New Article-TV's Top 5 Leads With Absurd Characteristics! Aahil-QH

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
New Article - 'Television's Top Five Leads With Absurd Characteristics - In Pics'. Aahil from Qubool hai Is Mentioned. Click The Link To Read The Article -
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/televisions-top-five-leads-absurd-characteristics-pics/

It is truly a pity that such a unique character such as Aahil has now been reduced to being in lists like this one! He shares the list with a total FOOL from another show, which I will not mention! But either ways, this is not what Aahil's character deserves! 

Yes he was always controlled by Tanveer! But THIS? Especially accepting this "Con" Nikah, and also never realising that Seher's odd behavior should have been more closely examined. Not to mention the numerous murder attempts on Sanam? It just defines logic. I am SO mad at the CV's for reducing Aahil to this! 

Yehi Din dekna Bakhi tha!

P.S: Article posted below.
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hum kar bhi kya sakte he ðŸ˜† He is actually in the list of all wierd characters😲😆 When I watch Qubool hai nowdays sometimes I feel I am watching a new Sahil, a new Sanam and a new Ahil...The Ahil, Sanam and Sahil actually got lost completely in the last and best Sahil scene the kohinoor project The love confession of Ahil! After that every thing started to mess up and now we have got the result.  Though I still like Ahil but somewhere I miss the Ahil the one which I actually loved. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail

Qubool Hai - Aahil and Sanam

Qubool Hai - Aahil

Aahil is the most bechaara pati of telly town. He never gets to marry the girl whom he expects to get married to. At first he was supposed to get married to Nida who got replaced with Sanam and then when he was supposed to get married to Sanam, he ended up marrying another Sanam with the same name and he didn't even get to know. Moreover, his wife got kidnapped and was replaced with her lookalike and still he remained aloof from the fact that the lady with him isn't his wife. Sometimes one can dwell over the fact whether Qubool Hai does have any hero at all in the show.

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Qubool Hai - Aahil and Sanam

Qubool Hai - Aahil

Aahil is the most bechaara pati of telly town. He never gets to marry the girl whom he expects to get married to. At first he was supposed to get married to Nida who got replaced with Sanam and then when he was supposed to get married to Sanam, he ended up marrying another Sanam with the same name and he didn't even get to know. Moreover, his wife got kidnapped and was replaced with her lookalike and still he remained aloof from the fact that the lady with him isn't his wife. Sometimes one can dwell over the fact whether Qubool Hai does have any hero at all in the show.

@large how dare they say that?  ðŸ˜¡ Qubool hai do have hero  Don't they know Tanveer is the real hero and soon she is going to have a kid who will also posses all the heroic traits of her mom aka Tanveer and that kid name is Ammi ki Sanam the chidiya ðŸ˜ƒðŸ¥± 
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Goes to show HOW much cvs have ruined our Ahil in the past two months or so...Really sad that such a phenomenal character is being reduced to the state of a heroine as the article implies...and being compared to the rest of the losers in the list...🤢

I seriously wonder if the cvs even watch the show...why else would they NOT see how they are totally destroying the very epic characters that drew the audiance to the show in the first place...Both Ahil and Sanam are just caricatures of what they used to be...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheAish

Goes to show HOW much cvs have ruined our Ahil in the past two months or so...Really sad that such a phenomenal character is being reduced to the state of a heroine as the article implies...and being compared to the rest of the losers in the list...🤢

I seriously wonder if the cvs even watch the show...why else would they NOT see how they are totally destroying the very epic characters that drew the audiance to the show in the first place...Both Ahil and Sanam are just caricatures of what they used to be...

Yes look at the male losers in that list! Those characters have NOTHING on our ARI who was an amazing character to watch. Even though controlled, he had a mind of his own. He married Sanam at the 11th hour, because in his heart he was in love with her. But this time what was done to him was sickening beyond beleif. His Mother didnt even tell him that the women she made sit at the Nikah Mandap was NOT the women HE was expecting to marry! The first time he had choice and he excercised it. But this time even THAT was taken from him!

Also, Sanam is now shown as some sort of scared "Bechari" type, when that was not what she was before! She was fiery and she was outspoken! She had courage! She was Miss Dhabewali! Those days the dialogues between Aahil and Sanam were epic. The way Sanam and Aahil used to stare each other down? The TASHAN? Uff! 

NOW...? Both just crying all the time, victims of Billi! How Aahil has allowed himself to be emotionally blackmailed into accepting this unethical marriage, and how Sanam, is actually championing her Sauten, and SEHER has to tell her to not trust Sanam 2? 

Aahil aur Sanam kya teh, aur kya bangaye? Sad really! 
Surish thumbnail
In full agreement with this article without equivocation
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
abi yahi baki tha🤔  We fans were yelling that do something about aher but nahi abi Ahil is catagorised with some lame heros.  Nafz se totally agree karthi hu Tanveer is the hero of the show no one else
Thanks mandy
SheAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ Mandy, they sacrificed Ahil to develop a side character during the swap track and that too to further alienate audiance from Sunehri, by showing neither remorse, nor redemption for what she had done with her sisters's life...at the end...What purpose did that serve I still don't know!
And currently they are sacrificing Sanam to develope Sanam2 and again I am higly skeptical as to where this would end...These cvs. just don't care about feed back if they do, they would have listened to us when they started the swap track...
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ahil isnt that bad compared to other leads i saw across different hindi shows... Ahil had lots to explore by cvs which they couldnt maintain the consistency... Ahils character was one of the most celebrated 4lions male but a very short period... around 5 months from grave track...
But fact is Fuzion's writer is ex-leads fan! so you can understand their negativity since last december... thats why i hate fan made Fuziin site! As if Gopi Ahem Akshara Naitik Anandi Jagya Bhavo Shandhya Suraj have the best characterization lol... those are worst of indian tv!