Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) (Page 44)

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali_

Zindagi gulzaar hai
Yahhan ..palnaa bekhar hai
Tht song
Will it suit ansh
Arti,adi,aditi??

I want to add some song to yday scenes.

1. Mujhe itna pyaar hai tumse, apne hi dil se pucho tum

2. Aaj madhosh hua jaaye re, mera mann, mera mann, mera mann - this one isbeautiful

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowSunblushing

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged

SS news is buzzing hot in IF page
Heard he tweeted something.

Update is buzzing hot tooWink

anshurg5RainbowSun

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

I am on 57. Finished 56.

I just wish Najma were shown to be a little less exuberant. Given her age, she borders on insolent sometimes. Maybe this is the sign of greatness. Don't know. Just my viewpoint.

LOL
Yeah, sometimes she takes too much liberty from naye padosi given her conservative upbringing. 
 And I can understand your irritation with repeated FB's of Tauseef . They halt the progress of story. Till now though I like Imran's character but not in love with it like Uma. Marium and dadajaan are my pick. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Zindagi gulzaar hai
Tht song
Will it suit ansh
Arti,adi,aditi??

Embarrassed

sooch kya rahe hain Angry  direct upload karke post karo Star

RainbowSun

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:35am | IP Logged

SS news is buzzing hot in IF page
Heard he tweeted something.

Update is buzzing hot tooWink

aiyooo Cry Cry Cry Cry 

mujhe bhi badnaam kiya LOL

anshurg5RainbowSun

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:39am | IP Logged
 Anjali, 
            That song of Abimman-
                                                    Tere mere milan ki ye raina 
                                                     Naya koi gul khilayegi 
                                                     Tabhi toh chanchal hain tere naina 

Dekho na, dekho na...

blushing

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adi2512

I am on 57. Finished 56.

I just wish Najma were shown to be a little less exuberant. Given her age, she borders on insolent sometimes. Maybe this is the sign of greatness. Don't know. Just my viewpoint.

LOL

If you would notice, that is limited only towards her Naye Padosi...and by default towards his maamu jaan..TongueLOL

I always felt , that behaviour towards him, comes from her sub conscious, as a reflex to jatao " Haq " on him LOL

I would def, not consider this as a greatness or something which you would generally approve of..

But then, over a time ( of course a short one Wink ) and a series of events, this insolence is progressed towards a heart warming emotional bonding between the two. There is a visible progression in their character building ...and that aspect warmed my heart the most.

None is great or Mahaan in this show...exception being Mariyam bi, who tilts towards the so called Mahaanta at times...but still she too battles with some of her inadequacies., every now and then..

That is the whole issue. This was the behaviour right from the beginning when she did not even know him. Where was the question of any "Haq" at that time.

She would behave the same with others too in the house, except that she is too scared of them. Here, she is able to get away with it with Imraan because even the people in the house do not respect him. 

She cares for her mom, that is why she is soft with her.

This over-exuberant behaviour needed to be toned down a couple of shades while keeping the ambiance of the show the same. 

This is a part of one of my post in that forum...just copy pasting it here...

------------------------

Yes, many may feel that high handedness of Najma, is done a OTT way, but then, we also have to notice that , that characteristic comes forth in her ONLY wrt her Naye Padosi and with default his Maamu Jaan LOL

If Najma, had not been so brattish, crazy, ever with her snide remarks towards, Imraan, he would have never come out of the cocoon he built around himself with drinking.

A well behaved, disciplined, Najma, who is all of Tehjeeb could have never made an impact on Imraan, would have just gone plainly un noticed.
And then, where could we have had all those cute moments of nok jhok LOL

Najma, in all other instances, is an adorable child - a caring daughter to her mother, a loving grand daughter to her Daadajaan, ever respecting and obeying niece to Younis...with all her child like innocence intact.

But with Imraan, guess the Haq jatana part of it comes very naturally to her Embarrassed LOL

And the uniqueness of this show, is inspite of all of it, nothing puts you off when it comes to both their interactions. You will want to watch more and more of them Embarrassed

As they say, that, only a diamond can cut a diamond...so is the case of Imraan - Najma. Imraan s heart that was hardened akin to a rock, could only have melted by diamond edged remarks of Najma.

And there is no doubt, each and every one of those lines, still have a sweet, undefinable love and emotions laced on them, which began to slowly touch, relate and move Imraan, till she became an indispensable part of his life , instilled in him a will to live, and made him love life once again Star

Hats off to both the actors, the writer and the director - to bring before us the subtlety of all those emotions, and made me enjoy each and every moment of the duo Clap

---------------------

Imraan - Najma, would not have been aware of the bond that is about to be formed between them, at the time they met, that's the reason, I said, the behaviour towards him comes from her sub conscious., from a connect that she could form, though being un aware of same., just the same manner, he could feel a connect with the abandoned badminton racquet.

And I will not agree that it is becoz, none in the family respect Imraan, she finds the courage to behave that way with him...with the exception of Bade abbu and Ammi, none other come across as one who don't respect him. 

Yes, one may not agree with my explanation , fully or even partially, but till date Imraan - Najma bond / pair is my most favourite of all  on screen Jodis Embarrassed besides AnSh, who are on a different plane all together...wrt their dynamics and temperaments.,

anshurg5blushing

anshurg5 IF-Sizzlerz
anshurg5
anshurg5

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Zindagi gulzaar hai
Tht song
Will it suit ansh
Arti,adi,aditi??

There was an Uttam Kumar's movie I saw years ago .
Do not remember it's name but there was a song ( I do not remember mukhada also Ouch)

--But the antara was -- Hum aur paas ayenge 
                                                Hume koi aur paas layega.. 

That song was beautiful and was played after getting the news of new addition . 
 It would have suited Ansh very much if any of you know the song. 

RainbowSunblushing

Go to top