is absurd! Anyway TFS! This article shows that QH is no longer the same show we watched 8 months ago. Its such a shame! I was watching old episodes n I honestly miss those days so much! Disapprove 

KV's acting for me is the only saving grace as far as Aahil's character goes! Just watching him is what gets me to watch QH these days lol If there is no Aahil in the episode I honestly dont look fwd to watching because there is not story to watch lol 

Edited by Raingoddess - 28 December 2014 at 12:25pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishAGirlHasNoNameJShuklanikki.171micshyMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlockedflora212

tleshni Senior Member
tleshni
tleshni

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
i think the one and only reason for KVB to be stuck in this show is because of his friendship with SJ..
even his wife confirmed it..

There is absolutely no reason for an actor with his calibre to be reduced into a mere prop in the show..

In his previous shows he had substantial amount of role to play but here it's absolutely nothing..

Im just waiting for the day he quits the show and save myself from this utter rubbishDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishMrDarcyfan

Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
oh god!!! even websites came to know about Aahil's characters but cvs and gul are still aware of it...and continuing nonsense...
tfs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishmicshyMrDarcyfan

priya188 Groupbie
priya188
priya188

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
he behaves very weired sometimes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tleshni

i think the one and only reason for KVB to be stuck in this show is because of his friendship with SJ..
even his wife confirmed it..

There is absolutely no reason for an actor with his calibre to be reduced into a mere prop in the show..

In his previous shows he had substantial amount of role to play but here it's absolutely nothing..

Im just waiting for the day he quits the show and save myself from this utter rubbishDead
No he aibt sticking around due to his friendship with surbui, n this fact even TJ confirmed, hes sticking bcz of the contract he has signed, n hes not unprofessional like many others who leave rhe show midway not caring about the contracts n all, n hes a sweetheart n a professional guy, he has never quit any of his shows midway or abruptly, 
Even TJ confirmed that Surbhi is a part of their family n she'll be one even after the show will finish, so his staying on the show has nothing to do with friemdship with SJ, 

I also want him to quit this nonsense, this PH doesnot deserve a sincere actor like him, how r thry wasting his talent its a shame

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishminnie2308KaanKeNicheflora212

Go to top