BB8 Spoilers & Elimination Thread #5 [NT-Pg14] - Page 111

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sakina3

Same! Dimpy obviously would've got the lowest votes but Rahul entering made me think BB wouldn't be so noble as to evict her. Oh man.. I'm still hoping Dimpy is out ðŸ˜­

These two got married in a reality show so am sure they wouldn't really mind staging a patch up drama on BB..Or they can also have the exes angle ala Delu & Rajeev 😆  So i found it tough to believe that Dimpy had an issue staying under the same roof with Rahul..Cos the two looked very normal & cordial in the party..Moreover, Dimpy provides a lot of content..These are the kinda things BB is made for..They don really care about votes so am not too sure if she is evicted..I'l wait for the epi to see if its true 😆

I guess Sonali/Puneet is out. Source:Dale tweeted that khatre mein hai dono
BIGGBOSSLiveNews @BiggBoss8Latest  

#BB8 BREAKING CONFIRMED : 'SONALI RAUT' & 'PUNEET ISSAR' EVICTED FROM BIGG BOSS 8 HOWEVER DIMPY GOT LEAST VOTES BUT THEY KEPT HER

inke sath to hamseha ka natak ho gaya hai pehle ek out wo hota tha jo last but one hota tha isbar do out hone the to last but two wala nikla

anyways iam heartbroken ek aur fav gayi 😭 dunno how suyash and mahek and everyone else gonna take it my hugs to all

in true sense its a dhokha as she had votes and gave content as well fir bhi... 😡😡

Didn't
@Throughmysense
Said she is in the top 4
BIGGBOSSLiveNews @BiggBoss8Latest

#BB8 BREAKING CONFIRMED : 'SONALI RAUT' & 'PUNEET ISSAR' EVICTED FROM BIGG BOSS 8 HOWEVER DIMPY GOT LEAST VOTES BUT THEY KEPT HER.

😉😆😆
Originally posted by -CmPunk123-

Thank God I don't believe any spoilers now lol
Twice in a row now lol.

Anyways,devastated at Sonali's eviction.
Will still wait to watch it myself though.
Dale was yesterday saying that I'll do something which many won't like so chill 

You have a point Bhai mere
Arya is his client
Could have easily manipulated him!!!
Brooo
I wanna cry ,

Both GG close ppl are going out
😭

Puns , and Sonali 😭
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

#BB8 BREAKING CONFIRMED : 'SONALI RAUT' & 'PUNEET ISSAR' EVICTED FROM BIGG BOSS 8 HOWEVER DIMPY GOT LEAST VOTES BUT THEY KEPT HER

b/s...that twitter handle is basing news based on that one FB photo...i dont believe till episode is aired:

BIGG BOSS Newz @biggbossnewz

SHOCKING!!!!: Not Dimpy, SONALI RAUT IS EVICTED! #BB8 http://fb.me/1uB7qZvM0

inhone bhi keh diya ab
ZA Productions @MediaZA1  

Sonali & Puneet might be evicted today & tomorrow #BB8

yup everyone have confirmed now... I said its not because of Dale and that pic.. Cant say how much i am angry but it was Punz and then between Ali/Dimpy/Sonali and thus Dimpy no way as Rahul is coming, and Ali they wanna keep for joker role. Thus Sonali out..Edited by IF-Reader - 9 years ago