Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
@ahmedji
Pata nahi, par maine suna hain ki kabhi kabhi doosre shows ke writers visit IF. Although there is a faint hope here. Mera intention yehi hain ki chote chote changes bhi agar yeh log kare toh show mein ek jaan aa jayegi. Warna wohi baasi roti khilate jayenge. 

asit Modi who has made this show successful is no fool. He is aware of  what people's demands are. But then arrogance aa gaya hain, ki jo hum dikhayenge wo log dekhate hi jayenge. As loyal fans of the show, we have to keep demanding better content and they have to understand that viewer has an option of changing the channel. 

Right now there is no option to the show, the moment another good show comes up, TMKOC is going to be doomed.

But none of us would want that. All we can do is make them aware of what we want to see in the show.

Baki unki marzi !
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Btw,
Nice joke ðŸ˜†
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, some of the show makers do visit and also share the pages of FB or Twitter. 

dey.bh thumbnail
By the way I think the makers do visit here. We have the actress playing Roshan here on IF and she thanked one fan who appreciated her work.
Besides, promotion tracks have been reduced . Asit Modi didn't jump before the camera for quite some time now.Anjali's diet food drama has been controlled.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I want interiors of every house to be changed
I want everybody's dressing styles to be changed.They are having the same dressing style since 7 years
Last but not the least, I DON'T want tmkoc to be an old wine in new bottle. Thode naye ideas lao. Naye tracks banao.
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Offcourse new hopes of new year 2015
Be positive

All will be well
Edited by Proud-India - 9 years ago
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
We can change 1 thing ...Positive Attitude
This is indeed necessary... Because I have noticed that if $0me thing is really innovative or nice...due to our frustration we also neglect it & used to criticize 

I know year 2014 was blooper and the show is going to down 

But Even After Official Announcement of As it Modi on TV that they will marry Popat in 2014...$till they not & now saying ;"even I don't know when his marriage will occur"

What can we expect ...but umme pe duniya kayam hai

So as U told Aarti Di..we can expect some small changes

Like Jetha ke ghar me koi ase hi na guse door bell bina ðŸ˜ƒ

And there must be not invisible door of Kitchen from bedroom in Daya home ðŸ˜†

Film Promotion are reduced and 3 claps for that to Asitji 

And All will be Well If Writer Team will be changed or Show must be out of top 10...$0 they can understand

Many more to say...but koi sunnewala hai kya
😆

..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Proud-India

Film Promotion are reduced and 3 claps for that to Asitji 

Yes this is the most important thing..Film Promotions should be reduced ðŸ˜†

dey.bh thumbnail

-I want the characters to play their characters only. 
- I want Babita to change her hairstyle and color first and Daya to tone down her makeup.

- I want positive but practical approach in the characters. Like this recent one,'begani shadi ke abdulleh' was extremely disappointing.

- I want the women to be shown as self sufficient and not only bawarchis for their husbands and shopping experts for their own house hold.

- I want superstitious ways to be discouraged by the members instead of encouraging them

- I want another character for Gada house( may be sister of Bapuji) who can counter attack Sundar's fraudulent ways.

-I want equal tracks for all the families.

- I want Bhide's scooter back

- I want Tappu sena to be either replaced or teenage problems to be introduced.

Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
suumi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aur kuch ho na ho popat ki shadi tho ho bichara kab tak wait karega...