Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) (Page 128)

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Uma Hug

Though at this moment, especially after posting the few caps, I too am in no mood to continue. But I know that I will change my mind.

Am too attached to Anandi, and want her to understand the stuff she is made of.

She has always downplayed her capabilities. I hope these come to fore.

Me too will have the same regret. Shiv helped her come out of her trauma and always encouraged her to do what she wanted to do. But will not be around at the time when he could have been the wind beneath her wings. 

This task will be left to someone else. Maybe even Jagya or Dadisa, her "Kachchi umar ke pakke rishtey". 

Edited by RTee - 09 January 2015 at 2:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umamadi2512-FreeLancer-blushingaparnauma

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 2:11am | IP Logged
I do hope that they treat it like a limited episode serial after Shiv's departure and bring it to its logical conclusion whatever they think it must be.

Maybe they can end it by July 2015. Finish 7 years.

Can't think of watching it endlessly waiting for Anandi to become whatever the writers have in store for her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512-FreeLancer-blushingaparnauma

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Saw the YT link of anjy...dint know it was the dreaded promoOuch anjy, u shud have written something there yaar...I wouldnt have opened it thenOuchBroken Heart
the promo really was...ok dont want to talk about it...Approve Ansh was, is and will always be special! whether BV was enjoyable or not...Ansh had a special charm and will always be a special couple!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rdjhaumamadi2512aparnaumablushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 2:52am | IP Logged
hie my meeting is over...no idea wht outcome may be so far not so bad... i am relax...lets see wait and watch

btw I can't do yesterday scene I try to ended up big tears emoticon yesterday night try trice Cry

plz when I will get normal will upload ...just saw Promo 

its heart breaking...but as promo its good... again me crybaby emoticon

i don't think i will be seeing BV till five year old twins shown 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rdjhaaparnauma-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RTee

Uma Hug

Though at this moment, especially after posting the few caps, I too am in no mood to continue. But I know that I will change my mind.

Am too attached to Anandi, and want her to understand the stuff she is made of.

She has always downplayed her capabilities. I hope these come to fore.

Me too will have the same regret. Shiv helped her come out of her trauma and always encouraged her to do what she wanted to do. But will not be around at the time when he could have been the wind beneath her wings. 

This task will be left to someone else. Maybe even Jagya or Dadisa, her "Kachchi umar ke pakke rishtey". 
Artee - Like you me too is very attached to Anandi I tend to see the events and her life from her perspective.So I will continue my association with the show till it's last day.
After the news of leaps and then somebody moving on to explore other territories I knew that her Shiv will not be there for her.
As long as he is there he will always take care of her and watch out for her interests because she has never done it.
Now with him gone she will suffer but she will have the wind beneath her wings in the form of their children.
It will break my heart to see her without her Shiv by her side but will endure it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 3:17am | IP Logged
ok diversion timeTongue m gona be cheering up the CC frm time to timeCoolWink humne bidaa uthaya hai, hum tum sabko rone nahi dengeApprove
+++++++++++++
so inspiration of ADHM - dusra aadmi it is...Wink

Ranbir Kapoor is all set to step into his father Rishi's shoes with Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, quite literally, according to sources. An insider insists the film is an updated Doosra Aadmi, the 1977 film by Ramesh Talwar. The young actor will reprise the role Rishi played in the film.

Doosra Aadmi was about a bereaved career woman played by Raakhee Gulzar, who gets attached to a younger man (played by Rishi) who resembles her dead lover. RK plays Rishi's role, Anushka plays the girlfriend while Aishwarya Rai Bachchan plays Rakhee's part.

Comments the source, "Getting permission to remake Doosra Aadmi must not have been a problem for Karan Johar since the 1977 film was produced by his mentor, Yash Chopra."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rdjhaadi2512blushing

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

hie my meeting is over...no idea wht outcome may be so far not so bad... i am relax...lets see wait and watch

btw I can't do yesterday scene I try to ended up big tears emoticon yesterday night try trice Cry

plz when I will get normal will upload ...just saw Promo 

its heart breaking...but as promo its good... again me crybaby emoticon

i don't think i will be seeing BV till five year old twins shown 
ady...it will all be goodHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 09 January 2015 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

ok diversion timeTongue m gona be cheering up the CC frm time to timeCoolWink humne bidaa uthaya hai, hum tum sabko rone nahi dengeApprove
+++++++++++++
so inspiration of ADHM - dusra aadmi it is...Wink

Ranbir Kapoor is all set to step into his father Rishi's shoes with Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, quite literally, according to sources. An insider insists the film is an updated Doosra Aadmi, the 1977 film by Ramesh Talwar. The young actor will reprise the role Rishi played in the film.

Doosra Aadmi was about a bereaved career woman played by Raakhee Gulzar, who gets attached to a younger man (played by Rishi) who resembles her dead lover. RK plays Rishi's role, Anushka plays the girlfriend while Aishwarya Rai Bachchan plays Rakhee's part.

Comments the source, "Getting permission to remake Doosra Aadmi must not have been a problem for Karan Johar since the 1977 film was produced by his mentor, Yash Chopra."

So, who would be the first husband...?

Curious LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing-FreeLancer-

Go to top