BB8 Spoilers & Elimination Thread #5 [NT-Pg14] - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
I think what TMS said about Praneet, Pritam and Sonali not agreeing with the extension is 100% correct.  Praneet and Sonali out, next Pritam before hallabol. 😕

Upen must be very happy with the extension. 😆😆
This the second elimination in a row which have left me shocked
After Praneet now Sonali
Sonali doesn't deserve to go😭..she was the best female contestant this year
Originally posted by nishu786

This info only for fan groups fighting about votes share...This week Karishma got highest votes followed by Gautam then Pritam.
Note :- This is as per my information. If any one don't believe,that's fine. Cheers.

Gautam not nominated. 😊

This info only for fan groups fighting about votes share...This week Karishma got highest votes followed by Gautam then Pritam.
Note :- This is as per my information. If any one don't believe,that's fine. Cheers.
Gautam is not nominated

But how did Gautam get votes when he wasn't even nominated ? Thanks for all your information
Its actually sad how there is absolutely no value for votes..Can BB  just be straightforward enough to scrap this voting system & decide evictions based on whatever criteria they want ( content, influence whatever)? Why fool the viewers & fans by asking them to vote & then decide to manipulate things the way you want 😕 I refuse to believe Upen & Dimpy are more popular than Praneet & Sonali..Impossible 😆
this is truly a forced decision, sonali's popularity in this show goes way beyond upen and dimpy's atleast
and is near to gautam, pritam, tanna and ali 
this is just BS, don't know why they are making such 'forced' decisions, i don't think ali, dimpy or upen gave more content than her in the last week, she was in headlines majority of the time, be it her captaincy, weight issues or whatever if it is about content, sonali surely didnt deserve it this time!
i will miss Sonali & specially her oneliners 😔
you rock girl...Best Female contestant of BB8... 👏 You are Rockstar ⭐️ we all love you !! 😳 Rem You are not Fat 😆 you are B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L ❤️

gautam to nominate nahi hua is week nishu bro 😆