Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) (Page 93)

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umam

Come to think of it - everything falls into perspective now Ouch - why they never showed Gehna as a strong single mother (this one is especially striking ), Aji not totally involved in Bhaili until now or spreading her wings beyond KB and even the latest A-DS convo...

You know Gowri, I have been reading things here and there. Aparna also mentioned about showing Anandi as a professionally strong woman while having a happy family life. 

The way I see it, every person is different. And the life that each girl leads is different.

I evaluate Anandi in the light of the person she is and the upbringing she has had.

Under these circumstances, where it was always drilled in her head that husband's house is your ultimate destination and keeping his house people happy is your ultimate aim, she has come a long way.

She rebelled against customs and traditions that shackled women because she could not understand why women had to be degraded to such an extent.

But she would not have gone out of her way, neglecting family and family life, neglecting her husband in pursuit of career goals.

We saw that she has capabilities and has the mental strength to excel. But she needs extenuating circumstances to reach goals that require her to overlook the needs of her in-laws.

But when push comes to shove, she can and will surge ahead in life (provided the writers allow her to). 

But for her, with husband by her side, who was so supportive, earned well, gave her a good life, enabled her to stand on her own feet, there was no way she would have taken any steps to go beyond the absolute necessary. 

But now she should get the opportunity to show the stuff she is made of. Yes Shiv will not be around to see her success, but she would never achieve success with Shiv around.

IMHO.Star

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

umam5centsadi2512hisusmita-FreeLancer-blushingaparnauma

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

Not far from my workplace. 

As I said, if you have 15 minutes / half-hour any time, let me know. Though I know how these things snowball.
[/QUOTE]
If I would have been alone not a problem at all but my 2 dear extensions she plays withOuch and makes the situation all the more complicated for me.  But  ever optimistic me never believes in saying no Embarrassedso  "cheers" to that for now.  I'll let you know closer to my dates in Delhi. Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umamadi2512RTeeblushing-FreeLancer-

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

Originally posted by umam

Come to think of it - everything falls into perspective now Ouch - why they never showed Gehna as a strong single mother (this one is especially striking ), Aji not totally involved in Bhaili until now or spreading her wings beyond KB and even the latest A-DS convo...

You know Gowri, I have been reading things here and there. Aparna also mentioned about showing Anandi as a professionally strong woman while having a happy family life. 

The way I see it, every person is different. And the life that each girl leads is different.

I evaluate Anandi in the light of the person she is and the upbringing she has had.

Under these circumstances, where it was always drilled in her head that husband's house is your ultimate destination and keeping his house people happy is your ultimate aim, she has come a long way.

She rebelled against customs and traditions that shackled women because she could not understand why women had to be degraded to such an extent.

But she would not have gone out of her way, neglecting family and family life, neglecting her husband in pursuit of career goals.

We saw that she has capabilities and has the mental strength to excel. But she needs extenuating circumstances to reach goals that require her to overlook the needs of her in-laws.

But when push comes to shove, she can and will surge ahead in life (provided the writers allow her to). 

But for her, with husband by her side, who was so supportive, earned well, gave her a good life, enabled her to stand on her own feet, there was no way she would have taken any steps to go beyond the absolute necessary. 

But now she should get the opportunity to show the stuff she is made of. Yes Shiv will not be around to see her success, but she would never achieve success with Shiv around.

IMHO.Star

OMG Arti what has come over you...you sound just like Rangeeli now. 
@ Appy, this is not Arti this is Manisha Sharma's words Big smile I'm sure this is Manisha's alter ego here with usLOL

My 5 cents...
Shiv has brought her out of that depressed complexed phase which J had put her in. Now today she is ready to blossom into a woman of substance. Sure that could have been done with Shiv around but they wanted to show now that love is filled to the brim in her life she can face any challenge and emerge as a woman of power, a woman of positive influence and a woman of meaning without her prince charming by her side. The world is meant to be lived and faced. Now Aji will embrace her individuality and make happiness though she has lost her happiness. I'm really looking forward to this creating happiness phase.   

umamhisusmitaRTeeadi2512blushingaparnauma-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I think GK's interview where she has said that women need testing circumstances to come and make something out of their lives came sometime last week. 
I thoroughly disagree with her statement but I guess that is her opinion about women and somehow thought it will be applied to Anandi too.

They have shown Anandi that way right from the begining.

