Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Please don't tell me they will celebrate RaGun anniversary!!

PrInCeSs_dIVa IF-Dazzler
PrInCeSs_dIVa
PrInCeSs_dIVa

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:40am | IP Logged
I am just sitting her all tensed wondering why was Ishita crying in the on location video? And why is she asking which Saree to wear? Are they going to show Raman and Shagun cutting a cake and feeding each other for celebrating their anniversary??? OMG!!!

If that is going to happen i swear i am going to kill myself for falling in love with this show!! 

Plus they showed Ishita unpacking which means a cancelled honeymoon trip?? Urgh!!

Please lord give me patience or else this will be the most depressing New Year for me ever!!CryCryCry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sakwfriendofallBombaytolaDivan.baarish27arshi33eviltwin_14kuls_nNeha179Vsoujanyasahelilovesishriffanvidz

iffanvidz IF-Dazzler
iffanvidz
iffanvidz

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged
shagun will celebrate everything...
will she celebrate divorse day????
remember how ashok and shagun celebrated the divorse day in court entrance...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

vmukesh Groupbie
vmukesh
vmukesh

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged
I am not sure but some member mentioned that it's Mr. & Mrs. Bhalla's wedding anniversary and every couple is sharing their wedding anniversary moments as they shared their KKHA moments in the Rain dance episode. And Shagun is going to share her & Raman's wedding anniversary moment which is going to make Ishita upset.

Vsoujanya

iffanvidz IF-Dazzler
iffanvidz
iffanvidz

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vmukesh

I am not sure but some member mentioned that it's Mr. & Mrs. Bhalla's wedding anniversary and every couple is sharing their wedding anniversary moments as they shared their KKHA moments in the Rain dance episode. And Shagun is going to share her & Raman's wedding anniversary moment which is going to make Ishita upset.

I think during the first anniversary raman and shagun got aadhi with them...
may be 2 months old child...

she will say i gifted raman a precious gift - aadhi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Divan.eviltwin_14Neha179

sahelilovesishr IF-Dazzler
sahelilovesishr
sahelilovesishr

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:04am | IP Logged
I don't think so. No waysare they gonna raman and Shagun celebrating their anniversary. 

eviltwin_14

kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrInCeSs_dIVa

I am just sitting her all tensed wondering why was Ishita crying in the on location video? And why is she asking which Saree to wear? Are they going to show Raman and Shagun cutting a cake and feeding each other for celebrating their anniversary??? OMG!!!

If that is going to happen i swear i am going to kill myself for falling in love with this show!! 

Plus they showed Ishita unpacking which means a cancelled honeymoon trip?? Urgh!!

Please lord give me patience or else this will be the most depressing New Year for me ever!!CryCryCry

i totally agree with you dear.. if at all dey show raman n shagun wedding anniversary... then we should kill ourselves for falling in love with this show and i seriously think that the cvs are not soo stupid to show something like that.. because they very well kno we all love ishra a lott.. goddamn dere is a rise in trp... cant they please the viewers by giving  some worthy ishra scenes...
 please on new year i really wish for oly ishra scenes and no shagun pleaseee
3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:42am | IP Logged
CVS will show all crap twice no matter if it Raman Apshagun anneviersary they know that stupide audience will watch it 
Ishradivani Senior Member
Ishradivani
Ishradivani

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Raman aur apshagun ka naam milna bhi mat kitna ganda lag raha hai mai kood ke mar javungi I just hope cvs dont reach the pinnacle of foolishness by showing their anniversary .if they show I wil smash myself for loving a show like this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SurabhiA91Ribelle

Go to top