Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

U think Fawad deserved to be in Rediff worst actor's list of 2014 ... (Page 7)

Poll Question: for his performance in Khoobsurat ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
50 [49.50%]
51 [50.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

^^^I too dont think there is a Pakistani angle here. But the tactic worked. Rediff lists is the most discussed. 

True, he has been welcomed here- But a lot of people still question as to why he is allowed to  work in BW. Haven't you noticed the sort of threads a lot of people open on IF itself? While of course I know, he has been welcomed very very enthusiastically, and I am one of those people, I can't help noticing how a lot of the online world seems to harp on him being Pakistani? It's something I've noticed a lot to not mention it.

As for Dabang_4_Life, wonder why he/she is getting so worked up, my statement was clearly in the general sense. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeyeTheRager

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dabang4life

Originally posted by dabang4life

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Nope. This is a petty tactic against Pakistani entertainers finding their way to BW. Fawad is, without any bias, the most successful Pakistani actor. Ali Zafar & him.

He's very attractive but more than that-He's actually a very good actor. Watch Dastaan, ZGH, Humsafar,Behadd or even a sappy, cute film like Khoobsoorat- And he very clearly stands out.

This list is meaningless just like 90% of these lists.

You figured it out.. I hate him because he is Pakistani..

What is wrong with you?? Why everything has to be about politics race and racism?? The guy is an average actor.. But he looks good to girls so they have blown his acting skills out of propertion.. To them even if he he sneezes, he deserve an Oscar..legendary fawad khan who is a great actor because he is good looking lol

I personally didn't say he was the worst actor in ks since I haven't watched the movie yet.. But every art form is subjective.. That means I may like something that you may not like.. Maybe some people didn't like his acting.. Where is the Pakistani part to this???

Why are you taking it personally. Did you prepare this list?

Yea I run that damn website.. When did I take it personal? If anything you and some Pakistanis have taken it personal.. Look all I have said is that to me he is an average actor..it just outregious to nominate him as the best actor when he played only a supporting role on ks..

*outrageous, sorry, couldn't resist. LOL

FYI- We aren't Pakistanis. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

^^^I too dont think there is a Pakistani angle here. But the tactic worked. Rediff lists is the most discussed. 

True, he has been welcomed here- But a lot of people still question as to why he is allowed to  work in BW. Haven't you noticed the sort of threads a lot of people open on IF itself? While of course I know, he has been welcomed very very enthusiastically, and I am one of those people, I can't help noticing how a lot of the online world seems to harp on him being Pakistani? It's something I've noticed a lot to not mention it.

As for Dabang_4_Life, wonder why he/she is getting so worked up, my statement was clearly in the general sense. LOL

The lurve we give Fawad hopefully will make up for the hate he receives for his nationality. Wink
And anyways I guess everyone has to fight prejudices in some form or another. Though Fawad has to be ten times better than his Indian counterparts to survive in BW in the long run.

Mallika-E-Bhais

Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
@RCG: He already IS. Heart

TeAmo_Messi

AriVeerAT Goldie
AriVeerAT
AriVeerAT

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I mean his performance wasn't memorable, his looks were. Embarrassed

maybe the people who wrote this didn't realize he acted a little. Like he actually gave a little expression every now and then. They were clearly NOT focussing on the acting. LOL
QueenExpression Goldie
QueenExpression
QueenExpression

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Yes because he was so boring in the film..pretty much sleep walked throughout the film. Sonam was the saving grace. 
And I don't care about how good of an actor he is in Pakistani shows..I don't watch that..am going to judge him based on his Bollywood films. 
AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Who is Fawad? Confused

Go to top