Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) (Page 6)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
chuck the PM, m asking here only - its a general question, but triggered by numm...me and my friend were pulling our hair yesterday explaining stuff out on zindagi forum...
there was a good question there - is it easier to accept an older man-younger woman lovestory as compared to a younger man-older woman one?

is it a mental blockage?? - I think astitva too was pathbreaking coz it pinpointed out on this...? even gulaal travelled the same path - bhabhi devar...bhabhi raises the devar and when he comes back grown up he is in love with her

coz when it comes to wali-MB...oh darn! how can they make out...it becomes gross...or best - lets not accept it at all...how can it not be seen that they did consummate...I think Numm is infact much more direct on it, than it usually is in pak shows..stormy night, FBs, badal barasne waley hai, the OST - mumkin hai tujhe chahke bhi, chahna saku, hair clip next to wali's bedside in the morning, uncomfortable eyelocks etc...even episode 9, right in the start there is a bomb scene, where MB is hesitantly carrying tea to wali who is seeing a romantic song on the TV and then the breakfast sceneBlushing

if two people who genuinely understand each other the best in world...share the same pain...feel that pain...are soulmates then why should age, or past history matter? more so wali and MB were married...yes a forced one...but they were in a wedlock too...and wali chooses to have a relationship with MB out of choice, he became so jealous of qasim till he came to know qasim's truth...not because she is burden or responsibility on him...he dint need to do anything at all for her...but he did...till his death...he fought for her rights...for her son...I was not sure about MB's feelings for wali till the end of numm - but the end is so perfect and clears the doubts...she finally sees her husband wali there...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeblushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

chuck the PM, m asking here only - its a general question, but triggered by numm...me and my friend were pulling our hair yesterday explaining stuff out on zindagi forum...
there was a good question there - is it easier to accept an older man-younger woman love story as compared to a younger man-older woman one?

is it a mental blockage?? - I think astitva too was pathbreaking coz it pinpointed out on this...? even gulaal travelled the same path - bhabhi devar...bhabhi raises the devar and when he comes back grown up he is in love with her

its hypocrisy of soc... Its Man's world Censored... he can marry multiple times had affair even falls in love with younger women Ouch

acceptance from people is much easy for man than woman Angry its reality ... all norms all restrictions are for women not for men Censored Breaking barriers for Men are much easier than women.Angry... 

like its perfectly fine for Guy of my age not married...its like oh carrier is imp...time nahi ... abhi time hain...kar loonga Evil Smile

but for me or gal... what Shocked u r not married yet...why Shocked any problem any specific reason LOL high time u shd get married...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamRTee-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

there was a good question there - is it easier to accept an older man-younger woman love story as compared to a younger man-older woman one?

its hypocrisy of soc... Its Man's world Censored... he can marry multiple times had affair even falls in love with younger women Ouch

acceptance from people is much easy for man than woman Angry its reality ... all norms all restrictions are for women not for men Censored Breaking barriers for Men are much easier than women.Angry... 

like its perfectly fine for Guy of my age not married...its like oh carrier is imp...time nahi ... abhi time hain...kar loonga Evil Smile

but for me or gal... what Shocked u r not married yet...why Shocked any problem any specific reason LOL high time u shd get married...LOL

yes so true!Dead now whats my age ady - and good for nothing relatives are already worrying about me crossing over to an age where I wont find a guy - like seriously??!!Wacko mujhe jeene doAngrySleepyLOL

totally get ur pain...its totally biaised and sick!Dead is there nothing more to life than getting marriedErmm

and that brings me to draupadi - I think there was intense debate on this too - she had five husbands...it becomes a matter of debate/ controversies...but when one man has five wives its no big deal right...then why the hypocrisySleepy

umamRTeeblushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Hiri my age is for example re...LOL

absolutely Evil Smile drupadi part Stern Smile
another thing many times i heard how can gal like you not married yet Ermm wht is this mean...LOL it means do I look like this who can marry as early as possible LOL or moment I turn 18 i shd have got married kya Evil Smile 

means if I was very ugly looking gal then its fine that I am single since I am fine looking so how can I be single Silly 

or belong good family educated whatever LOL I never get this Q at all...Evil Smile

Edited by blushing - 29 December 2014 at 11:53pm

umamRTee-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

Hiri my age is for example re...LOL

absolutely Evil Smile drupadi part Stern Smile
another thing many times i heard how can gal like you not married yet Ermm wht is this mean...LOL it means do I look like this who can marry as early as possible LOL or moment I turn 18 i shd have got married kya Evil Smile 

means if I was very ugly looking gal then its fine that I am single since I am fine looking so how can I be single Silly 

or belong good family educated whatever LOL I never get this Q at all...Evil Smile
hehe, yeah well age is not a barometer for sure..duh IKR 18 and just run to find a Mr "right now" instead of finding "Mr Right"ErmmLOL  I mean if he is truly mr right then why not...but if he isnt - then why should we either?Stern Smile

thats a complement no - Wink ur pretty so u shud be off the hookLOL yeah agree - thats also so shallowLOL

umamRTeeblushing

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Wow, what a discussion Aditi and Hiral.

I wont even try and get into it for fear of setting bad precedentsWink.

Only make sure that whatever choice you make, never look back in regret. If unhappy with your decision, then change the future but do not curse the past. Your past would have helped in shaping you to be the person you are now.Star

blushing-FreeLancer-

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:13am | IP Logged
MSD announces his retirement from test cricket

With immediate effect...He will remain captain for ODI T 20

RTee-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-