Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

New here :)

sweet_aditi Goldie
sweet_aditi
sweet_aditi

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged
hii frnds. I m Aditi.. old member of IF but new to dis forum
I used to active in Ek mutthi Aasman forum..
just before 3-4 weeks ago I hav stared to watch Shastri Sisters n I fell in love wid ANURAJ Embarrassed n den ANURAJ became my 2nd fav couple (Can't give first place to ANURAJ becoz it was already reserved for my RAGNA from EMA)

When I started watching SS engagement fiasco was going on n When Rajat said I only loved Anu.. haaaye dat episode was d one episode I glued to dis show n den slowly I became regular viewer of dis show n den I thought to sneak out in dis forum

From last 15 days I m silent reader of dis forum   becoz I was nt sure whether I wil watch dis show regularly or nt becoz I thought CVs wil drag dis Kari drama 3-4 month more but den I saw spoiler videos which showed nw Rajat wil came 2 kno Karishma ka asli chehra LOL ... So I hav decided to watch dis show regularly. Embarrassed (Atleast tab tak jab tak I don't get bored Big smile)

n ha I forgot to tell u I love Devil too Big smile

P.S. : Poorva n
Waida yesterday I read ur FFs one go n I must say girls ur FFs are too good Embarrassed Sry I didn't cmnted on ur FF but nw onwards I wil be regular reader of ur FFs Big smile

Edited by sweet_aditi - 28 December 2014 at 3:10am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jyothiramWaida1234shrividhya..Happy.._PrincessPooru_awida

shrividhya IF-Sizzlerz
shrividhya
shrividhya

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum aditi!!! Hope u enjoy in this forum and become a regular watcher of SS. Big smile Im damn sure that the cvs r gonna bring new twist and turns!!! And a lot of anuraj scenes!!!!Embarrassed So no one would stop watching SSLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_aditiawida

shikaDD IF-Dazzler
shikaDD
shikaDD

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
welcome Smile

sweet_aditiawida

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum !!!

sweet_aditiawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Welcome Aditi. 
I am happy that you joined this forum. 

Yes. AnuRaj are great. And I am sure that last scene between them reminded you of such intensity of RagNa.

I am happy that you liked FFs written by Poorva and Waida. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_aditi

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:48am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum aditi, and you know what i also started watching ss because of anuraj from the camping episodes, if you have not watched anuraj scenes before that of engagement please watch them they are really good, we have a folder of these scenes in the forum i m sure you will love them
and heyy thanks a lot for appreciating my ff Smile

sweet_aditiawida

CastleOfDreams IF-Dazzler
CastleOfDreams
CastleOfDreams

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Hi Aditi...welcome to ss forumPartyPartyBig smile

Edited by DEVU46 - 28 December 2014 at 2:48am

sweet_aditiawida

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Hi...Aditi!, welcome to SS forum...me too I was a great fan of Ragna until they butchered Raghav character and turned him into a confused soul...D'ohI was a silent member in EMA forum...SS is the first ever forum where I'm active...I just couldn't resist the magic of Anuraj...WinkI thought after Arshi (IPKKND) there will never be another couple whom I will be attached to...but, I was wrong...Anuraj chemistry is so magical and out of the world...Day DreamingAlmost all the members in this forum are Anuraj shippers...but, I'm also starting to like Devil too, they are so cute together...Wink Thanks a lot for liking my first ever FF...I am so fida on Anuraj that I have even started writing...lol...LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_aditishrividhyaawida

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index