Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

ss: Not an object of pity! updated: part 11 on pg 20 *completed* (Page 15)

dinazz IF-Dazzler
dinazz
dinazz

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Nice. 
Do cont soon. 
Waiting to know what happens next.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_ishqnme

IlaTanwar IF-Rockerz
IlaTanwar
IlaTanwar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
last line was cute gently sir please shut up... and viraj i don know what a jerk he is acting like that ...

_UptoNoGood_ishqnme

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
WaterIce @RibelleIshra @Dhruvika Well, I think everyone has a birthright to throw tantrums once in a while... Poor Viru never does it... So I thought why not make this the tantrum of his life? Thank you.

@eshasrk @hope Blushing oh stop it, you! No don't, actually... Continue.You guys are really encouraging... Maybe I could make a career out of this... *taps chin thoughtfully*

@MsfairyCinderella thank you! Longer? You mean my next update or next ss?

@davearcha @dinazz @oh.petite.one @Anju_S: thank you sooo much!

@priya yes, I think you're right. Two more maybe...unless my creative juices overflow..Wink. Na, not likely.

@anya @BleedingHeart:  patience! I update twice a day... Give me some credit!Ouch Jk!Tongue Thank you. Its flattering that You want to read what I write. Will try to update by evening.

Edited by aneri.fan - 31 December 2014 at 4:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bleedingheart.priya1804oh.petite.oneishqnmeRibelle

anya234 Groupbie
anya234
anya234

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged
@aneri.fan   ok! I'll be here with real patience

_UptoNoGood_ishqnme

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Very nice update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Part 9

Viraj removed her hands from his face. Why was she doing this? Didn't she realize how difficult it was for him to control himself? Having her touch him only made it worse... Why was she taking it so lightly?
He started to get up. 

Nisha firmly placed her hand on his chest and tried to push him back onto the sofa. "I'm not letting you walk away."
 He sighed deeply and jerked her hand away. He started getting up again. 

She pushed him back again and sat down on his lap, straddling him. "I said I'm not letting you walk away."

Viraj closed his eyes. What was wrong with her? Here he was, trying to keep his hands off her and she was...in his lap. So close... so warm...  
 No. He couldn't...
He moved his hands behind his back so he wouldn't be tempted. 
"Please Miss Nisha...", he begged her to move away.

Nisha leaned forward, putting both her arms around his neck. Leaning forward, she spoke into his ear: "Sir do you love me?"

Viraj gulped... His Adam's apple moving prominently. Of course he loved her. She felt so soft against his chest...she felt so... Perfect. He was not in a position to speak. 

After what seemed like a lifetime to Nisha... He nodded weakly. What did it matter? He was heartbroken even without her rejection. She might as well know it.

Nisha spoke again, caressing the back of his neck lightly: "Good. Then stop making decisions for me. I can take care of myself."

Then she moved back and kissed his forehead lightly. Viraj couldn't believe it. This had to be a dream. 

Nisha moved her lips to his ears again, closer this time so they touched his ears when she spoke: "You're the reason I'm not a wreck today. Don't you dare to call yourself one again."

She pulled out his hands from behind his back and placed them on her waist. He was still hesitant. 

She continued: "You're the reason I'm capable of feeling... Of loving a man."

He was breathing heavily now... His hands tighter around her waist.

She picked up his hand and kissed it. "These hands held me even when I wasn't sure that I needed them." 

She leaned forward to nuzzle against his shoulders."These shoulders demonstrated all I know about shooting. They shared my burden whenever I needed... " 

She moved her weight onto her knees and bent down to kiss his closed eyelids. "These eyes expressed unwavering faith in me. The concern in them made me feel safe."

Slowly, she lowered her head down so their noses almost touched. "And these lips... The most beautiful, inspiring words have come from them. I know I'm not as good at convincing people as you are... But trust me, there's nothing wrong with the fact that we wanted the same things... We still do...You're not weak. You're definitely not beyond repair. "
With that, she kissed his lips...very lightly.

"Of course I love you!," she whispered as she pulled away. 

Viraj finally opened his eyes to look at her... The tears were still there but the anger had dissipated. "Are you sure? You deserve better..." His voice was husky from crying.

"I want you," Nisha said bluntly, " If you think you're not good enough for me then you can work at becoming better... I could wait... Or we could do it together... Like we did in my case.."

Then she kissed him again. This time he kissed back, deeply. He still wasn't convinced if he deserved her but then, no one could love her the way he did.

Nisha placed her head on his chest as his arms encircled her... 

"Who would've thought Viraj Singh Rathore would cry for my love?" she whispered,a smile playing at her lips. 

"Who would've thought Nisha Ganghawal would kiss me someday?" Viraj breathed as he held her closer.

Suddenly, Nisha's phone buzzed.

Edited by _UptoNoGood_ - 20 February 2015 at 11:43am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

aravapalliNiama19AdventurousEMAfannisharathorenishkalanskzehra07yasaswiyashu4aarushinvanya234aashi..sangeethbalaRatiKonicherrgirl2711Fariba100pallavisarkarpiyushiBleedingheart.bubbles666Ijaza.vishrutha.Piggiesipkkndbarun_fanWaterIceallseasonrainmeera851TasmiaFayanoos123lovesick23neetr91rocking_bhawnaNandita123heart_nishkalaTheInkMistress~~BaBy~AnGel~~oh.petite.oneabraxosLightingHopedinazzAnju_SishqnmeSugar_CinnamonDazzlerruhi_Puzzle_Ribelledaisydee425eshasrk

anya234 Groupbie
anya234
anya234

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Very nice! Nisha kissed viraj. Super exciting. Update soon!

_UptoNoGood_ishqnme

MsfairyCindreLa IF-Rockerz
MsfairyCindreLa
MsfairyCindreLa

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:38am | IP Logged
I meant longer update @aneri.fan.

awesome part once again.
fab job...
thou I wish they should have waited for the Kiss;):P anyway my gutter mind has already strtd working;)

_UptoNoGood_ishqnme

Go to top