Members Lounge

happy bday mock thread

Magicshop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

sreeja: it's 2nd january...ab school jana hai 😭.yesterday i did so party ki..i feel like not going to school🤔
sri : haan haan..school only best re ..yaha meri halat dekho..in house only but cant go to IF🤢

sreeja: hehe...i decided i wnt go to school..teacher ko bolungi ki i got ebola for one day😉
and sri dont u think..tday is something special...a special day??

sri : kamini school ja warna tere mummy ko bolungi..and wht special?? ntg special it's friday and it's public holiday in bangladesh 🤓..thinks in mind---( even i too feel smthing is special🤔)

sreeja: oh really..ok meet u soon i have to do susu 😳
In dubai..in a soo...called haunted house😆

simi : Is this a haunted house or not 😳..if it yes..how come this  kameene people in this house are living happily?they are not even getting afraid of me 🤔

akshi: yaar it's that ur getting afraid by seeing them..but not them 😆

simi : akshiii..i m getting angry now 😡

akshi:[ thinking*omg this bhoot got angry...and this bhoot wont talk to me and i will be bored..i have  to ice this bhoot now*]
aww simi bhoot i was saying tht ur the cute best bhoot ever😳

simi : aww akshi *khushi ki aasoon😭😭...luv u jaan 🤗waise dont you think..it's a special day  my heart say tht it's special day😳

akshi: thinks--[ this bhoot have a heart too😲?]..Yaa simi i feel it's a special day 😳
ok simi tata..i m not free like u all the time 😉

IN Parth AT

jas: guys complete AT fastly and i will make new only lately😆

edu : ok jas spamming mood on
btw everyone tell how's my edit??????????

jas: awesome edu

jenny :yaar..tell how's mine??

jas,edu: awesome jenny 👏👏..

edu : arre yaar where is Ireena she makes edit's too and posts hot pics of Parth to adjust my body conditions? 🤔

Marina : Happening???

jenny. yep where is my thakurian???

Jas : yaa where is ireena 🤔 dont you think today  iru's special day because this is the first time she is missing here 🤔..hamesha yaha bhoot ki tarah rehti hai 😆

all : yes yes even i think

keertu : kameene..guy's look keertu is here the intelligent girl..to say importance of day
today is iru's birthday guys 🥳
everyone forgot kya??
sri,sree,simi,akshi,edu,jas,jenny,marina (to keertu),:
we all remember and we all are testing do others remember😆
how can we forget iru's bday 🤗 because she gives party lyk manik gives😉
For  those who dont know Ireena 

Nearly 22 years ago a cute little angel sent by god came to this world to spread happiness , share love to everyone, to make people's life  live lighter and brighter , to show a hope when they are down ,to give them peace when the are in pain...!

she was sent by God as the New beginning  of that  year
So she was born on 2nd Jan

She is such a cute angel ki she cant see anyone cry or see anyone upset or angry.She tries tries her best to cheer them by talking to them 

she Is A Fantasy
Sweet As A Harmony
No One Knows She's A Mystery
Fills Your Heart With Ecstasy

Thank you aunty and uncle for giving birth to Ireena...🤗

Thank you iru for coming to my life <3 filling with happiness ❤️
thnks for everything for wht u have done 🤗
                                   I - INNOCENT..What the what a typo😲..she cant be innocent at all hmm it's intelligent😆

r- romantic ☺️                                                                                                                         
                                   e - enchanting 😳                                                                                                                      
                                    e - energtic 😉                                                                                                                             
                                   n - naughty 😆                                                                                                                          
                                 a- all rounder ⭐️                                                                                               
its all about my ireena 🤗 

she is a non living thing coz she is manik's guitar 😆😆

Poem for iru 

Within you, I've found the perfect friend
Someone who I know will be there till the end
And they're not just thoughts I hope will fulfill
But thoughts that will stand forever still

Still as the wind on a hot summer's day
Still as your friendship I'll never betray
Still as the characters in a photograph
Still as your breathless, silent laugh

A mind that I can comprehend
A person I see is so much like me
A mutual relationship so carefree

Carefree as a child who questions the world
Carefree as a scream that goes unheard
Carefree as an adult blessed with a dream
Carefree as water flowing downstream

With whom I can be real, and never pretend
You've always been someone unique from the rest
You hold a piece of me no other can possess

Within you is reason to live every moment in time
Within you the life I want is always mine
Within you, I have the perfect friend
With you, I see myself till the very end

aww...i hope you like it 😳
and look ye net se churaya🤣
let us sing bday song for our baby😳
happy birthday to you..
happy birthday to you..🥳

Edited by Paro_rudra - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magicshop thumbnail

hello guy's this is me sreeja to take an interview of Ireena and Parth with some streaming cups of coffee together😉
this purely a fun post.(no offense guys dnt feel bad too ) 
luv u all
let's begin the fun '

Parth : hi i am parth and u?

