Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sara5471

I am talking about what they showed during the episode. Upen started the whole thing by saying ki Christmas ke din sab ne white white pehna hai. Sab ache logo ne white pehna hai. Sonali was wearing yellow that time. So Sonali made a comment that everyone should look good during her captaincy. Upen again said ki hum andar ki sundarta k baat kar rahe. Pritam made that comment this time. Tanna popped up with that bahar ki bhi nahi aur andhar ke bhi nahi hai.
Dimpy did not speak a word during this whole thing.
Upen was behaving like an idiot from the start of the whole convo, Karishma just joined in ðŸ˜†

bold -no she didnt that is what i am saying

requesting you please see the conversation again i have posted the link

karishma says 'bahar ki beauty se kya hota hain andar se bhi beautiful hona chahiye' same as pritam said surat ki nahin sirta ki baat ho rahi hain

upen made the comment that you are saying not karishma

please check my link

that is why i am saying karishma and dimpy didnt comment on her looks
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: temulin

Upen also says 'ja jakay weight kam kar' or something along those lines while he is going inside after their fight in the morning. There is no misconception. It happened therefore people are talking about it.

Topic is about Karishma so save your Upen hate for another time ! 

The topic and links are to clarify that Karishma wasnt involved in the whole Sonali being called fat and ugly incidents ! 

So haters quit dragging Karish in all those accusations ! 

@TM great post ! 
Adnus90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Soo HMs make comments about her physique behind her back (Gautam in one of Khabri's articles):

Didn't know Gautam is so good at back biting. Especially, the way I saw him talking about Sonali gave me a complete shock. Ever since he has become friends with Diandra, Gautam seems more open in sharing what he feels for each housemate genuinely. Apparently he is even trying to hide that he shared some special bonds with some special ones in the house. He sarcastically pointed out telling how every contestant in the house has lost oodles of weight due to improper food and nutrition except Sonali. I tried to read between the lines, so, basically he meant to say that everyone works and since Sonali is the laziest person in the house; she has still remained the same in physique. But guess what? Diandra did not completely agree to Gautam. Talking in favor of Sonali who wasn't around Di' said she has improved a lot than before. From nothing to something, and this should definitely be appreciated.To which Gauti nodded. My goodness!! a woman praising another in her absence... quite amazing eh?

Then we have WKW on 14th dec:

It was undeniably a bad weekend for Karishma Tanna. For all that she had to hear from Salman and being interrogated until the point of breakdown. It was during a task wherein the housemates had to raise the red and black placard as questions were thrown at them. Like how many of them felt that Ali truly feels he was going to be the winner of Big Boss season 8? In response, the housemates raised the green placard giving an affirmation. Then they were asked how many felt Gautam was the real fattu? They all once again gave a green including Gautam himself. *Lol* Next question was about Diandra and Karishma to remain best friends forever!' For this they had mixed responses. There were also some cute questions asked, like How many felt that Sonali had put on weight' which had all of them raising the green placard. Sonali in her typical manner saidYeh kaisa sawaal hai' *Ehehehe*

One week later Sonali is told by the press, too, that she has gained weight.

And Upen is getting all the bashing??? Why?
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sonali bitches more. But she says she is nonchalant. She is very insecure lofty and a jealous girl. 
Thanks for the clarification. Some people are so biased in this forum that never can think neutrally. 
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Sonali bitches more. But she says she is nonchalant. She is very insecure lofty and a jealous girl. 

Thanks for the clarification. Some people are so biased in this forum that never can think neutrally. 

yep i agree ! Blind hate or blind worshipping is all i see around here ðŸ˜†
Anyways Sonali is no victim or some bechari ðŸ¤¢ Shez shamelessly bitched and desperately sought for attention !Just because she doesnt have the brain power to refute anyone doesnt mean i will pity her !! Eviction is the only thing this woman deserves ðŸ¥±
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

bold -no she didnt that is what i am saying

requesting you please see the conversation again i have posted the link

karishma says 'bahar ki beauty se kya hota hain andar se bhi beautiful hona chahiye' same as pritam said surat ki nahin sirta ki baat ho rahi hain

upen made the comment that you are saying not karishma

please check my link

that is why i am saying karishma and dimpy didnt comment on her looks

No benefit, some will never see or hear, what's shown or said in that. Every time, they will only see/hear what they are subconsciously dictated to see and hear...it's a state of mind, that refuses to accept the unfavorable reality...only a psychiatrist can help. It's not their fault that they can't see it...😛
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Sakura..

yep i agree ! Blind hate or blind worshipping is all i see around here ðŸ˜†
Anyways Sonali is no victim or some bechari ðŸ¤¢ Shez shamelessly bitched and desperately sought for attention !Just because she doesnt have the brain power to refute anyone doesnt mean i will pity her !! Eviction is the only thing this woman deserves ðŸ¥±

Exactly she is just over rated. Just by showing cheap attitude and arrogance and by not doing any work and task  if one can win big boss, then I have no words for the viewers of the show.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Missvinz

Bang on post,Thanks for that,people were making it up! It's all rumours! Tanna and Dimpy never said that

ya they didnt and that is what i wanted to clarify why unnecessary bash contestants for what they haven't said
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Lol it was only Moron Upen that said abt sonali is fat and ugly ðŸ˜†
vitriolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
not the women, but upen who said it when he was being pulled away by the others after an altercation with sonali.