Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) (Page 72)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Originally posted by aparnauma

Hi all me is travelling back to my place . Long flight Vizag to Chennai via Hyde
Just landed in Hyd.Don't know when it will take off to Chennai.
Once I reach Chennai three hours by road to my place.

Train journeys are so much better except that it requires planning much in advance.

Vacation is over ...
That's the toughest part of the deal...the return journey will be an ordeal, when the same effort for the onward journey would be felt as fun OuchLOL

No direct flights from Vizag to Chennai ? Confused
Now a days no of direct flights seems to have come down.
The direct flight timings are not convenient for the likes of me who have to go beyond Chen nai . They reach Chennai too late in the evening and by the time I reach my place by road it will be pretty late in the night

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umamRTeeadi2512-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:36am | IP Logged
rashmi sharma is the maker of saath nibana saathiya too na? I know that SSK and SNS is same prod houseROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

umamRTeeadi2512aparnauma

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Yeah, earlier , mostly Spice Jet used to operate from and to - 'smaller' cities like Vizag  etc.,..
But now, with it down, the no. of direct flights would have considerably come down too..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma-FreeLancer-

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Hiral,
Watched 5 episodes till now Smile

Gosh...the girl is so much obsessed for the " Bhut " that she made., and then seeing it alive infront of her.. OuchLOL

Something akin to Palash - Venus and that other Roman / Greek story ...but yeah, Falak can no way compared to Palash...

and coming to Naani...

Yes. she is a compassionate and spiritual soul...and she is cent per cent correct, that being spiritual, would help you to face the hardest of hardships...but, 

I would any day pick Abba Jaan / Daada Jaan of "my" Indian show over her...

Just for the fact that...

Both are of same generation, both are conservative wrt to religion...
I do not know, what the religion actually preaches or advocates...but Naani does come across a little regressive, where as Daada Jaan , is all progressive, his ideas and words are progressive, even being within the 'daayere' of religion.

I do not know, how Falak transforms, by the end of it all...but hope she achieves that fine balance between being spiritual and religious Smile

Edited by adi2512 - 05 January 2015 at 2:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Hiral,
Watched 5 episodes till now Smile

Gosh...the girl is so much obsessed for the " Bhut " that she made., and then seeing it alive infront of her.. OuchLOL

Something akin to Palash - Venus and that other Roman story ...but yeah, Falak can no way compared to Palash...

and coming to Naani...

Yes. she is a compassionate and spiritual soul...and she is cent per cent correct, that being spiritual, would help you to face the hardest of hardships...but, 

I would any day pick Abba Jaan / Daada Jaan of "my" Indian show over her...

Just for the fact that...

Both are of same generation, both are conservative wrt to religion...
I do not know, what the religion actually preaches or advocates...but Naani does come across a little regressive, where as Daada Jaan , is all progressive, his ideas and words are progressive, even being within the 'daayere' of religion.

I do not know, how Falak transforms, by the end of it all...but hope she achieves that fine balance between being spiritual and religious Smile

yess...and her obsessions can annoy the hell out of a person...specially coz I really feel horrible for hamzaBroken Heart LOL and that spineless salman is the most irritating thing of the whole showPinch on top of it meekal's pathetic monotonous actingPinchPinchPinchPinch

palash vs falak - u can say lot of similarities - an artist;s obsession is the most dangerous...but in case of falak she walks the thin line of self destruction vis a vis self realization...also I feel the world around falak aka her friends, even hamza, her mother, all her prospective suitors are as obsessed with her as falak is with her buddh...

yess there is an element of regressiveness in case of naani...but ul know why she is so preachy along the series...watch out for this particular keechad scene later...which falak applies on herself...towards the end she finds her soul...and what is her real purpose in life...every scene which leads her to it...is beautiful...and there is lot less of salman...so even betterLOL

adi2512

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Hiral,
Naani is preachy...I do not mind that aspect of ...after all we all like to sermon WinkLOL

But U know, some aspects such as...her un easiness of her folks not doing namaaz...for certain times a day...the importance of hizab...and her feeling, the women of house are neglecting home over their jobs outside...etc., etc.,

These are small small things...but as girls of today's generation,  cannot appreciate these thoughts with a fair mind LOL

Just on these aspects there are beautiful one liners given by Daada Jaan...so, am' itching to mention these..Embarrassed

1. Sharm aur haya hizab ki mohtaaz nahi hoti...Haya aankhon mein hoti hai..chaalo chalan mein hoti hain.. Star

2. If you think that JUST Doing prayers for certain times in the day religiously, you are doing service to Almighty, you are wrong ! as some rightly said, The distance between Masjid ( Temple ) and home is far...so, let's bring a smile on a  crying child's face ..StarBig smile

3. If restricting women to the four walls of a house is a stubbornness to imprison them, then I detest we, men !

...and there are more like these Big smile

These small little thoughts increase the adorable quotient of a character manifold Embarrassed

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
they do sound great = specially the sharm aur haya hisaab ke mohtaj nahi hai! wowDay Dreaming will start with TSHJA soon, once done with jackson heights (an ongoing pak show) and farmaan - farmaan is supposed to be our indian show - kanwaljeet singh was the hero - some 14 epis and a friend said its fabulous...so will complete them - since already started and then start with TSHJAEmbarrassed wait for my thesis on itWinkWinkWink already recommended it to another friend...and a collegue too has started watching it on YT...she is loving TSHJA sofar tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue

adi2512

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
oh yeah falak's journey to soul searching is only helped by naani in some ways...but later she discovers it through her interactions with all classes of society...its her own journey and yes the ending is memorable...the dialogue from where her story begins - has that scene come - dil ajeeb sheher hai naani one? is where it ends too...

adi2512

Go to top