Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) (Page 99)

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Joined: 02 March 2010
Posts: 44511

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umam

NO segments, right..
E24, SBB and even SBS - sitara's favourite are silent.. 
 
 
kal parso se hoga ...i think departure scene yet to shot
 
 
they will cover his shot some tearful moment
 
on off screen ... Final good bye ...

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Joined: 04 July 2005
Posts: 34309

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Originally posted by adi2512

Originally posted by aparnauma

They better not show Dsa forcing third marriage on AnandiAngry

It will not be DS this time..
may be daddu and KB mob ...Evil Smile
 
yah her childhood best friend will convinced her

KyaShocked

Hai girlzzz

Me stuck in IF jam.
Managed to read some posts.

So amol not going papa is going kya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512RTeeblushing

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Joined: 06 August 2012
Posts: 18595

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

true...
 
 
Unfair... Sad ...
 
May try to convey Women are beyond marriage husband kids ... Happily married is not ultimate goal for modern day women
 
he may not be around physically but his soul his love very much with her
 
larger picture ...  i hope I make sense ...
 
 
Just becoz she is alone not doesn't mean she is not happy content ... Her share of happiness she experienced... Issa kuch

All that is Ok..

Am' only drawing comparisons, as to how the main characters are being treated..

The one who cheated Vs. the one who stood truthful, strong and compassionate all thru her life.

I agree a Husband is not the whole, sole and ultimate goal..AnSh would have cherished memories of eternity in the 2 years they have lived together...

But still...a loss is a loss.

Is fair justice been done ?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umamRTeedixie123RainbowSunblushing

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Joined: 09 June 2004
Posts: 11817

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali_

KyaShocked

Hai girlzzz

Me stuck in IF jam.
Managed to read some posts.

So amol not going papa is going kya.

Hey AnjaliStar

You are back. I thought that you deserted us forever and are sitting in "kopbhavan" over SS newsBig smile


Edited by RTee - 07 January 2015 at 6:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umamadi2512RainbowSunblushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Joined: 02 March 2010
Posts: 44511

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 6:47am | IP Logged
I feel PS pakka feminist extremely feminist... No,man needed types
 
 
lets see
 
Anjy ... Yes Amol will change nappies help momma ... He will be her support system

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamRTeeRainbowSun

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Joined: 09 June 2004
Posts: 11817

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Originally posted by adi2512

Originally posted by aparnauma

They better not show Dsa forcing third marriage on AnandiAngry

It will not be DS this time..
may be daddu and KB mob ...Evil Smile
 
yah her childhood best friend will convinced her

Angry Angry

Let her make something of herself first.

Later we will get SRS back. His Papa also came back naStar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umamadi2512RainbowSunaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 35766

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
This BL article why can't they reveal the names of the co actors who complained?TongueLOL
That would have added even more masala
------------
Apparently PS wanted Anandi and Ganga pregnant at the same time and the great creative head of fiction put his foot down so now we are getting this dramaTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeRainbowSunblushing

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Joined: 09 June 2004
Posts: 11817

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Originally posted by blushing

true...
 
 
Unfair... Sad ...
 
May try to convey Women are beyond marriage husband kids ... Happily married is not ultimate goal for modern day women
 
he may not be around physically but his soul his love very much with her
 
larger picture ...  i hope I make sense ...
 
 
Just becoz she is alone not doesn't mean she is not happy content ... Her share of happiness she experienced... Issa kuch

All that is Ok..

Am' only drawing comparisons, as to how the main characters are being treated..

The one who cheated Vs. the one who stood truthful, strong and compassionate all thru her life.

I agree a Husband is not the whole, sole and ultimate goal..AnSh would have cherished memories of eternity in the 2 years they have lived together...

But still...a loss is a loss.

Is fair justice been done ?

Fair justice to what?

Women with unborn/young children become widows. I know two cases in my family. How do they live their lives.

Unfortunately, this turned out to be an interactive serial, where audience/channel/leads call the shots. In fact everyone except the storyteller.

Left to the storyteller, i wonder what the real story would have been.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowSunblushing

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Bonding with So called "Intellectuals"|| CC #5 IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: blushing   Replies: 1195   Views: 63990

blushing 1195 63990 05 January 2015 at 8:20am by RainbowSun
||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals"|| #CC 15

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: blushing   Replies: 1197   Views: 45786

blushing 1197 45786 17 November 2014 at 9:37am by blushing
||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals"|| #CC14 IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: blushing   Replies: 1193   Views: 44733

blushing 1193 44733 04 November 2014 at 10:05am by blushing
||Bonding ON with So called "Intellectuals"|| CC #4 IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: blushing   Replies: 1193   Views: 48480

blushing 1193 48480 29 July 2014 at 11:49am by blushing
||Bonding ON with So called "Intellectuals"|| CC #3 IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: blushing   Replies: 1193   Views: 39184

blushing 1193 39184 09 July 2014 at 4:31am by blushing

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index