Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) (Page 86)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Shiv is Anandi's prince/knight in shining armour who came charmed her made her as his Queen.
Shiv's character was just that.

Now with the king gone it is left to the queen to take care of his kingdom.

If they show the queen taking the kingdom to new heights it's worth the pain.
But if they don't have anything other than DB and her endless manipulations as a replacement to Shiv in Anandi's life then it will be good bye from me.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123adi2512hisusmitaRTeeblushing-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Hiral,
Finished 13 episodes..
Wanted to stop at 12, but could not wait for 13 th LOL...to have a look at Tabinda ..LOL

13 th was a really moving one, now, I will begin to like the show more...the start of the crest., till it reaches its peak.

----------

In any case, even in the episodes that went by, enjoyed the excellence of direction and script.
wohoo! <3 u liking it, m gladWink

tabinda IKRLOL - big shocker - but she also becomes the window to god for falak! 

yep its all brilliant from here on...till epi 13...it is still like any other show u know..with great dialogues...but from here on...everything is fab...specifically mahira - she falters a lot till this point...but she absolutely excels in the last 6 episClap 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512blushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Shiv is Anandi's prince/knight in shining armour who came charmed her made her as his Queen.
Shiv's character was just that.

Now with the king gone it is left to the queen to take care of his kingdom.

If they show the queen taking the kingdom to new heights it's worth the pain.
But if they don't have anything other than DB and her endless manipulations as a replacement to Shiv in Anandi's life then it will be good bye from me.

exactly Ouch that's would be super Angry 

Shiv's death isn't that painful for me but seeing DB empower makes me Angry 

finger cross show Anandi stop being softy rule KB ...lately Daddu keep on Anandi jaap so may be we see Daddu stood firmly with Anandi kids 

lets see DB will remain Angry no change but if Anandi empower outside KB then i am Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeadi2512hisusmitaaparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Imran Khan cricketer remarried Shocked  some British Pak BBC anchor 

RTeeadi2512hisusmita-FreeLancer-

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by adi2512

Hiral,
Finished 13 episodes..
Wanted to stop at 12, but could not wait for 13 th LOL...to have a look at Tabinda ..LOL

13 th was a really moving one, now, I will begin to like the show more...the start of the crest., till it reaches its peak.

----------

In any case, even in the episodes that went by, enjoyed the excellence of direction and script.
wohoo! <3 u liking it, m gladWink

tabinda IKRLOL - big shocker - but she also becomes the window to god for falak! 

yep its all brilliant from here on...till epi 13...it is still like any other show u know..with great dialogues...but from here on...everything is fab...specifically mahira - she falters a lot till this point...but she absolutely excels in the last 6 episClap 

I some how feel, God himself has come before Falak as Tabinda..LOL

To show her...that you are obsessed with every thing that is rich, beautiful, handsome, and your biggest obsession does not care for you, but some one like Tabinda, who does not have a face , a figure , riches, or a class.

What an Irony ! 

blushing-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
oh yeah so now m watching jackson heights, another brilliant showClap it has a fantastic ensemble cast - around four main leads and three parallel leads and so many characters and very contemporary and real life characters and a fabulous storyline...- Indians and Pakis as NRIs and immigrants in US and how they survive there...amidst immigration issues, racism, tricks to survive and finding love and friendship tooEmbarrassed its on going one...so watched the already aired 16 epis and 17th one will air this friday...and Il have to search for pathetic links on YTCry 
and guess who is there in that showShockedShocked I was like Ive seen her before, but cant recollect..and then bump! it was marina khan - the one who played zoya in dhoop kinareTongue I think this show marked her return to TV again...and boy what grace and charm and class she exudes at 50 tooClap #girlcrushing... her character is my most fav from all characters in the showEmbarrassed

haha, made my sis watch it...bechari darr warr gayi thi mujhse after I showed her Numm and SEZLOLLOL finally she liked one show from my recommendationsLOL she is phangurling on adnan jafferWink said he is like george clooney of pak...hot at 50WinkLOL 

ady and uma u watch na pleaseTongue it will be fun - its not heavy duty drama, more like real life situations and has lot of comic relief moments and emotions alike...Embarrassed and since its still on air...its fun to predict what will happen nextWink and tell me who ul ship tooWink michelle-rizwan (marina-adnan) or michelle-jamshed (marina-adeel)Wink

waise adeel totally reminds me of john abrahamTongue akshuWink his voice and smile totally johny boy...but he acts betterTongueLOL what a charmer as jamshed in this showEmbarrassed

adi2512blushing

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Imran Khan cricketer remarried Shocked  some British Pak BBC anchor 
I saw that news too. LOL
He seems to have this thing for women who are twenty years younger than him. Tongue

RTeehisusmita-FreeLancer-blushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
konsa show Hiri...

btw next month we might shift new flat...after three years  of purchase LOL 

mom keep delaying it...she used to live in current area...

now she agrees...so will paint first then shift Tongue 

Edited by blushing - 07 January 2015 at 12:22am

RTeeadi2512

Go to top