Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

ss: Not an object of pity! updated: part 11 on pg 20 *completed* (Page 17)

Nany IF-Dazzler
Nany
Nany

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
amazing part yaar...
read this part again n again...wow...so swweeet update...
just love it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_

priasr Groupbie
priasr
priasr

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Fabulous 
Well writtenClapClap
Plz cont. soon Smile

_UptoNoGood_

palsman Groupbie
palsman
palsman

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
amazing story... but update is very short. read all the parts in a one through. i am loving it. pls continue soon waiting...

_UptoNoGood_

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Oh my my ...this is again an awesome update !!!!
Wow,never expected Nisha to be this naughty and Viraj would let her do whatever she wants. Hay hay...when will be get this Viraj in the show ???? You have activated our gutter minds ROFL
Plsss update soon and wish you and ur dear ones A Happy New Year

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fariba100_UptoNoGood_

WaterIce Senior Member
WaterIce
WaterIce

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Loved the update even though its a bit short.
Nisha's words were really well written.
Keep up the good workClap
P.S- Wish u a Happy New YearBig smile

Edited by WaterIce - 31 December 2014 at 12:05pm

Fariba100_UptoNoGood_

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Part 10

Nisha didn't move. His arms were too comfortable... This felt like it was her natural state. 

Viraj suddenly straightened up.  Nisha mumbled, grumpily, "What?"

"Your phone,Nisha." Viraj answered, his voice tender.

"Nisha...", she smiled. 

Viraj realized he'd left out the 'Miss'. "I'm sorry Miss-"

"-Nisha. I like that. You can call me Nishu when you feel like it." Nisha spoke without removing her head from his chest. 

"Nishu..." he said softly...that would take some getting used to. He shook his head. He held her back, and said, "Don't change the topic please. You got a message. You should check your phone."
 Nisha made a face. "Later, " she said and wrapped her arms around him again.

He unwrapped her arms and held her at a distance again. "It could be important Mi-...Nisha" he grinned. Nisha's grumpy expression changed to a soft smile when he left 'Miss' midway.

Viraj pulled her close again. He slipped his hand into her jacket, making her blush. "Your phone." He handed it to her.

Reluctantly Nisha took it. She looked at her phone casually. 
Suddenly, she jumped off his lap. "Dadaji!" She exclaimed.

Viraj laughed. "What happened Nisha? I thought you weren't keen to move? Dadaji peered through your phone? ",he teased.

"No, he messaged. The only time he's done that before is when I got that job at Lakshya Academy. Oh my God! I swear I haven't done anything. " she looked genuinely worried.

Viraj raised both his eyebrows and said, "You could open it and find out Nisha..." he couldn't stop himself, he continued, "I thought you weren't scared of anyone..." he smirked.

Nisha mock-punched his arm before turning to the message. 

It read, "I'm really proud of you! I had no idea our little girl has become this sensible and wise. Come home soon. Give Viraj ji my blessings and tell him that we're all with him."

Perhaps the 'interview' she'd given had been aired.

Nisha rubbed her eyes and read it again. Dadaji giving her compliments really meant something. She was extremely happy.

She turned to Viraj and read out the message. He smiled. The Ganghawals were the closest thing to family for him. He wondered what Nisha had done though...

"Sir, I should go now. Dadaji will worry... Even if he's proud of me." She winked. 

Viraj smiled but his smile didn't reach his eyes this time. Nisha looked at him questioningly... "What is it Sir?" 

Viraj put his hands in his pockets and replied without looking at her. "I don't want to be alone right now."

Nisha smacked her head. "Of course! No one wants to be alone on the 31st of December. " Saying this she ran upstairs. 

"Where are you going?" Viraj asked. 

She was back in the blink of an eye. She handed him his jacket. "Let's go Sir."

"Where?" he asked, utterly confused.

"Home!" She replied and walked towards the door, pulling him along.

He stopped at the door.

"Nisha are you crazy? I can't barge in just like that. Your family has been really good to me but that doesn't mean I'll take them for granted. I don't know what they're thinking of me after those news reports. " 
He didn't want a fallout with them now that he had accepted his feelings for Nisha.

"Sir, my family sent me here. They know what you are. They care for you. Please, let's go. Don't worry Sir. They know how I feel. There won't be a problem. Except Dadaji... " She wasn't sure how he'd react. But she knew she couldn't leave Viraj alone. She didn't want him to relapse. 

"But Sir, a really great man once told me-" she straightened up and tried to imitate Viraj,"nothing's tough!"

Viraj laughed again. "Of course!" Every move she made,every breath she took was adorable to him. 

He remembered the first time he'd met her...that gave him an idea.

She stood a few feet away from him. Suddenly,without warning, he moved towards her.She was caught unawares. She tried to step back as a reflex... And she lost her balance. 

Bulls eye! Viraj effortlessly caught her in his arm. "I'm sorry Nishu. You have no idea how much I missed this..."

Her reaction was priceless. She blushed a deep crimson and shut her eyes. 

"You're so cute... Nishu." He spoke in his most charming tone... He still wasn't used to 'Nishu' but he liked her reaction when he said it.

Suddenly, Nisha slipped out of his arms. "Sir we should go, we'll be late."saying this she hurried out of the door. 

It took him a moment to register... 

"Nisha, not fair. A few minutes ago you were...all over me. And now... "He asked her as he locked his door. 

Nisha blushed again, "Sir I guess I got a little carried away... plus I got Dadaji's message after that..."

Viraj smirked. "So, it's a lost opportunity?" Nisha nodded, holding back a smile.

"Sir please let's go now... Dadaji will be waiting..."

They walked down together to Viraj's car. As usual Viraj held the door for her. As she started to sit, he whispered: "Give me prior warning when you decide to get carried away next time,so I can get carried away too..."

Nisha blushed for the umpteenth time... "Sir, we're going to Singham, please don't mess with my head." She pleaded.

Viraj slipped into the driver's seat. "I'll try..." He answered smugly.

Viraj had just started the car when Nisha's phone rang... she picked up nervously. "I'm still waiting Nisha." Dadaji spoke from the other end. 

"We're on our way Dadaji." She quickly replied and disconnected the call.

She shut her eyes and drew deep breaths, "nothing's tough!" She told herself.

P.S.-happy new year!

Edited by _UptoNoGood_ - 21 February 2015 at 1:39am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Niama19Adventurousnisharathoreanya234sangeethbalaRatiKonicherrgirl2711aashi..meera851TasmiaFaylovesick23Fariba100pallavisarkarpiyushiipkkndbarun_fanWaterIceallseasonrainIjazarocking_bhawnaheart_nishkalaDivi.Carul01oh.petite.oneabraxos~~BaBy~AnGel~~Krazzy4u786Anju_SLightingHope_Puzzle_daisydee425eshasrk

LightingHope IF-Dazzler
LightingHope
LightingHope

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Nooo it can't end here! Happy New year!

_UptoNoGood_

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Wow !!!! Splendid update...i am so loving your story. Wish we could watch it actually happen onscreen Wink
I am so loving this naughty Viraj...Nisha is rubbing off in him. I am waiting to know what happens when Viraj gets in the teasing mode...haila !!!!
Plsss update when you get time dear, you must be busy with new year and all.

Fariba100_UptoNoGood_

Go to top