Ireena : hi i am Mrs Parth [ ireena thinks--i m sry sri..i couldnt control myself .
my hormones were kicking me after seeing him]

Parth : excuse me?

Ireena : i am sorry sometimes i forget my name and ur excused 

Parth : well strange..ok what do u do?

Ireena : i do nothing..i do only drama's..i enjoy other's doing something and i often take free advices from my friends to read

Parth : well okay..what is ur worst fear?

Ireena : my worst fear is simi because she is a bhoot..and also she's trying hard to defeat me and take 1st position in hall of fame

Parth : aww tht's sad..so, wht are u doing to maintain ur position?

Ireena : To maintain my position , i always stay online and comment on each and every kameene's post and talk to them with a big smile in every comment 
just like pretending to be a fairy..but i m actually a fake fairy 

Parth :wow good going anything else you would like to say?

Ireena : yes , i would like to say
i read 18+ OS and ff's to balance with outside temperature. and i constantly irritate and harass those writers to update next part 
Parth : anything else

Ireena hmm 🤔..there is much like to know about me..u have known only a drop about me in a ocean 
and btw i make edit's too..tht's my fav pass time..as i always stay kaali without doing any work.
Parth : good...! can u make a edit on me?

Ireena : yes ofcourse, i would start making it today and it would be ready by 2nd january 2016

Parth : ..anything else?

Ireena : yes , i am very creative and give free idea's to everyone..and i m planning to become a crazy creative minion in IF and work against edna 

Parth : ur future plans?

Ireena : i am planning to marry spam messages as they are constantly proposing me...
and i am  waiting to have my  SR [suhaag raat]

Parth *thinks* : thank god it wasn't me orelse i m dead🤢

Parth : ok ireena nice meeting you..meet you next year again
thnk you

sreeja signing offf 🤗

Magicshop thumbnail

Too myyy deareeessttt iru ,

You've put a smile on my face so many times, I hope I can give you one in return on your big day. You're sweet, cute, kind and so many other things. Being in your life is a blessing. Happy birthday, sweetie.Everytime earth completes 365 rounds around its axis it's your birthday again and you get a chance to start new. So I wish you new beginnings, happiness and joy.

Happy Birthday Iru <3 so where do I began from I hate it when we don't get time to talk that much in the AT cause of my bad timing, its literally just like hi hello how are you and what you doing heheh, but we still get along with each other! Happy that we met in Parth's AT <3 now coming to the birthday wish! Happy birthday Iru, Hope you have an amazing year ahead and get all the success in life. InshAllah! hope your having a great day and party hard !

Lots of love from Marina <3🤗 

liL msg from parth from my side !
  Happy Birthday Ireena 
 We love you Ireena 
    you are the sweetest 
            May god bless you with all the happiness in life 
        keep smiling 
          Love Parth 
      🤗 🤗

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer

🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗
My Dearest Iru
            You are a wonderful person, a very caring and helpful friend!!.I am so blessed to hav u as ma frnd within a short time.
        So my dear iru, I wish u all the happiness in this world on ur special day!! Enjoy it to the most nd hav a blast!!  
                 HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR       
                                                                    love 
                                                                               Sharon :)  

lets party 
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. 
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come.Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.
Today is the beginning of something great: another year with you. Our friendship is made of gold and it will stay precious for ever.
Have a Twinkie Day: full of delight, loved by everyone and never-ending.
Its just a wish but my prayers will bring happiness to you from the corners of this world.

Wish u many many many Happy Returns of the Day Iru🤗

wish this year brings lot of happiness to u nd have a blast on this day!!!
 you were the 1st frnd in Parth AT and 1st person who i talked freely...
hope this be the best for u..nd haan sry if i have hurted u.
i am reaallly happy nd blessed to have a frnd like u...
nd i want this frndship forever for my whole life!!
I thought 1st u were a calm person later i came to knw that u are reallyy naughty🤣
one thing common btw u nd me is u too have specs nd mee too nd we love Parth infinity☺️
i bless u that today on ur bday may u get wishes from parth😆
nd haan today i let u have dreamzz of my Parth😉
and haan i will alwayzz be there for u if  u need anything...
i dont have that much pocket money otherwise i would have sended u a gift really sorry!!
but after getting my 1st salary after 4 years i will surely buy u something..
soo till then i can give u hugss nd kisses nd lots nd lots of Love🤗❤️'''
once again a very very happy returns of the day😳

Happy Birthday Ireena!
Wish you all the good luck for your future!
Have a happy and prosperous year ahead!
Stay Blessed!

-Sri"
iru it maybe just 3-4 weeks we have known eachother..but u have become so close to me ki i cant imagine a day without you 🤗 thing become difficult for me to say about you iru...
the thing which comes out of my mind when i talk to you is ur awesome <3
i love you for infinity times 🤗
have a great day ahead 🤗
have a blast 🥳
with luv<3
ur susu girl😳

Leprechaun thumbnail
Tags

Edited by Edna_Philip - 9 years ago
Leprechaun thumbnail