Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

U think Fawad deserved to be in Rediff worst actor's list of 2014 ... (Page 3)

Poll Question: for his performance in Khoobsurat ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
50 [49.50%]
51 [50.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CineFanLuver

tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-AppleOfMaEye-

ZorZorSe IF-Rockerz
ZorZorSe
ZorZorSe

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Embedded image permalinkreally 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CineFanLuverHitchHiker_-AppleOfMaEye-

dabang4life Goldie
dabang4life
dabang4life

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

Originally posted by dabang4life

I didn't watch the movie to tell you about his acting skills.. But there was a thread where he was nominated as best actor of the year 2014.. That I would say is outregious

* That poll was made by me just a few days back, and you also know this so be upfront about it.

* Yes I read very mean comment of yours in that poll and chose to ignore for obvious reason.

* If you did not watched the movie and fawad's performance in it, then plz dont call my choice outrageous because you don't know how he performed as you have not watched the film.

I actually didn't know it was you..I barely remember members name..Some of them I remember because of their avator..in your case I actually don't..
So he did better than aamir in pk and shahid in haider??

I just think he is an average actor who is generally judged by his looks than his work.. Nothing wrong with that since it is an appearance business.. But to say he is one of the best.. Based on his pervious work.. It just sounded funny considering that ks was a Sonam Kapoor movie rather than fawad..

Quixotic5

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged

I didn't watch the movie to tell you about his acting skills.. But there was a thread where he was nominated as best actor of the year 2014.. That I would say is outregious

* That poll was made by me just a few days back, and you also know this so be upfront about it.

* Yes I read very mean comment of yours in that poll and chose to ignore for obvious reason.

* If you did not watched the movie and fawad's performance in it, then plz dont call my choice outrageous because you don't know how he performed as you have not watched the film.

I actually didn't know it was you..I barely remember members name..Some of them I remember because of their avator..in your case I actually don't..

I just think he is an average actor who is generally judged by his looks than his work.. Nothing wrong with that since it is an appearance business.. But to say he is one of the best.. Based on his pervious work.. It just sounded funny considering that ks was a Sonam Kapoor movie rather than fawad..

It was a Sonam showcase with her as the protagonist. Yet he walked away with unanimous praise from the critics unlike Sonam. That says something.
It would be great if you would first watch his work and then make a judgement about it than just reacting to Fawad having fangirls on this forum.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shrikrishnaJaiJaiIraniMataSerendipity..pinkeyeSilent_Eyes_-chamkilli-HitchHiker_TeAmo_Messi

dabang4life Goldie
dabang4life
dabang4life

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

It was a Sonam showcase with her as the protagonist. Yet he walked away with unanimous praise from the critics unlike Sonam. That says something.
It would be great if you would first watch his work and then make a judgement about it than just reacting to Fawad having fangirls on this forum.

I don't watch movies like ks.. I have seen his work in the past.. Based on that I said he is an average actor... And chicks like him not because of his work but because of his looks..I will just wait and see if he has something maybe less gay out lol
HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I guess he 'Stole the show' with his worst acting performance. Wink

There were several seasoned actors (Ratna Pathak. kirron Kher) in the movie and Fawad did match up to all of them. It would be unfair to rate him as the worst of 2014.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkeye-chamkilli-TeAmo_Messi

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RockChicGirl

I don't watch movies like ks.. I have seen his work in the past.. Based on that I said he is an average actor... And chicks like him not because of his work but because of his looks..I will just wait and see if he has something maybe less gay out lol

U do not like watching these type of movies but u like to comment without watching.. That is unfair!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrikrishnaSilent_Eyes_pinkeyeTeAmo_Messi

Go to top