BB8 Spoilers & Elimination Thread #5 [NT-Pg14] - Page 103

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by StrawZarryLips

Gautam Gaulti
@TheGautamGaulti
Every week 1 champion & 1 challenger will be evicted,So we will get 2 champions & 2 challengers on main grand finale which is on 31st Jan.

--

I kinda guess earlier that maybe
1 challenger and 1 champion will get out
Every week . But didn't new only 2 champion will reach
The finale 😲

I guessed the same. 😆

There'll be 2 winner as many said before ..1 from the BB8 lot and 1 from the challengers lot. 

I hope Gautam and Mahek wins. 😃
^^ Winner will b one only ... Farah told in her interview anyone from champion or challenger can win now which is bit unfair for champions but well thats how format gonna b 😕
Originally posted by jyoti06

^^ Winner will b one only ... Farah told in her interview anyone from champion or challenger can win now which is bit unfair for champions but well thats how format gonna b 😕
Yeah its true winner can be from both champions and challengers 🥱
Its totally unfair by BB to let challengers also win 
Originally posted by StrawZarryLips

Gautam Gaulti
@TheGautamGaulti
Every week 1 champion & 1 challenger will be evicted,So we will get 2 champions & 2 challengers on main grand finale which is on 31st Jan.

--

I kinda guess earlier that maybe
1 challenger and 1 champion will get out
Every week . But didn't new only 2 champion will reach
The finale 😲

This sounds better champions competing amongst themselves and challengers amongst themselves atleast for eviction

why should a champion who has been in this house for more than 3 months get evicted because of a challenger

winner should be from champions only
Its unfair to have Challengers be winner or even runner up.. The champions have stayed and struggled to reach here 3 months and challengers reach here in 1 day W*F? and I mean they have played this game earlier and had their chances once.. Totally bullshit. 
Haha 😃 3P look so cool! What they dancing to? Dum? 😆

I personally think that no one from the challengers will be crowned winner so one shouldn't worry. 
Actually if they have the briefcase this time round, many will probably grab it 😆

Any confirmed spoilers on whose out from Nishu or TMS?

Edited by Sakina3 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sakina3

Haha 😃 3P look so cool! What they dancing to? Dum? 😆

I personally think that no one from the challengers will be crowned winner so one shouldn't worry. 
Actually if they have the briefcase this time round, many will probably grab it 😆

Any confirmed spoilers on whose out from Nishu or TMS?

Dimpy and Punz. 
Edited by BeingBlunt - 9 years ago
Pakka confirmed Blunt? 
Har har that's awesome news!! 😆  I thought Dimpy would have to stay coz of Rahul so was ready for Sonali to go in her place.. But if Dimpy is being let go of, yay wahoo more ghost stories from Sonali! 😆
Edited by Sakina3 - 9 years ago
Sorry wrong post! Edited by neha fan1 - 9 years ago
Tonight and tomorrow some very good dance performances could be seen. Beautiful Sonali will be shaking leg with Salman Khan.  ❤️