Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Best actor and actress to boycott all awards (Page 8)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arsal-AK

Originally posted by AishMinoz

Originally posted by Lighthearted

Originally posted by Franco

The question is whether Aamir Kangana are above awards or are the awards above them LOL

who ever act well are above the awards but if you are ready to dance for that night you are eligible of awards Aamir not attending awards is he flopped no its mean public don't care fudge awards and figures    
Oh plz..Amir is king of fudging .

LOLLOL Good joke.
Aapke jokes bhi good hote hainClapLOL

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Decider

Originally posted by vssaras

This article is a joke..like all awards are a joke!...let's see the Tamasha...LOL...Shahid deserves to win all the popular awards..which SRK has won for the 2-3 award functions already completed..Hope this does not continue for the coming ones too..Tongue

Your gracious unbiased admission is very applaudable.

Let me make it clear to you and other inferior mortals on here why Shahid is deserving of that award.

To play a human being going through so much turmoil and to showcase the emotions in a way Shahid did is something we can understand and therefore judge better unlike the weird alien played out by Aamir cuz none of us are from PK's planets and not sure exactly which way he should show his emotions. Also I believe the looks was a very strong point in Aamir's role. Only a peculiar looking midget like Aamir can pull off that character cuz I don't see how a tall dark handsome guy do Aamir's role in equal aplomb. Aamir depended on his looks severely and that certainly takes a big chunk of a credit away from his acting. So overall I'd opt for Shahid any day.

U r hilarious at timesROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpression

DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
aamir should win the best actor award even if he don't attend orelse these awards are slowly and steadily losing their value and becoming household jokes

adventurousman

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I don't know what Kangana's reason is.  But Aamir has basically made it known that he doesn't trust nor respects the Bollywood awards like FF, IIFA, Zee etc.   I don't think he has any objections to National Award though.  In 99 he won for Raja Hindustani and even then he wasn't there to pick it up in person.  So this boycott has been going on for a while.  

3.27 mark, Faridoon asks Kangana if she's looking forward to awards and she replies, "No. Not at all. I was offered a few awards for Krrish 3 also and I was like I'd much rather go to New York and do my course. I'm really not interested, trust me." Basically it seems she's not interested because they're 'offered' in exchange for appearance or performance at the ceremony rather than awarded for performances in movies.

Oh WOW.  I wonder if she meant more like Stardust or Big Entertainment type awards and not FF. Though maybe not considering the history of some of these awards.  I'm surprised she was so honest about it.  

I guess it's a good thing for Shahid he's a good dancer and performer.  
-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Decider

Originally posted by vssaras

This article is a joke..like all awards are a joke!...let's see the Tamasha...LOL...Shahid deserves to win all the popular awards..which SRK has won for the 2-3 award functions already completed..Hope this does not continue for the coming ones too..Tongue

Your gracious unbiased admission is very applaudable.

Let me make it clear to you and other inferior mortals on here why Shahid is deserving of that award.

To play a human being going through so much turmoil and to showcase the emotions in a way Shahid did is something we can understand and therefore judge better unlike the weird alien played out by Aamir cuz none of us are from PK's planets and not sure exactly which way he should show his emotions. Also I believe the looks was a very strong point in Aamir's role. Only a peculiar looking midget like Aamir can pull off that character cuz I don't see how a tall dark handsome guy do Aamir's role in equal aplomb. Aamir depended on his looks severely and that certainly takes a big chunk of a credit away from his acting. So overall I'd opt for Shahid any day.

That has got to be the dumbest logic I have ever read.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanruky786

Stell66 Senior Member
Stell66
Stell66

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
So this proved to be true. Shame on SRK and Deepika for stooping so low. Are their conscience dead???
HarveySpecter IF-Dazzler
HarveySpecter
HarveySpecter

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Originally posted by QueenExpression

Why boycott if they are winning. They don't think they deserve it? LOL

I don't know what Kangana's reason is.  But Aamir has basically made it known that he doesn't trust nor respects the Bollywood awards like FF, IIFA, Zee etc.   I don't think he has any objections to National Award though.  In 99 he won for Raja Hindustani and even then he wasn't there to pick it up in person.  So this boycott has been going on for a while.  

3.27 mark, Faridoon asks Kangana if she's looking forward to awards and she replies, "No. Not at all. I was offered a few awards for Krrish 3 also and I was like I'd much rather go to New York and do my course. I'm really not interested, trust me." Basically it seems she's not interested because they're 'offered' in exchange for appearance or performance at the ceremony rather than awarded for performances in movies.

I think I may have just found my second most favourite actress. Thanks for sharing! Big smile
charismatic-gem IF-Rockerz
charismatic-gem
charismatic-gem

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
I knew that was what they would do since Aamir would never attend the awards.

I am surprised (only a tiny bit) with Kangana's decision though. She's not really in the limelight (or a top A list actress), so I wouldn't think it would be a bad thing if she went to one or two of the awards just to get some due. But more power to her that after all this time, she doesn't need to an award to feel good about her performances.

IAmLuvBolly

Go to top