Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Bahut hogaya ...DIANDRA and SONALI -The 2 Firecrackers got evicted before PUNEET? Really? πŸ€’

It's hightime, Puneet needs to get kicked out ASAP. Hope he's out this week in some mid-week eviction. He's not even entertaining or violent like before anymore. πŸ₯±
Blazer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Now Sonali can actually go to manali
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So Praneet & now Sonali are sacrificed for the sake of saving Upen πŸ₯± , I bet Pritam is in line next now.
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
pritam ko content dena padeganext week if he wants to stay till last week as voting ka matlab nahi hai  he has gone chup and just here and there thoda thoda..karishma got higher votes than him and apparently they are close ..iska tata bye bye ho jayega upen samne aaya to ya dimpy ayi to πŸ˜†.. amazing luck upen ki sonali diandra dono chale gaye mama bhi gaye yeh yehi haiπŸ˜†

thnk u tms and nishu for all spoilers u give and i belive everythng u say so keep rocking yaar😳
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

Bahut hogaya ...DIANDRA and SONALI -The 2 Firecrackers got evicted before PUNEET? Really?🀒
It's hightime, Puneet needs to get kicked out ASAP. Hope he's out this week in some mid-week eviction. He's not even entertaining or violent like before anymore.πŸ₯±[/DIV]

He isnt getting nominated unless BB throws some googly πŸ˜†
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharif.Badmaash

So Praneet & now Sonali are sacrificed for the sake of saving Upen πŸ₯± , I bet Pritam is in line next now.

NO, poor Sonali was sick. That's why the makers decided to evict her ''forcefully'' πŸ˜­
-Dove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Now I think Upen has also some contacts with channel or Endemol like PritamπŸ˜†

Only Pritam and Sonali are known to have strong connections with the PH. Even Navin Bajaj tweeted the same around a month and a half back.

I doubt Upen has contacts with the PH. I just fail to understand why they keep saving him? Maybe they want to further explore the KU angle. Also if they break KU now, the core concept of the two opposing groups will fail. As Tanna would then start mingling with P2G.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vitriolic

thanks nishu for your regular and accurate spoilers. every week, we wait for your posts, so pls dont stop. ofc we can wait for the episode, but a spoiler is a spoiler and who else to hear it from than you

exactly spoiler threads are for spoilers and if we can post spoilers from various twitter handles then why cant members who have built their credibility over years in terms of giving correct news also post spoilers

thanks nishu and tms for all spoilers 
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

pritam ko content dena padeganext week if he wants to stay till last week as voting ka matlab nahi hai  he has gone chup and just here and there thoda thoda..karishma got higher votes than him and apparently they are close ..iska tata bye bye ho jayega upen samne aaya to ya dimpy ayi to πŸ˜†.. amazing luck upen ki sonali diandra dono chale gaye mama bhi gaye yeh yehi haiπŸ˜†

thnk u tms and nishu for all spoilers u give and i belive everythng u say so keep rocking yaar😳

Relax, PRITAM isn't going anywhere. πŸ˜†

Gautam, Tanna, Pritam are top-3. 

Next Upen and Dimpy or Puneet (if he's nominated) will be thrown out. πŸ˜ƒ
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sharif.Badmaash

He isnt getting nominated unless BB throws some googly πŸ˜†

but isnt tthis week now the finale week?

so all are nominated now