Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

New Article-TV's Top 5 Leads With Absurd Characteristics! Aahil-QH (Page 2)

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:57am | IP Logged
^^ Mandy, they sacrificed Ahil to develop a side character during the swap track and that too to further alienate audiance from Sunehri, by showing neither remorse, nor redemption for what she had done with her sisters's life...at the end...What purpose did that serve I still don't know!
And currently they are sacrificing Sanam to develope Sanam2 and again I am higly skeptical as to where this would end...These cvs. just don't care about feed back if they do, they would have listened to us when they started the swap track...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeJShuklamicshyRaingoddessMrDarcyfanLovenarbhiShaitaanKiKhala

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged
ohOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovenarbhiMrDarcyfan

navk IF-Sizzlerz
navk
navk

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:18am | IP Logged
tfs
-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Ahil isnt that bad compared to other leads i saw across different hindi shows... Ahil had lots to explore by cvs which they couldnt maintain the consistency... Ahils character was one of the most celebrated 4lions male but a very short period... around 5 months from grave track...
But fact is Fuzion's writer is ex-leads fan! so you can understand their negativity since last december... thats why i hate fan made Fuziin site! As if Gopi Ahem Akshara Naitik Anandi Jagya Bhavo Shandhya Suraj have the best characterization lol... those are worst of indian tv!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeSheAishmicshytastahninJShuklaIn-Sanity-MetisRaingoddessLovenarbhiMs.SherlockedMrDarcyfanflora212Sherni_Jerry

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:52am | IP Logged
But in the case of comparison with other wierd leads Ahil is still better than those 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishmicshyRaingoddessMrDarcyfanLovenarbhi

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheAish

^^ Mandy, they sacrificed Ahil to develop a side character during the swap track and that too to further alienate audiance from Sunehri, by showing neither remorse, nor redemption for what she had done with her sisters's life...at the end...What purpose did that serve I still don't know!
And currently they are sacrificing Sanam to develope Sanam2 and again I am higly skeptical as to where this would end...These cvs. just don't care about feed back if they do, they would have listened to us when they started the swap track...
Now this I could never understand? What was the point? And did they even use Aahil's sacrifice well? Could they endear Sunehri with this sacrifice? NO. In fact it actually cost her a lot. The swap track only endeared Sanam to us even more(if that was even possible) when we appreciated her mental, physical and emotional strength to escape all on her own. However again it was sacrificed when she approached a lost twin rather than the tried and tested love of her life in times of dangerLOL.

Anyhow, they can still do a whole lot. And unlike other male leads KV brings a lot of capabilities including acting, good looks, good body and even ability for stunts. If utilized well, he's a gold mine...but alas all he does is abuse an already watered down female lead and throw moneyDead

But I am still super angry for including him with the KKB lead...PUHLEEEZ that guy is...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeSheAishmicshyMrDarcyfan

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
^^ True, the comparison with Abhi is so far off...that guy is sadistic and MCP personified from what is described about him...but the most that can be said about Ahil is STILL way better than what can be said about the heroes of the top TRP shows currently...
And It really is credit to KVB that he still manages to keep viewers rooting for him even though his role is so lame these days...
As for Sanam, I really do wonder if Surbi feels its worth playing the double role when all her work as Sanam is slowly going down the drain in order to make the other twin appear spunky and smart...
Any idiot can see this quest of the cvs to mold SaSe into the age old Sita and Gita is watering down the character of the lead that they introduced to the viewers for the majority of Q2 duration so far.

Edited by SheAish - 28 December 2014 at 9:15am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeJShuklamicshyRaingoddessLovenarbhiMrDarcyfanflora212

nikki.171 IF-Dazzler
nikki.171
nikki.171

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
*facepalms*

The way Aahil and Sanam are butchered is pathetic. I feel more sorry for Sanam's character - made weak, fragile and dependent. This makes me so mad, was going to write a rant post about it,

I hope the CVs wake up.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishJShuklamicshyMrDarcyfan

Go to top