Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

ss: Not an object of pity! updated: part 11 on pg 20 *completed* (Page 7)

dinazz IF-Dazzler
dinazz
dinazz

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Great. The way she answered and the way she moved them out of the place was amazing.
Cont soon.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_ishqnme

RatiKoni Groupbie
RatiKoni
RatiKoni

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Amazing update! Love how Nisha becomes his strength :)

_UptoNoGood_ishqnme

rocking_bhawna Senior Member
rocking_bhawna
rocking_bhawna

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged
nisha handled the reporters very wisely... awesome update.plzz continue soon..

_UptoNoGood_ishqnme

MsfairyCindreLa IF-Rockerz
MsfairyCindreLa
MsfairyCindreLa

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
cnt wait to read more
pls updt soon

_UptoNoGood_ishqnme

neetr91 Senior Member
neetr91
neetr91

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Loved this update...do continue soon...

_UptoNoGood_ishqnme

Laila132 Senior Member
Laila132
Laila132

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Please continue! This update was great!

_UptoNoGood_ishqnme

aash2302 Senior Member
aash2302
aash2302

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
god such a small update not fair we want a longer one... It was an awesome update.. lovely.. like the way Nisha handlled the press

_UptoNoGood_ishqnme

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Part 6

She looked around the room. Her eyes fell upon the broken television set. She could imagine how that had happened. Viraj hadn't spoken a word yet.
She tried again: "Sir, you broke your TV?! Is it still in the warranty period? "

No reaction.

"As if Singham as my Dadaji wasn't enough... My boss turned out to be Rowdy Rathore! " 

Viraj spoke without looking at her: " I'm not in the mood for jokes in case you haven't noticed. " 

Nisha heaved a sigh of relief. Any reaction was good. He needed to vent his pent up emotions.

She continued: " OK sir, no jokes. What are you in a mood to do Sir? Play drums?"

No reply.

Nisha got up. She located his drumsticks and started beating randomly. She was hoping this would annoy him enough to react. 

No reaction. 

Nisha couldn't stand her own drum playing any longer so she gave up. He hadn't looked at her even once since she came.

"I guess you're not in the mood for playing drums either. Sir, please say something."

Just then Daadji entered. "The grounds are ready Nisha bitiya."

"Thanks Daadji!" Nisha replied before turning to Viraj.

"Sir, since you're not telling me... I'll tell you what I'm in the mood for right now- I want to fire a few shots from those rifles...do you want to come with me?" saying this she extended her hand towards him.

Viraj got up and walked away towards his balcony. A tear finally rolled down Nisha's eye. She didn't expect Viraj to smile at her, she was expecting anger. But this marked indifference was more than she could handle.

She walked out to the shooting range alone. The tears came faster than she could wipe them off. 

She looked up at Viraj's balcony, he was still there, exactly as she'd left him. Nisha took a deep breath and wiped her tears. 
She put on the goggles and ear muffs. Then she picked up her rifle and took aim. Before tears could cloud her eyesight again, she fired a shot. She'd missed the bull's eye by a hairline.

Her shoulders hurt from the weight and the recoil. This was why she preferred pistols. She lowered the rifle and rubbed her shoulder. 

"Miss Nisha you could go inside and shoot with pistols. You can't afford to get a bruised shoulder right now. Trials for the world championship are next month." Viraj walked up to her with a padded half jacket. "At least wear this. "

Nisha was overjoyed. It had worked. She held out her hand for the jacket. "Thank you Sir. But I don't want to shoot with pistols right now." She observed him closely. He still showed absolutely no emotion. Still, at least he had spoken. 

She put on the jacket and aimed again with Viraj less than a foot behind her. She fired. This time she missed by a fair inch. She looked around to find Viraj putting on his own goggles and ear muffs. 

He held up his rifle and fired twice and hit bulls eye each time. 

The gunshots resonated inside him. He dropped the rifle and then he did something he'd never done before. 

He cried.
 Nisha was shocked, to say the least. Viraj was shaking uncontrollably and the tears came pouring down his rugged yet perfect face. 

Nisha couldn't think of anything to say. So she hugged him. 

His hands lay limp and he continue to shake with the sobs for a few moments. Then Nisha hugged him tighter. 

She felt him relax as he hugged her back. His tears were now falling on her shoulders. Her own tears trickled down softly. In that moment she wanted to physically absorb his pain.
She tried pulling back to look into his eyes. But he refused to loosen the embrace. "Not yet..." he whispered softly.

Edited by _UptoNoGood_ - 20 February 2015 at 11:33am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Adventurousnisharathoreaashi..daluranya234cherrgirl2711RatiKonipriya1804pallavisarkarpiyushiIjazaWaterIceBleedingheart.AsadZoyaILULaila1323RidHiipkkndak3rocking_bhawnaheart_nishkalaTasmiaFayshivani_aglanoos123lovesick23TheInkMistressarul01~~BaBy~AnGel~~oh.petite.oneKrazzy4u786arunsunita_gmLightingHopeishqnmeDazzlerruhi_Puzzle_daisydee425Ribelleeshasrk

Go to top