Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) (Page 114)

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

Originally posted by umam

artee I agree with that too...have made my resentment evident on that front too in the past ...LOL
lamp and wick show is a classic case of great script but terrible actors...like terrrible!Wacko

from what i read - the husband is going thro' some post stress trauma of hijack and has done 'tyaag' of his wife.his.mom is trying to bring the two together Wacko

actors - no comments..
ohh Shocked the last thing I saw in promos was the plane hijack case...where bhabho was asked to shoot someone...Shocked

so ekta maa type stuff doomed on this show tooLOL??
me too was very curious to see why this show gets trps - and then could not watch  beyond a few scenes..but then they have a family/family members who are so close to reality - and that I guess is why general viewers relate to  almost all the family members

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hisusmitadixie123aparnauma-FreeLancer-

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:47am | IP Logged
No adi.
It is really a ray of positivity.
SPhere origin gave it a logical ending.
Hope they will do the same with BV.

Am waiting for next phase of Anandi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeadi2512hisusmita-FreeLancer-aparnauma

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Ok like seriously...what the hell is up with IF...I dint too many issues with logging in sofar...but chrome is not allowing me to log inDead and IE version totaLLY sucks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dixie123adi2512

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Gauri - yeah I guess bhabho is the driving force for the MILs watching itGeek

Uma- bring it on...personally it will all help me...when ill start with TSHJA, most likely will watch first 10 epis today...these days I love to watch the epis following it up with reviews on it...either before or after...and then m a sucker for spoilers...I like to know spoilers first, in order to prevent terrible heartbreaks laterBroken HeartLOL

can we have an Epi Discussion Thread on the TSH forum? is the forum still open or closed? sometimes IF doesnt close a forum, even if the show is shut.,..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:17am | IP Logged
for Nivs!

Fans of the popular show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein had been left with sleepless nights after news of the show's closure started doing rounds in media. The show on Star Plus is one that gained immense popularity although it came with a risky and hatke' storyline.

Based on the novel Custody, the show portrays the love tale of two different individual Raman (Karan Patel) and Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) who find love post their convenient sake' marriage . With Yeh Hai Mohabbateinmanaging to keep the audience hooked with not just their love story but also other characters, the Balaji show has set records on popularity.

But with a recent section of media reporting about the show going off air and coming back with a season 2 post a break, viewers had been left clueless of the development in the show. The report also suggested that Divyanka is not too keen on being part of the next season, bringing more pain to the viewers.

Shares a source, "The media story has created quite a stir in viewers and the buzz also reached the sets. But the team is clueless about the development."

With the show already doing so well, we wondered if Ekta Kapoor would actually take such a major risk of pulling off a successful show during a peak period and churn out a fresh tale which may or may not touch the hearts equally.

We buzzed the talented Divyanka on the same and after a patient hearing she said, "All these are rumours for we haven't had any conversation on the same. This information has been passed on to me by the media only and I have no clue where these rumours are surfacing from."

What is your take on Season 2 of YHM? Share your views in the comment box below.

+++++++++++
and then I read the hyperactive reactions below the article - Pleaseee Nooo...we love YHM blah blah...if ekta maa really stops this show at its peak...and if the story has reached the ending...then it will be one of a kind movie...there were articles even for JA in the past...so Nope I dont think thats gona happenSleepy

dixie123

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

What is TSHJA
not getting time so dont know

must be a stupid question but pls let me know

Sush,

Its a small little story that happens between 2 windows and 2 terraces o/looking each other EmbarrassedLOL

Started on 1st Sep 2014 and ended on 30/Dec 2014 - 100 episodes.

hisusmita

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Gauri - yeah I guess bhabho is the driving force for the MILs watching itGeek

Uma- bring it on...personally it will all help me...when ill start with TSHJA, most likely will watch first 10 epis today...these days I love to watch the epis following it up with reviews on it...either before or after...and then m a sucker for spoilers...I like to know spoilers first, in order to prevent terrible heartbreaks laterBroken HeartLOL

can we have an Epi Discussion Thread on the TSH forum? is the forum still open or closed? sometimes IF doesnt close a forum, even if the show is shut.,..

The forum is still open LOL

In fact, they are working on the banner LOL...voting going on LOL

------

On the channel - rerun is being aired 12 noon...and I think 12 midnight too...LOL

RTee-FreeLancer-

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Me too eagerly waiting for her next phase.
Hoping for Anandi who is more than just Kitchen Politics

adi2512hisusmita

Go to top