Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

ss: Not an object of pity! updated: part 11 on pg 20 *completed* (Page 13)

aash2302 Senior Member
aash2302
aash2302

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Nice very nice story...waiting for the next update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Great update! Looking forward to Nisha's reaction.

_UptoNoGood_

malini96 Goldie
malini96
malini96

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
awesome
plz continue soon

_UptoNoGood_

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Part 8

Still love him? He knew? For how long had he known? It was one thing to accept her feelings in front of her cousins... But... confessing to Viraj? Nisha felt very unsure. She averted her gaze. Nervously she said: "Sir... actually..."

Viraj sensed her awkwardness, he looked away too... "Let it be Miss Nisha. Let's get inside first."  Saying this he let go of her hand. 

Both continued silently to the penthouse, neither looking at the other. 

Viraj mentally smacked himself. What was he thinking? Just because she had a crush on him a year back didn't mean she would love him for life. She probably saw him only as her mentor. Of course she cared for him... 

But only a few moments ago she'd... No, he was reading too much into it. She was only playing along so he'd feel better.

She was just 22... Why would she be serious about anybody? More importantly, why would she want him? Surely she deserved better... She deserved someone less damaged.

They reached the penthouse before Viraj had sorted his thoughts.

Nisha asked him nervously, "Sir how did you know...?" 

Viraj laughed, "Miss Nisha if you shout from rooftops someone is bound to hear." Nisha blushed and hung her head in embarrassment.

" I'm sorry Miss Nisha, I didn't mean to embarrass you. You're too young to worry about love." 

"But Sir... " Nisha protested.

"No, Miss Nisha, you don't need to explain. I understand. I don't know what I was thinking. You have a bright future ahead... Your fans multiply everyday. I know for a fact that you're very very popular, especially among guys. Its OK."

Viraj turned away. He couldn't pretend further. He did understand, but he still wanted her with every particle of his being. Nisha started to speak: Sir you've misun ..."

Viraj raised his hand signalling her to stop talking. He didn't want her to concede only because he needed her. 

Yes, he needed her. Like he'd needed her to reestablish his Academy. He snorted without humour. That's right, he thought, you're using her. Always have been... Always will be...

He turned towards her. "Did you know Miss Nisha...that I offered you that job only because I guessed that you could shoot?"

Nisha looked at him with a puzzled look on her face. She didn't know what he was getting at. 

"Yes, Miss Nisha from the first time I lay eyes on your archery certificates I figured you could be taught how to shoot. I was right. Of course, you weren't really taught... As I found out recently... But you did learn. My gamble paid off. "

Nisha still didn't get it. Why was he telling her now? 

"When I discovered that you were Aarthi, I was scared that you would leave the Academy. Thankfully you just avoided me. At least, I could depend on you to catapult my Academy to fame." 

His eyes were welling up again. "Damn it, I'm such a mess." He sniffed and squeezed his eyes shut letting one single tear flow down his cheek. 

Nisha didn't know how to react.

"I used you, Miss Nisha, to cover up my own shortcomings. Luckily you didn't mind. All I cared for was my dream. I kind of coerced you into accepting my dream..."

Nisha tried to interrupt, "no sir... It's not like..."

"YES MISS NISHA IT IS LIKE THAT! I'VE BEEN USING YOU FROM DAY ONE. IT IS LIKE THAT TODAY. I STILL CARE ONLY ABOUT SHOOTING. I'M THIS SELFISH WRECK WHO CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE..."

He fell back on his sofa and shut his eyes. He wished the tears would stop. What would Nisha think of him? "See?!" He exclaimed out loud-"The only reason I want to stop crying right now is because I don't want you to stop hero-worshipping me. Those TV anchors were right, I'm a spoilt self-centered hypocrite."

He looked at Nisha, she was crying almost as badly as he was. Why hadn't she left yet? "Please, Miss Nisha, forgive me. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry, I thought I was capable of your love. Please leave, Miss Nisha. I think you've seen enough to know that I'm beyond repair." He looked away again. 

Nisha held his face firmly with both her hands and turned him towards herself. Those tear filled eyes...her heart ached.
" Just leave ", he repeated.

Firmly yet gently she said, "Sir, please shut up."

Edited by _UptoNoGood_ - 20 February 2015 at 11:39am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

aravapalliNiama19AdventurousEMAfannisharathorenishkalanskzehra07aashi..d3isLifedalurArSha_TillIDiesangeethbalaRatiKonicherrgirl2711priya1804pallavisarkarpiyushiWaterIceBleedingheart.bubbles666TasmiaFayanoos123lovesick23neetr91heart_nishkalarocking_bhawna~~BaBy~AnGel~~TheInkMistressoh.petite.oneabraxosLightingHopedinazzAnju_SRibelledaisydee425_Puzzle_caller123eshasrkdavearcha

WaterIce Senior Member
WaterIce
WaterIce

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Poor Viraj... I feel really bad for him.Cry
But he's acting like a drama-queen, not letting Nisha speakLOL
Great update.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_LightingHopeAnju_Sishqnme

Ribelle IF-Rockerz
Ribelle
Ribelle

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Splendid part again! He's not letting her speak? Good, adds to the fun. Haha
I really like this future track...viraj wanting her love...confession up ahead??
Continue soon!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_LightingHopeishqnme

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Splendid !!!!!!! Superb !!!!!!!!!!! Clap Clap
Gosh you are such a talented person, this update again is awesome. They could have used your creative skills yaar, you are very good at writing.

I was thinking...is this something we might actually get to see in the show ???? That Viraj will come up with something like this once he discovers that he has fallen in love with her ???
It pretty much seems like it the way the story is heading

Plsss update sooonnn, can hardly wait to know what Nisha is gonna tell him 

Edited by eshasrk - 30 December 2014 at 2:28pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_ishqnmeLightingHopeRibelle

oh.petite.one Goldie
oh.petite.one
oh.petite.one

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
another wonderful update Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_LightingHopeishqnme