New Article-TV's Top 5 Leads With Absurd Characteristics! Aahil-QH - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
But in the case of comparison with other wierd leads Ahil is still better than those 
Originally posted by SheAish

^^ Mandy, they sacrificed Ahil to develop a side character during the swap track and that too to further alienate audiance from Sunehri, by showing neither remorse, nor redemption for what she had done with her sisters's life...at the end...What purpose did that serve I still don't know!
And currently they are sacrificing Sanam to develope Sanam2 and again I am higly skeptical as to where this would end...These cvs. just don't care about feed back if they do, they would have listened to us when they started the swap track...
Now this I could never understand? What was the point? And did they even use Aahil's sacrifice well? Could they endear Sunehri with this sacrifice? NO. In fact it actually cost her a lot. The swap track only endeared Sanam to us even more(if that was even possible) when we appreciated her mental, physical and emotional strength to escape all on her own. However again it was sacrificed when she approached a lost twin rather than the tried and tested love of her life in times of danger😆.

Anyhow, they can still do a whole lot. And unlike other male leads KV brings a lot of capabilities including acting, good looks, good body and even ability for stunts. If utilized well, he's a gold mine...but alas all he does is abuse an already watered down female lead and throw money🤢. 

But I am still super angry for including him with the KKB lead...PUHLEEEZ that guy is...😡
^^ True, the comparison with Abhi is so far off...that guy is sadistic and MCP personified from what is described about him...but the most that can be said about Ahil is STILL way better than what can be said about the heroes of the top TRP shows currently...
And It really is credit to KVB that he still manages to keep viewers rooting for him even though his role is so lame these days...
As for Sanam, I really do wonder if Surbi feels its worth playing the double role when all her work as Sanam is slowly going down the drain in order to make the other twin appear spunky and smart...
Any idiot can see this quest of the cvs to mold SaSe into the age old Sita and Gita is watering down the character of the lead that they introduced to the viewers for the majority of Q2 duration so far.
Edited by SheAish - 9 years ago
*facepalms*

The way Aahil and Sanam are butchered is pathetic. I feel more sorry for Sanam's character - made weak, fragile and dependent. This makes me so mad, was going to write a rant post about it,

I hope the CVs wake up.
😭
This just reminded of an article posted earlier where Aahil was mentioned as "Top 5 most promising comeback roles" ðŸ˜­

Oh man! 
No matter how biased the writers r its a fact that Aahil's character has ,been butchered, slaughtered, n the Aahil we r seeing nowadayz is not the same guy.  I cant feel the similar vibes between Sanam n Aahil too. That swap track killed it for many, i still was hopeful that once they'll be back again we'll feel the same passion. But sadly both of them arent in the form, i cannot blame them cz the story n characterization aint giving them the full potential. I just fear will thdy go further loeer from here or the makers will have sanity to save them 
200 % i agree with this post ...(NO OFFENCE TO GURUDEV THOUGH)...
Aahil was such an amazingly layered charatcer who was quite different from other 4 lions leads and male leads in general! He was more human n less over the top n minus the trademark gussa lol he was arrogant yet there was something endearing about him. Sanam had the four lions stamp which made their chemistry sizzling, unique and fun but now both r lost! The cvs have messed up the characters of Aahil n Sanam so badly! I remember a while back we all argued that if Aahil slaps Sanam then their relationship is over but honestly I wish he did something, not slap her but kick her out or fight her before the swap. Hate her for accusing his mom and then on realizing is mistake seek her forgiveness. Search high and low for her. Crave for her. Would have given their story an obstacle but one where we would root for both characters. He could have won her over again and this time with the intention to clear everything between them and start afresh in a relationship that consisted of trust along with love! Seher could have entered as Sanam while Sanam was gone. Tanu could have hidden the fact from Aahil thinking she could get rid of Sanam before he came back! This would have saved as Aaher! Then with Seher stumbling upon Dilshad could have learned the truth and decide to seek revenge. There are so many other ways too! Also the new Sanam made things a million times worse! Idk how they will fix things lol Its so sad the cvs have done this when they could have handled things so much differently. Even after the swap they could have created drama differently. Now even when they reunite it will be Aahil saying sorry n Sanam being mahan, forgiving him. Where will there be junoon in that? It makes one think if there is any ishq for there to be junoon between these two? Sanam hiding things n being ok with another woman in Aahil's life n Aahil being blinded to the point of not trusting the woman he loves. They both have somehow lost the connection which was once so strong! But...

There is a but ðŸ˜† I dont feel Aahil shud b compared to the male lead from the other show who is just plain sadistic n unpredictable. When he says something to the female lead everyone is like is he real or faking it. With Aahil is never a question of whether he is being real or faking his love. Also the other lead despite having a wonderful female matriarch figure in his life acts this way, Aahil has grown up with Billi lol but whats bad is that he allows Billi to have such a strong control over him! He doesn't use his own brains! Its just unfortunate that the cvs have done this to his character. There is so much more they could have shown. Aahil was one character we felt so much for! Whether it was him coping with his past, his love for Sanam, his jealousy, his acceptance, his junoon everything! Him falling in love was just beautiful! SaHil had such a unique love story. The cvs just took the worse route 😡 n idk why they had to drag when there was so much to show story wise. Shows drag when the main revelation is done and nothing is left to show. But here more than Aahil, the story is absurd! Anyway TFS! This article shows that QH is no longer the same show we watched 8 months ago. Its such a shame! I was watching old episodes n I honestly miss those days so much! ðŸ˜’ 

KV's acting for me is the only saving grace as far as Aahil's character goes! Just watching him is what gets me to watch QH these days lol If there is no Aahil in the episode I honestly dont look fwd to watching because there is not story to watch lol 
Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
i think the one and only reason for KVB to be stuck in this show is because of his friendship with SJ..
even his wife confirmed it..

There is absolutely no reason for an actor with his calibre to be reduced into a mere prop in the show..

In his previous shows he had substantial amount of role to play but here it's absolutely nothing..

Im just waiting for the day he quits the show and save myself from this utter rubbish🤢
oh god!!! even websites came to know about Aahil's characters but cvs and gul are still aware of it...and continuing nonsense...
tfs