Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) (Page 95)

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

the depression in the forum...well to an extent can get it..there will be hurt over the news...understandably so...with time, things will normalize both in the show and forum...
+++++++++++
yeah Ady, the same oneSmile

its not bad as march 2013... only thing death sadden atmosphere...plus many wish to see Shiv holding twins...that shattered...

well me too love to see that but ...can't connect fiction character beyond certain limit LOL

after one point its like hello...its fiction not real... ringing in my head...Star i become wicked Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512hisusmita-FreeLancer-aparnauma

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged
March 2013 is a different situation altogether...phandom and its obsession with a face WinkLOL
Now its more of a genuine sadness...end of a loved character coupled with grief that would bring to the Protagonist.

Cannot be compared.

umamhisusmita-FreeLancer-blushing

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

the depression in the forum...well to an extent can get it..there will be hurt over the news...understandably so...with time, things will normalize both in the show and forum...
+++++++++++

its not bad as march 2013... only thing death sadden atmosphere...plus many wish to see Shiv holding twins...that shattered...

well me too love to see that but ...can't connect fiction character beyond certain limit LOL

after one point its like hello...its fiction not real... ringing in my head...Star i become wicked Wink
yeah wellTongue yeah its not as bad as the previous big news...

all in all the major grouse has to b taking the story into stupid dumb avoidable pastures...like GNNSleepy and Sabra...Sleepy this argument totally agree...they could have taken the same one year concentrating on Ansh personal and professional tracks and nicely wrapping BV with a shining bow with the birth of twins and A as someone known for her social work...nothing more, nothing less...I refuse to believe that the they cant show A succeeding in professional life if S and his family is by her side...S could hav been transferred...taken out from KB setup...they wasted almost 6 months showing nothing at all but DB, GNN, Sabra...heights of crap...

that apart, now as the situation lies...there is no option but to accept it...

umamadi2512blushingaparnauma

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blushing

+++++++++++

yeah wellTongue yeah its not as bad as the previous big news...

all in all the major grouse has to b taking the story into stupid dumb avoidable pastures...like GNNSleepy and Sabra...Sleepy this argument totally agree...they could have taken the same one year concentrating on Ansh personal and professional tracks and nicely wrapping BV with a shining bow with the birth of twins and A as someone known for her social work...nothing more, nothing less...I refuse to believe that the they cant show A succeeding in professional life if S and his family is by her side...S could hav been transferred...taken out from KB setup...they wasted almost 6 months showing nothing at all but DB, GNN, Sabra...heights of crap...

that apart, now as the situation lies...there is no option but to accept it...

Exactly...Hiral,

I totally can reciprocate your feelings...given that recently how much I have enjoyed certain limited episode shows...crisp and to the point.

Well., BV could not have been ended in such limited episodes., but still they could have done a lot better., with their story telling perspective.

Still., I hope , they do it at least now.

Get Anandi , where she is destined to be, in a crisper and honest / sincere manner.

umam-FreeLancer-blushingaparnauma

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
yep and surprise SO is the same PH for the limited epi show of theirs tooLOL!! its not impossible for them eitherLOL!! like u cant expect intelligent stuff from a rashmi sharma PH...
but SO does make sensible dramas...so what is with them just trying to drag some irrelevant things in one of the most Blockbuster products of all times?ConfusedConfusedConfused

yeah hopefully things will be better nowConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512blushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:27am | IP Logged
u gals forgot lots money economics behind one serial...
if Colors not ending BV means it still giving them money...no loss

i feel like Tina Arti wrote even Appy wrote GK interview some jhataka needed 

her life is too predictable or smooth...needs target...yes on counter 

it means when hubby around women can't get her due...Angry when she is alone she will be lot more strong yeh woh...

well this is wht writer's feel 

umamadi2512-FreeLancer-aparnauma

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged
well thats a bit anti-men isnt it? like A is better off without any man in her life...

Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 07 January 2015 at 4:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512blushing

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Kareena scripts Ayushmann's exit
Was it non-star status and youthful looks or was it date issues that led to the actor's departure from Abhishek Chaubey's next?

The casting of Abhishek Chaubey's (of Ishqiya, Dedh Ishqiya fame) upcoming film, Udta Punjab, has turned into a game of musical chairs. On December 19, 2014 the director had confirmed to Mirror that Shahid Kapoor and Alia Bhatt were on board and the film will go on the floors in February. When quizzed about Kareena Kapoor and Ayushmann Khurrana, he said that he was "resolving a conflict". 

Now, Mirror has learnt that Kareena has signed the film but Ayushmann, who was Chaubey's first choice and who himself was eager to be a part of the drugs drama, has been shown the door. 

A source close to the development revealed that Kareena was categorical that she will only work with stars. 

The source added, "Since Bebo isn't paired with Shahid, most of her scenes were with Ayushmann, who looked a little too young. Chaubey and Aayushmann then decided to team up for another project as this one wasn't meant to be." 

However, when contacted Ayushmann's spokesperson insisted that he had opted out over date issues. "He won't be doing Udta Punjab as he starts promoting his two upcoming releases, Hawaizaada and Dum Laga Ke Haisha. He has also committed to Shoojit Sircar's Agra Ka Dabra and a yet-to-be-announced project," said the spokesperson. 

We contacted Chaubey for a comment but he chose not to respond. 

We also sent a message to Kareena Kapoor, but both she and her spokesperson refused to comment.
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/entertainment/bollywood/Kareena-scripts-Ayushmanns-exit/articleshow/45782755.cms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

Go to top