She started to fight child marriage only after she came to BH and for her to understand that child marriage was bad she needed that tough times that Dsa has shown her

Understanding the value of education happened only after her encounter with Jagya and his refusal to admit that she is his wife and his embarrassment at her educational qualifications.

Then the final push to make something out of her life came when Jagya walked in with Gauri till then she just closed her eyes to reality

Now also she needs some life shaking event to come out of her complacency.

Sad but that's what Anandi is like.

I was expecting her to face some rough times for her to come out as strong person in Udaipur but definitely not her husband's death  though

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsadi2512hisusmitaRTee-FreeLancer-blushing

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdjha

just now read the last few pages...and got to know that SS has quit (or kicked out ??) and SRS is ending...
well i am quite disappointed...one Shiv was my fav charecter...so now no SRS is sure going to pull me away from BV...but what was the need to bring in his death during anandi's pregnancy?? they can kill him after she delivers...atleast show us once that he is holding his twins and having a sweet moment with anandi and his 3 kids...
i do not like this twist at all...though SS quitting is not surprising...and it doesnt matter much ...but SRS getting killed does Cry

Rashmi, my partner tum roona dhoona band karo Hug
If you want to enjoy Aji's journey you'll have to endure this loss with a smile Big smile
Life is not fair but we have to live it, right? Reality bites! 

Get set to watch tale of a protective and proactive mother. I'm waiting to see few shocking and heroic acts of Aji. In the end it will be love and some memory of love that will be key to her survival!!

Rashmi, for pete's sake he has not quit nor has been thrown out. His track is ending. It is makers choice to end Shiv's journey and from now Aji is on her own with Shiv's memories and her babies on her side. Makers don't have to depict life as we see it in our dreams and I'm all for this track. Shiv was always meant to die from the beginning only. But they stretched it bit too long. That's why you all would have read that SRS is going to be cameo but I guess even though I hate death sequences but I'm all for this shocking dramatic twist. 
Drama needs shock to live on...

Edited by 5cents - 07 January 2015 at 2:25am

rdjhaRTeeadi2512hisusmita-FreeLancer-blushingaparnauma

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:15am | IP Logged
A/ways..
I'am all set for Anandi's journey...forward..

But as Aparna, rightly said , I would HATE it if now also, it is limited to taking care of KB and kids.

They better concentrate mostly on her life outside KB...atleast now, going forward.

umamRTeeblushingaparnauma-FreeLancer-

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Sphere Origins' popular show Balika Vadhu on Colors will soon showcase a death sequence and bring in a major twist in its storyline.

Read to know about the twist.

As per the media reports, Siddharth Shukla aka Shiv who is essaying the parallel lead in the show is all set to bid adieu to the show. His track will soon end in the show leaving many fans disheartened and disappointed.

Let's read how will the track end -

Our reliable source says, "Balika Vadhu which has been highlighting many hard hitting issues will once again highlight a hard hitting issue of terrorism. The story will unfold where a terrorist will hide himself in the city of Jaipur, as he is planning a terrific attack on the capital (Delhi) and so he will take a shelter in Jaipur to execute his vicious plan. He will hide in a hotel room in Jaipur where Shiv will come to attend a wedding."

The source further adds, "Shiv's friend who is an ATS officer has been handed over the duty to find out about the terrorist as they have got the lead about them who are hiding in a hotel. Thus the terrorist will attack and when he will be about to get caught he will escape from the spot by hurling explosives materials."

"Shiv will chase the terrorist and both will reach at the terrace of the hotel. Both of them will  indulge in a fight owing to which both of them will tumble from the building. Shiv will breath his last. After his death there will be a leap in the show where Aanandi (Toral Rasputra) will give birth to twins," concludes our source.

When contacted Siddharth, he says, "Yes my character is coming to an end. As we all know that every character has a role to play in a show and I have done my bit. I will surely do something if something interesting comes up."

TellyBuzz wishes Siddharth Shukla all the best for the future e
chk new article in TB...Shiv heroic death in Jaipur where he come to attend wedding wonder Anandi accompany him or not 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

umamhisusmitaadi2512RTeeaparnauma-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:35am | IP Logged
I think I need a break from IF Can't take this over active imagination and all hyper reactionsDead
--------------

People in some place already started a petition. I personally would like it if he dies after his kids are born.

But I guess this revelation of twins is to show his happiness over the news and what is supposed to happen after the birth of kids will happen before 

umamhisusmitaRTeeadi2512blushing

Go to top