Ye Hai Mohabbatein Written Update 27th December 2014

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

The Episode starts with Mihika being angry in her room. Ashok comes happily to her saying it was all for her. She scolds him and says she deleted all her pics from the mobile. He asks why did she do this. She says I m your wife, I have legal right, don t trouble me, and keep my family out of all this, get out. He says not again. She says out, and he leaves. She says you ruined my life, but I will make you pay the price for every single moment, I will take revenge from Ashok and Suraj. Raman is sleeping. Ruhi tells Ishita that Adi is not in room. Ishita says he will be in washroom. Ruhi says he is not at home. Ishita says he will be with Shagun, and makes her sleep. Ruhi asks what if he is not at home. Ishita says don t take tension, I will see him, you sleep now.

Ishita looks for Adi in everyone s room. She does not see Adi anywhere and gets worried. She says where did he go, and sees the door. She says did he go out, and goes to see outside. She sees Adi shivering in the cold sitting on the bench. She asks him how did he come here, and hugs him. Adi says nothing, I was feeling scared and I came to have air. She says why did you not tell me or Raman, come with me. She takes him home. Suraj gets angry and says all the hardwork waste, Mihika deleted all pics. Ashok says yes, she is very smart, she is walking one step ahead of us. Suraj says she will have some weakness. Ashok says yes, once I get it, then see what I do.

Ishita brings Adi to the room, and Raman wakes up. She tells him everything. She asks him to sleep with Adi, he will feel good. She says I will tell Shagun that Adi is with us. Adi sleeps. Raman says Ishita is very good, she loves you a lot. Adi turns and holds Raman. Raman recalls how Adi was 6 years before. He thinks he won t let Adi go anywhere, I promise, no one can make us away. He sleeps. Its morning, Ishita sees Adi sleeping peacefully and says he got good sleep with Papa. She wakes him and Adi asks her to go. She says Ruhi went for morning walk with Raman.

She says when Ruhi does like this, I take her blanket. Adi shouts on her asking her to leave, don t act like my mum, I know I m guest here and I will be going in few days. Ishita is stunned and recalls Mrs. Bhalla s words. She says its alright, if you want to sleep, you can. Adi asks her to leave. She says fine, get ready, breakfast will be ready downstairs. She feels sad and leaves. Adi wakes up and sees he had pee in bed, while in sleep. He says I have grown up, what will everyone say, I have to clean this. Simmi asks Ishita about Adi. Ishita says he is sleeping. Adi shuts the door and says mum said if I make Ishita angry, she will kick us out. He puts talcum powder on the bed. He tries changing the bed cover.

Ishita says it will be tough for Adi, he was taken away 6 years ago and he is here now, it must be difficult for her. Simmi says yes, Shagun has filled so much in his mind. Ishita says he will know we all love him. Ishita goes to see Adi, as his toothbrush is in Ruhi s room. Simmi says Ishita thinks so much for Adi, and his real mum does not care, she might be sleeping till now. Ishita comes in room and sees bed well cleaned. She goes to see him in washroom and sees him washing the bedsheet. She asks what is he doing. He scolds her for coming without knocking. He says he was washing the cough syrup that fell on bedsheet. She says Neelu will do it. Adi says mum said we are guests here, I can do my work myself.

She asks why are you saying this, its your house, we all are happy. Shagun looks on. Ishita asks him to get ready and come. Adi sees Shagun and runs. Ishita says how to make Adi convinced that this is his house. Shagun asks Adi what happened to you, I told you to control your habits, else they will kick us out. Adi says I m sorry. Shagun says we are not part of this family, we are guests here. Adi says I did mistake. She says I don t have money, Ashok kicked us, where will we go. Adi says sorry, I will behave well with everyone. She says I m sorry, I was worried, please be careful, Ishita will fill Raman s ears and he will kick us out, be a good boy. Adi cries.

Ishita talks to Raman and asks him to become Santa. He jokes. She calls him fat. He asks her to see her size and brings her to the mirror. He says you will need to use bedsheets now, not sarees. He says he will get x ray glasses. She says just leave me, fine I m very fat and you are lean Santa. She leaves. He wears it and thinks its good, this will work for me. He smiles. Ishita waits for Bala s call. He says he got all items, but not Santa clothes. He says I tried many, but not getting any right size. She says fine, get all the items you bought, we will start arrangements. He says fine. She says how to get small Santa.

Mrs. Bhalla says she can t become Santa. Ishita says the costume is small and you will look good, it will suit you. Mrs. Bhalla says she is not short, am I fat to become Santa, I don t have beard and I m not a man. Ishita says it will come in costume. Mr. Bhalla asks her to become Santa for Adi s happiness. Raman shows Mihir a Santa costume and says Ishita organized party for Adi. Mihir says you will look cute Santa. The party begins at Bhalla house. Simmi likes all the decorations. They have a talk about Adi s gift. Shagun asks Adi why is he so upset. Shagun plans against Ishita. Vandu comes happily.

Precap:
The Christmas party goes on. Shagun hides Adi s gift. Raman comes as Santa and says Merry Christmas. Ishita asks Simmi about Adi s gift.

Thank you so much for the well written wu. You've done a great job
Thanks MariaMars for Ye Hai Mohabbatein December 27, 2014 written update
ive have never seen such a crappy mohter like shagun in my life...is only thinks of her self...
when she left raman in tha past...she shouldn take adi with her..poor child endured a lot of traumatic events because of his mom