Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~TU HAR LAMHA ~ ONE SHOT DEC 28

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
hiii everyone
here is a one shot
it was a fun game that sangeeta aka ghsp2fan had organized and i am posting it ..
its just a thought..
m not as good as it should be..

my inspiration was tu har lamha song ..

whatever i have written its complete and avoid typos

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS
I WONT BE THERE COZ OF MY COMPETITIVE EXAM..WILL BE BACK IN FEBRUARY..
HOPE YOU PEOPLE WONT FORGET ME...

POSTING IT NOW CUZ OF EXAM ON 2 JAN

TU HAR LAMHA

Waaqif toh huey tere dil ki baat se
Chhupaya jise tune qaaynaat se

Kahin na kahin teri aankhein,
teri baatein padh rahe hain hum

Tu Har Lamha.. tha mujhse juda..
Chaahe door tha main.. yaa paas rahaa

Sometimes the things didn't turn out to be how it has to be.. Something is not meant to be for us... but we cant understand the ultimate reason why we doesn't belong to him...

He was still alive even if physically not there.. She was the reason for his existence and she will be the reason that he will be always there even if the days changes, the months will not be same everything will be blurred yet he will be there for her ..ALWAYS..

Love is not only meant to be expressed but it is to live for the years to come..for him and for her.. she was the sole reason he was there and still after so many years she was yet again here just for him.. the love that ceased to have died at that time was still there ..the blowing chilling wind is the messenger of him being there..just like he loved to do all that she cares and she just get lost in that loving paradise... everything was same.. the place still has the fragrance of their love and he was still there calling her to his embrace...

Pulling the warm comforter to herself she walked in the woods that was surrounding the beautiful villa.. the beauty never ceases to decrease , designed by him and she was there to enhance it.. she walked in the deep and dark forest that was covered with the white snow.. it must have a heavy snowfall last night she thought..smiling she touched each and every tree reminding the talks that they had.. everything that contained him in the depth just like she was holding him within herself..his memories was the only thing that she could have now...

She reached the very old tree , it was still covered with the snow that was now hiding the place where they were having the deepest secret..she sat down and dig the place taking out the only memory ..it was sharp and pointed and she slit her hands letting the blood drop .. soon the place was red and she  scratched the place where there was the sign of the ultimate confession... the confession of their love...

She cried and let the tears fall..it was her punishment ... she was away from him..the sharp weapon that she used to hurt herself was the same that used to hurt him and how can her love be shallow that she will forget and neither will forgive..

Their love was cursed yet it was pure like the blessing of the almighty.. it was after five long years she was back and she didn't let herself forget him... it was somewhat early in the morning when she came back..the servants were doing their work and she just chose to go that abandoned room where no one was allowed.. she couldn't deny she felt his presence near herself.. standing near the window she felt his hands groping her waist and she just leaned into him..he started kissing her his lips were kissing on her nape .. she felt herself going weak on her knees when she felt alone.. she immediately looked around and found him going away..tears started pouring yet she very angrily and with the  determined face wiped them and said something that she knew will not make her weak...

Every time she tried to do something the silence kills her..she was getting the medicine of her own..the servants knew her as the owner of the sole empire..she was his wife and the relation was now a mockery...

Sometimes she questions herself that does she love him.. she was alone standing in the room where she looked at the walls painted red..she could sense him coming from the deepest corner and was having a smile that she was scared..he touched her face leaning across her ..making her fall and this time she was about to shout when his face came across...there was a wound on his forehead..she tried to touch it..but she was again waken up by a memory...and heard him say...

These wounds are not to be healed they are just for you.. she was about to touch him when she felt blood in her hands..the red blood on her face..the drops that she was scared of...  and she frantically tried to clean herself..when the face of her dead husband came in front of her accusing her like..you are the reason of your condition...

She tried to go..but she couldn't she felt the last moments coming infront of her...

"maan ...maaan leave me.. no no... she giggled ..his life and his all that she was ..the reason of his existence his life.. they were in a ultimate bliss until he came... he came in her life..  geet was a sweet song in his life.. the silence that made him love her..she was an angel but the angel didn't  protect herself and her love..."

Geet smiled amidst of having tears the tears of pain and agony that she wrote in her destiny...

"Sweetheart you are all that I want.. you think that this money and empire is big..but let me tell you that even if you are MAAN SINGH KHURANA's possession he wouldn't mind talking you for himself anytime and anywhere.. he was such a possessive and obsessive ..he was a tyrant that she always thought.. he will make her a doll.. least she knew that she was already his doll..."

Tears spilled more and geet cried this time it was the loudest cries.. the sobs that she was holding for a year.. she was the reason he is not with her... heart wrenching sobs.. even the servants were not allowed to be near her ...

"no...no...no... you cant do this maan... he had slapped her hard... she was with him and maan had spotted her..you cant rule my life..she said loud and this was the last thing she listened ... she sobbed as they were absorbed in the deepest love that was no less than any hell for him..she was absorbed in his love and forgiveness and he In her infidelity ..."

Maan..maan come back...I am sorry..i cant live without you...please don't punish me..no..no maaan...

She shouted and cried that what she can do..

"I am sorry sweetheart I am late..said maan..his wife has called him she looked at him with a complaining face..he wanted to say something ..he actually wanted to tell her that how much angry and rude he can be but the truth was that he cant live with her.. he was about to hug her when the sharp pain hit him... she was in his arms..and he again felt the gush of pain.. soon he was collapsed and the blood that he was having his hands was on her face.. the wall was having the red stains.. he attack was so fierce that he was not able to get..."

Geet looked at the fading image of maan.. she knew she loved him..the realization was much lat e and when it came she smashed her own world.. the love that she thought for her lover was actually infidelity... geet was collapsed with the  same pain that she felt this time she could smile in the contentment..she gave herself to her love... she collapsed and found maan with her..tears that she felt were too shallow as she felt him as him...

And there was a ultimate silence...

khamoshi

DO COMMENT AND LIKE

I DON'T KNOW WHATS IN KHAMOSHIYAAN..
BUT CANT DENY THAT WHATEVER IT IS HAVING IT WILL BE MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN MY ROUGH IMAGINATION

Edited by suhaaana - 9 years ago
preetymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
so emotional os i m crying😭 4 their never dying love even after death no one can keep them apart
suhanaa u described their bonding in beautiful way👏

suhaaana thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetymaaneet

so emotional os i m crying😭 4 their never dying love even after death no one can keep them apart

suhanaa u described their bonding in beautiful way👏

thanks preety but atleast dont cry
i never wanted anyone to cry for what i write
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome os di👏
u wrote it beautifully...😳

all the best for ur exams👍🏼...will miss u🤗
Advance Happy New Year too😃
idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think you are quite near to actual story very well written.
as per my imagination i think in past life she killed him he was obsessive of her and was ritch why she killed him still i don't understand i think she was his mistress, and may be he was cheating on her or because of too much possessiveness she could have killed him to get rid of him and way  30th jan not far away we will know real story.
suhaaana thumbnail
Originally posted by: disha31

awesome os di👏

u wrote it beautifully...😳

all the best for ur exams👍🏼...will miss u🤗
Advance Happy New Year too😃

thanks disha
happy new year to u too
suhaaana thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanor

awesome OS

thx
suhaaana thumbnail
Originally posted by: idunno

i think you are quite near to actual story very well written.

as per my imagination i think in past life she killed him he was obsessive of her and was ritch why she killed him still i don't understand i think she was his mistress, and may be he was cheating on her or because of too much possessiveness she could have killed him to get rid of him and way 30th jan not far away we will know real story.

thank u so much
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Emotional heart wrenching update