Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) (Page 63)

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Joined: 04 July 2005
Posts: 34309

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeblushing

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Joined: 09 June 2004
Posts: 11817

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Shukla Sahib's SI on weekends seems to be doing well, gaining groundWink
----------

I think BV should gain ground. They have assembled enough elements in KB to come up with lots of drama in the coming months.

Khajan, Anoop-Alok, DB-Anandi, Daddu-Anoop, Anoop-Khajan, and now poor Amol-AnSh, Amol-Anoop-DB...

Anandi's pregnancy track is not going to end anytime soon. It has just startedBig smile


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamRainbowSunblushing

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Joined: 09 June 2004
Posts: 11817

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali_

Ouch


What happened to you
RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Joined: 04 July 2005
Posts: 34309

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Salaman left BB kya?
Farah came??

saw a tweet from colors

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTee

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Joined: 04 July 2005
Posts: 34309

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

Originally posted by Anjali_

Ouch


What happened to you

Amol is cryingCry after reading aditi post Angry

I hope it is DB- plzz no real parents- dont want to go back- if again some disease comes they will throw me again into a dust binAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamRTeeblushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Joined: 02 March 2010
Posts: 44511

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali_


Amol is cryingCry after reading aditi post Angry

I hope it is DB- plzz no real parents- dont want to go back- if again some disease comes they will throw me again into a dust binAngry

Cry Cry


whose idea behind this track Angry  hope its some trapped by enemy Evil Smile

if its DB then she drama ends na...which is highly impossible Angry CV love DB Ouch
RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Joined: 09 June 2004
Posts: 11817

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali_

Originally posted by RTee

Originally posted by Anjali_

Ouch


What happened to you

Amol is cryingCry after reading aditi post Angry

I hope it is DB- plzz no real parents- dont want to go back- if again some disease comes they will throw me again into a dust binAngry

You were supposed to be MIA until Mon evening. Addiction is bad...LOL

Surprisingly, this Amol news is only on TB. Nowhere else in the press.
---

SS ka DD news also is receding in the background. 

By the way, my DP, what do you see, the two lovebirds under umbrella, or Shiv pulling cart with Anandi and an animal


Edited by RTee - 03 January 2015 at 10:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umamRainbowSun

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Joined: 04 July 2005
Posts: 34309

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

Shukla Sahib's SI on weekends seems to be doing well, gaining groundWink
----------

I think BV should gain ground. They have assembled enough elements in KB to come up with lots of drama in the coming months.

Khajan, Anoop-Alok, DB-Anandi, Daddu-Anoop, Anoop-Khajan, and now poor Amol-AnSh, Amol-Anoop-DB...

Anandi's pregnancy track is not going to end anytime soon. It has just startedBig smile



people i think got scared after that newyear news-

SS as host again in SI -
saw some happy tweets-


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTee

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Bonding with So called "Intellectuals"|| CC #5 IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: blushing   Replies: 1195   Views: 63995

blushing 1195 63995 05 January 2015 at 8:20am by RainbowSun
||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals"|| #CC 15

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: blushing   Replies: 1197   Views: 45790

blushing 1197 45790 17 November 2014 at 9:37am by blushing
||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals"|| #CC14 IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: blushing   Replies: 1193   Views: 44737

blushing 1193 44737 04 November 2014 at 10:05am by blushing
||Bonding ON with So called "Intellectuals"|| CC #4 IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: blushing   Replies: 1193   Views: 48485

blushing 1193 48485 29 July 2014 at 11:49am by blushing
||Bonding ON with So called "Intellectuals"|| CC #3 IO

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: blushing   Replies: 1193   Views: 39185

blushing 1193 39185 09 July 2014 at 4:31am by blushing

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index