Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) (Page 74)

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Hello Tongue
What's up?

Uma, 
          Your promotion worked , me totally into watching TSHJA though I have earlier thought that would not start watching it until Appu will go back after vacations but once I just saw one epi to check it ahwaiy , could not stop watching it. Now use to see it in whatever time I get btw making pizzas, pastas ,soups and juices. LOL

Now I can understand why you like Imraan Siddiqi so much. Approve

Edited by anshurg5 - 05 January 2015 at 5:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeadi2512-FreeLancer-

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshurg5

Hello Tongue
What's up?

Uma, 
          Your promotion worked , me totally into watching TSHJA though I have earlier thought that would not start watching it until Appu will go back after vacations but once I just saw one epi to check it ahwaiy , could not stop watching it. Now use to see it in whatever time I get btw making pizzas, pastas , soups and juices. LOL 

Hayee...koi mil gaya...apart from Tina EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

As I said earlier naa...he successfully stole my heart after SRS...though both are diagonally different TongueLOL

RTeeanshurg5-FreeLancer-

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Hello Tongue
What's up?

Uma, 
          Your promotion worked , me totally into watching TSHJA though I have earlier thought that would not start watching it until Appu will go back after vacations but once I just saw one epi to check it ahwaiy , could not stop watching it. Now use to see it in whatever time I get btw making pizzas, pastas , soups and juices. LOL 

As I said earlier naa...he successfully stole my heart after SRS...though both are diagonally different TongueLOL

Yeah he is cute. Embarrassed He tries to be stern with Nazma but fails miserably as she has started to fill the vacuum left by his daughter. He protests when Nazma orders him ( she goes overboard many times) but ends up doing what she wants. Star
  Btw I like miner characters too, they are sketched very well, are realistic and adorable most of times. 

There are so many sweet moments in it which I enjoy thoroughly. EmbarrassedHeart 

Right now watching Marium throwing shoes to mamu  and one of it landed in Imraan's lap who was doing Yoga. Hug

Edited by anshurg5 - 05 January 2015 at 5:35am

RTeeadi2512-FreeLancer-

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Hello Tongue
What's up?

Uma, 

Yeah he is cute. Embarrassed He tries to be stern with Nazma but fails miserably as she has started to fill the vacuum left by his daughter. He protests when Nazma orders him ( she goes overboard many times) but ends up doing what she wants. Star
  Btw I like miner characters too, they are sketched very well, are realistic and adorable most of times. 

There are so many sweet moments in it which I enjoy thoroughly. EmbarrassedHeart 

Right now watching Marium throwing shoes to mamu  and one of it landed in Imraan's lap who was doing Yoga. Hug

Agree...Embarrassed

Even the silly Naeema...can only whole heartedly laugh at her...can never get irritated with her silliness LOL

RTeeanshurg5-FreeLancer-

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged
I like all the minor characters including the Amma of postman. In fact I like that family a lotLOL. Love Naeema and even that Shabnam.

Each character is ery well sketched and close to life. In fact Daddu is my favourite. He is the voice of reason, trying to dispel wrong beliefs.

It is the major characters I am still trying to embrace. Especially Najma and her Amma. Imraan is fine.

I am at the point where Imraan is stabbed by peon...

Edited by RTee - 05 January 2015 at 7:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512anshurg5

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Orphanage scene was nice Big smile
---------

Btw., have a koschen..

Khichdi does not have tomatoes ? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshurg5blushing

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Orphanage scene was nice Big smile
---------

Btw., have a koschen..

Khichdi does not have tomatoes ? Confused

Not ordinarily. Just dal and rice some ghee and salt.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512anshurg5RainbowSunblushing

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Hello intellectuals Hug

Kya haal hai ? Its bitterly cold here today. -8F.. Ouch What a way to return back to school and work.OuchCry

++++++++++++++++++

I am at episode 86. Embarrassed Imraan is fine for me too. I like the actor though. He is really good. I love the way he puts his tongue behind his cheeks when he is angry. LOL I like the way he is strict with Najma but Najma being Najma D'oh

For me, the characters I have loved the most is Maamujaan and Daadu. Love the patience, care Maamu has for Imraan. The actors are brilliant also. I wish along with Barkha-Hasan for their new show the actor playing Maamujaan is also roped in.

I lost all my toda sa bhi respect I had for Younis after what he did to Rehmat Kala.Angry  He kept his mouth shut when he needed to talk. Idiot. Dead He is a good person by heart by gets influenced by Nassema's evilness.

I love how the kids support Najma and their choti ammi but at times it is scary to see how they have shown, the kids lying so much to their parents.

adi2512anshurg5blushing

Go to top