Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

ss: Not an object of pity! updated: part 11 on pg 20 *completed* (Page 6)

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Part 5

As soon as Nisha reached the Academy, she noticed Daadji surrounded by reporters. He was trying to send them away but they refuse to budge.

"Had you ever thought that your 'Chhote hukum' will become this helpless and depressed?" asked one reporter.

"Tell us Shyam Singh ji... you are the closest to him... Tell us about his affairs... Did you always know that those girls are not good for him? Was VSR blinded by his lust?" interjected another.

"I'll tell you all that you need to know." All the reporters looked around to VSR's protegee, Lakshya Academy's most successful student-Nisha Ganghawal. They rushed towards her. Nisha nodded at Daadji, signalling him to go to Viraj.

"Tell us Miss Ganghawal, did you ever feel unsafe with Viraj? Did he inappropriately touch you or any other student? " a reporter questioned.

Nisha laughed drily. All the reporters were baffled. They went silent. Nisha finally spoke, " Wow! That is the lowest level of b*** s*** I've heard in my entire life. Viraj Singh Rathore inappropriately touching a woman? Oh my God! And pigs can fly right? " Her expression hardened now. "I'll tell you what Viraj Singh Rathore is. He's the person behind the 10 junior competitors our country is sending to the world championship. He's the reason that all the female employees at Lakshya Academy feel empowered and safe. He's the person who inspired all the male employees at Lakshya Academy to be extra courteous and respectful towards women. "

A reporter queried: "What about his girlfriends Miss Ganghawal? Isn't he a hypocrite to have so many girlfriends when he talks about women empowerment?"

Nisha's hands itched to break that man's face. But she was here to help Viraj Sir,not increase his troubles, she controlled herself. Taking a deep breath she answered: " So you people have never dated anyone? Last time I checked having a failed relationship wasn't a crime. Oh and I didn't know that you had to become monks to respect and empower women. Really, you're crossing your limits now!"

She turned to leave. She couldn't control her anger much longer. The reporters didn't stop. "Why isn't Viraj Singh Rathore answering our questions? Is he hiding something?"

Nisha had had it. She replied: "Because it is beneath his dignity to attend to such nonsense. And," she smiled at them," you don't have an appointment. Vacate this place within 5 seconds. Or you will be charged for trespassing. 5...4..." 

All the reporters started to leave reluctantly... There was one last question- "You worship him Miss Ganghawal, don't you?"

Nisha's smile grew wider. "Yes, I do. And your time's up. Leave. Now."

As soon as the reporters left she ran upstairs to Viraj's penthouse. Daadji was waiting at the door. He said: "Chhote hukum doesn't want to meet anyone right now, please leave."

Nisha glared at him. She was done controlling her anger. "I'm not leaving Daadji. And your Chhote hukum knows that you can't stop me." She peered behind Daadji's shoulder to see Viraj sitting on the floor... Absolutely still.

Nisha continued: "I've broken into this place once. I can do it again."  

"Let her in." Viraj interrupted before Daadji could say anything. He said this without even looking towards the door. 

Nisha was glad to hear his voice. She immediately rushed inside. Suddenly, she turned towards Daadji, "Can you get out the rifles and prepare the shooting grounds please?" Daadji nodded.

Nisha turned back towards Viraj. He was looking away. She knelt down next to him. 

"Sir, if you insist on sitting on the floor at least get comfortable." 
Saying this, she sat down cross legged. 

Viraj didn't react. Nisha felt her eyes prick. This wasn't going to be easy.

Edited by _UptoNoGood_ - 20 February 2015 at 11:31am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Adventuroussandy13nisharathoreaashi..d3isLifedalursangeethbalaRatiKonipriya1804piyushiLaila132Bleedingheart.Ijazarocking_bhawnaanoos123lovesick23neetr91WaterIceTheInkMistressoh.petite.one~~BaBy~AnGel~~LightingHopeishqnme_Puzzle_Ribelledaisydee425caller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Nice part.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_ishqnme

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Lovely update as usual Smile Love where you're going with this!

_UptoNoGood_ishqnme

oh.petite.one Goldie
oh.petite.one
oh.petite.one

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:06am | IP Logged
another fantastic update Thumbs Up loving your version of Nisha Star

_UptoNoGood_ishqnme

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Oh wow !!!!!!!!! Nice update
I am so waiting for the next one...this defo is not going to be easy , but knowing Nisha she will manage just fine

_UptoNoGood_ishqnme

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for your encouragement guys. Will try to update soon.

RatiKoniishqnme

davearcha IF-Sizzlerz
davearcha
davearcha

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Loved Nisha's answers . fantastic update 

_UptoNoGood_ishqnme

Bleedingheart. Senior Member
Bleedingheart.
Bleedingheart.