Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) (Page 115)

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adi2512

Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Gauri - yeah I guess bhabho is the driving force for the MILs watching itGeek

Uma- bring it on...personally it will all help me...when ill start with TSHJA, most likely will watch first 10 epis today...these days I love to watch the epis following it up with reviews on it...either before or after...and then m a sucker for spoilers...I like to know spoilers first, in order to prevent terrible heartbreaks laterBroken HeartLOL

can we have an Epi Discussion Thread on the TSH forum? is the forum still open or closed? sometimes IF doesnt close a forum, even if the show is shut.,..

The forum is still open LOL

In fact, they are working on the banner LOL...voting going on LOL

------

On the channel - rerun is being aired 12 noon...and I think 12 midnight too...LOL
cool...so well haha, Il open an rewatch party - EDT today there if none do the honours...(m looking at u UmaTongueLOL) on the forum

m bored of TV anyway...so online is best option for meLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aparnauma

artee I agree with that too...have made my resentment evident on that front too in the past ...LOL
lamp and wick show is a classic case of great script but terrible actors...like terrrible!Wacko
Lamp and wick story is very gripping and it is proceeding in a logical manner step by step even with terrible performances they keep you glued if we ever tune into that show

AnSh have lot more going for them in terms of characterisation performance from the actors and not to mention chemistry.Rangeela squandered it all.

and there first clang goes off about the whole deal about "actors maketh or breaketh a show"Wink

exactly na...bad actors, still the show tops on the basis of a powerful script...though m still not able to watch it...I tried so many times for all the powerful tracks they had...but the actress playing sandhya totally puts me offOuch but we can see what works for the show 

yeah ansh had a lot more going for them...well what to sayUnhappy

What works is having focus on one set of protagonists. Not having one in each port and making all happy and having to write stories for every one. This is the problem BV faced after Anandi moved away from Jaitser.

Too many "leads", too many locations, where is the focus??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umamdixie123adi2512aparnauma-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
That's what BV has too many characters in two different locations.
I feel that Anandi's post marriage track and story was not at all planned properly.

They could have just stuck with two families and Singhs and Shekhars Sanchi's story should have ended with her marriage.

It is very distracting flitting from one scene to a totally different scene with a totally different story.

When Anop drama started they had enough material going for them KB part should have been just AnSh Shekhars as a result of injecting sasural silly ka the whole Bhaili Anop Anandi track intenisty impact was lost.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

umamhisusmitaRTeedixie123adi2512-FreeLancer-

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Hiral,
These days, am' actually finding it more fun, watching on YT...
It all started with pak shows...first being Dhoop Kinare...

Limited episodes, you have the continuity of watching...can end it any where it is convenient for you... 

and I'am pretty sure, that after BV. I won't be watching any long soaps on TV...just not interested.

As suvh I don't watch any, even now.

Me FULL ON only for finite ones...where you like the various aspects of making of it..where you enjoy the story for what it is...the elements of script and direction...devoid of dramatic twists and turns Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeedixie123-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Hiral,
These days, am' actually finding it more fun, watching on YT...
It all started with pak shows...first being Dhoop Kinare...

Limited episodes, you have the continuity of watching...can end it any where it is convenient for you... 

and I'am pretty sure, that after BV. I won't be watching any long soaps on TV...just not interested.

As suvh I don't watch any, even now.

Me FULL ON only for finite ones...where you like the various aspects of making of it..where you enjoy the story for what it is...the elements of script and direction...devoid of dramatic twists and turns Smile
yeah jo haal aapka, wohi haal mera bhi haiLOL I guess me too saw DK quite early back OL during the days when news of its remake made it to the news..and my mom was very very upset that they were remaking her fav showCry yeh alag baat hai that she saw Kucch toh log too entirely...like till its last epiLOL

and that reminds me, me yet to watch the remaining 20 odd epis of DK OL...I watched some 26 epis together in one shot and dint get time to finish it or forgot totallyOuch now that m in lub with marina khan again...totally will watch remaining of DK tooEmbarrassed

IKR direction, script and also drooling on a few scenes...rewinding , rewatch, droolBlushingDay DreamingLOL and just blah over fillers...mostly there isnt much scope of fillers...but still OL watching is better, faster, and more constructive overallLOL

infact we are watching BV too OL these daysEmbarrassed

adi2512

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
That 's the beauty of limited episodes..
Absolutely no big prospects for fillers.

Even if they exist, they are just for a sort of breather ...

Talking of it,

ZGH still has filler / parallel stories running with the main, in terms of Kashish's father's second family and Zaroon's sister's story...

But HS and Shehr -E-Zaat - absolutely no fillers Star

The story is whole and sole of the leads / mains !

And when you become used to such story telling, it becomes extremely difficult to appreciate these shows that are being currently aired on our TV ...Ouch

Edited by adi2512 - 08 January 2015 at 2:52am

-FreeLancer-

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged

That 's the beauty of limited episodes..
Absolutely no big prospects for fillers.

Even if they exist, they are just for a sort of breather ...

Talking of it,

ZGH still has filler / parallel stories running with the main, in terms of Kashish's father's second family and Zaroon's sister's story...

But HS and Shehr -E-Zaat - absolutely no fillers Star

The story is whole and sole of the leads / mains !

And when you become used to such story telling, it becomes extremely difficult to appreciate these shows that are being currently aired on our TV ...Ouch
completed SEZ kya?Wink

ul love Jackson Heights too...no fillers...like there are so many characters...but the web thats created around all is amazingClapClap every scene has a meaning and sense to itEmbarrassed also it has the breezy and real life quality of ZGHHeart and emotions of HS and stellar dialogues of SEZ and absolutely classy acting from every character uff!Day Dreaming this is the kind of project I wish fawad would be a part ofCry not thrash like KS and BFB,.DeadCry

thats precisely the reason m off Indian TV...there is no great direction in most or BGM or even OSTs anymore...and script toh we know whats the state - coz its all about TRPsSleepy
adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 3:10am | IP Logged
SEZ - Could not watch any y/day...becoz of obvious reasons Ouch
Today, I watched 2 till now...finished 15.

and I feel, episode 15 is just stellar Star

--------

Know what - I'am extremely impressed with the direction of TSHJA...Star
The attention to detail part of it Clap

Haven't come across any indian show till now, where in I was so much impressed with the direction part of it...though I confess I hardly watched any...but still can make out..

BV now, comes only second to it...JMO...

But sadly, there are no takers and TRP's for such humble and honest works..

Hurts me the most Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeRainbowSun-FreeLancer-

Go to top