Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Upen safe?

I think I should stop voting and wasting my money. Clearly the winner will also be decided per the channel's and PH choice and not votes.

Gautam ke vote bank se last tak earning karke, they'll hand over the trophy to Pritam, Karishma or Ali.
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

oh there's nothing to worry honey we all know the facts
inshAllah mr pain is going next week i have full vishwaas on the janta until then have fun watching mr painπŸ˜‰

next week is the last week so everyone is going to leave don't worry, Upen wil be last man standing for sure πŸ˜ƒ
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

next week who will be sick or in bottom 2 with upen to get evicted?πŸ˜†

Yeah his time is up coz WCs are gonna enter and he has nothing to do only be with girls in the house BB s now planning to kick upen πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ppl actually expected Superstar Upen to be evicted? πŸ˜²  How delusional πŸ€£  Upen is not leaving without the trophy..Ppl need to come to terms with Upen's super-stardom πŸ‘  There is no way he is leaving anytime soon..Big Boss is exceptionally lucky to have a contestant of Upen's caliber β­οΈ  And if he wins, it'l only increase this silly show's credibility..GO UPEN πŸ₯³
Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail

next week is the last week so everyone is going to leave don't worry, Upen wil be last man standing for sure πŸ˜ƒ

Ho Ho Ho next week is not last week season has been extended πŸ˜‰
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜† oh please correct this yaar, he might be the last woman standingπŸ˜† i dont see any man like qualities in him yaar πŸ˜† he would surely be evicted mid week and that would be a big tont to his annoyingness in the showπŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Ppl actually expected Superstar Upen to be evicted? πŸ˜²  How delusional πŸ€£  Upen is not leaving without the trophy..Ppl need to come top terms with Upen's super-stardom πŸ‘  There is no way he is leaving anytime soon..Big Boss is exceptionally lucky to have a contestant of Upen's caliber β­οΈ  And if he wins, it'l only increase this silly show's credibility..GO UPEN πŸ₯³

OOH AM GEE Ranj its howlarious πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Ppl actually expected Superstar Upen to be evicted? πŸ˜²  How delusional πŸ€£  Upen is not leaving without the trophy..Ppl need to come top terms with Upen's super-stardom πŸ‘  There is no way he is leaving anytime soon..Big Boss is exceptionally lucky to have a contestant of Upen's caliber β­οΈ  And if he wins, it'l only increase this silly show's credibility..GO UPEN πŸ₯³

fantastic post, agree 100% you are onto a winner with Upen.πŸ˜ƒ
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Ho Ho Ho next week is not last week season has been extended πŸ˜‰

i know it's getting extended with halla boll, but im talking about winner of bigg boss 8...πŸ˜ƒ
only this for topic title " superstar"🀣
btw i hav seen only 1 fan of upen and that is u onlyπŸ˜›
Edited by desires - 9 years ago