Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

U think Fawad deserved to be in Rediff worst actor's list of 2014 ... (Page 6)

Poll Question: for his performance in Khoobsurat ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
50 [49.50%]
51 [50.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dabang4life

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Nope. This is a petty tactic against Pakistani entertainers finding their way to BW. Fawad is, without any bias, the most successful Pakistani actor. Ali Zafar & him.

He's very attractive but more than that-He's actually a very good actor. Watch Dastaan, ZGH, Humsafar,Behadd or even a sappy, cute film like Khoobsoorat- And he very clearly stands out.

This list is meaningless just like 90% of these lists.

You figured it out.. I hate him because he is Pakistani..

What is wrong with you?? Why everything has to be about politics race and racism?? The guy is an average actor.. But he looks good to girls so they have blown his acting skills out of propertion.. To them even if he he sneezes, he deserve an Oscar..legendary fawad khan who is a great actor because he is good looking lol

I personally didn't say he was the worst actor in ks since I haven't watched the movie yet.. But every art form is subjective.. That means I may like something that you may not like.. Maybe some people didn't like his acting.. Where is the Pakistani part to this???

Why are you taking it personally. Did you prepare this list?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.91Mallika-E-Bhais

krackjack Senior Member
krackjack
krackjack

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Even I don't understand the Pakistani angle here?
A lot of Pakistani artists are loved and admired. Fawad has been welcomed with open arms here. 

These lists are pretty useless and make no sense half of time. A movie like Holiday can make into the worst movie list. What's the tactic there then? Confused
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
^^^I too dont think there is a Pakistani angle here. But the tactic worked. Rediff lists is the most discussed. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krackjackpinkeyetanya.91Mallika-E-Bhais

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
then ajay is way better actor than Fawad , he is also in that list ... 
biased list 

they didn;t include SRK for HNY

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.91

KhanSinghKumar IF-Rockerz
KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
who cares what some rediff website says LOL... if he is good, nobody can stop him from getting big.
In India, guys have to like the actor too for him to get big... i know he is good looking, but haven't watched the movie...and guys don't start liking the actor by watching a romcom like khubsooratLOL...Sid Malhotra has the same problem, he has to increase his male fan base.

His looks and intensity appears to be suitable for intense love stories, dramas and thrillers, so he has to change his genre very swiftly to make some impact.

Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 29 December 2014 at 5:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeyetanya.91Mallika-E-Bhais

Johnny.Balraj IF-Rockerz
Johnny.Balraj
Johnny.Balraj

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
NO
He is OVERRATED as an actor , even his looks are overrated
dabang4life Goldie
dabang4life
dabang4life

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Nope. This is a petty tactic against Pakistani entertainers finding their way to BW. Fawad is, without any bias, the most successful Pakistani actor. Ali Zafar & him.

He's very attractive but more than that-He's actually a very good actor. Watch Dastaan, ZGH, Humsafar,Behadd or even a sappy, cute film like Khoobsoorat- And he very clearly stands out.

What is wrong with you?? Why everything has to be about politics race and racism?? The guy is an average actor.. But he looks good to girls so they have blown his acting skills out of propertion.. To them even if he he sneezes, he deserve an Oscar..legendary fawad khan who is a great actor because he is good looking lol

I personally didn't say he was the worst actor in ks since I haven't watched the movie yet.. But every art form is subjective.. That means I may like something that you may not like.. Maybe some people didn't like his acting.. Where is the Pakistani part to this???

Why are you taking it personally. Did you prepare this list?

Yea I run that damn website.. When did I take it personal? If anything you and some Pakistanis have taken it personal.. Look all I have said is that to me he is an average actor..it just outregious to nominate him as the best actor when he played only a supporting role on ks..

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Chill. I am un-aware that you replied to the affirmative in this post, and I don't target others for their views so kindly don't target me.

No, he actually is not much  of a looker. Fawad's "good looks" are entirely from his extremely attractive personality, not really his looks. 

The Pakistani entertainer bit comes from the fact that a lot of people, on platforms such as IF itself, target his nationality & wonder why these "Pakis" are given a chance in BW. If you don't know that, you clearly don't visit IF often enough. LOLLOL 

It was a general statement. Take it that way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeyeTheRager

Go to top