Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) (Page 113)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

artee I agree with that too...have made my resentment evident on that front too in the past ...LOL
lamp and wick show is a classic case of great script but terrible actors...like terrrible!Wacko
Lamp and wick story is very gripping and it is proceeding in a logical manner step by step even with terrible performances they keep you glued if we ever tune into that show

AnSh have lot more going for them in terms of characterisation performance from the actors and not to mention chemistry.Rangeela squandered it all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umam-FreeLancer-

umam IF-Rockerz
umam
umam

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:33am | IP Logged

artee I agree with that too...have made my resentment evident on that front too in the past ...LOL
lamp and wick show is a classic case of great script but terrible actors...like terrrible!Wacko

from what i read - the husband is going thro' some post stress trauma of hijack and has done 'tyaag' of his wife.his.mom is trying to bring the two together WackoWackoWackoWacko

actors - no comments..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hisusmita-FreeLancer-aparnauma

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Tina: thank u for introducing TSHJA to me.Smile. Very nice feel good episodes. I left craving for more each time. By the end of the 100th episode toh definitely more. If they are coming up with season 2, I'll be so glad to see the continuation..

As far as Saba's fashion show track, I think I didn't put it across properly. My badOuch
The track was good but the inclusion of Ayaan and the mystery that surrounded it before his entry, was something I didn't like and it kind of dragged the whole thing.

I totally loved maamujaan (jagat maamu LOL ) I have said previously. The bond that ImmuWinkLOL and maamu shared was precious. And then ofcourse Daadajaan, his words were brilliant always. Loved Rehmat Kala also with her teeki words sometimes for Badi Dulhan LOL and then her comforting words for Her choti Dulhan

All of the kids were cute. I liked Fiza a whole lot especially lately with the way she used to support her Najmaa appi.. 

Haaye.. EmbarrassedThe last scene of the last episode, the way he holds his hand for her Embarrassedand then sitting in the rickshaw they don't leave each other's handsShocked Even when Najjo sits in between the hands are still together..Wink

I know, The last scene was way too beautiful...the manner it is picturised, just cant get enough of it Heart

Yes, his one hand is holding Mariyam's thru' out...the other one encircling Najma in a protective manner...
Najma sitting on his lap, and Mariyam at his side...

And the rickshaw moves forward...

A perfect visual representation for  " Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne.." Star

----------

Girls.,

Just want to be little cheerful and optimistic ..

So, was allowing myself to soak in these little moments of optimism...when the chance presents itself..

Pls do not feel, I'am going over board..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeedixie123-FreeLancer-RainbowSun

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Lamp and wick story is very gripping and it is proceeding in a logical manner step by step even with terrible performances they keep you glued if we ever tune into that show

AnSh have lot more going for them in terms of characterisation performance from the actors and not to mention chemistry.Rangeela squandered it all.

and there first clang goes off about the whole deal about "actors maketh or breaketh a show"Wink

exactly na...bad actors, still the show tops on the basis of a powerful script...though m still not able to watch it...I tried so many times for all the powerful tracks they had...but the actress playing sandhya totally puts me offOuch but we can see what works for the show 

yeah ansh had a lot more going for them...well what to sayUnhappy

umamRTeedixie123aparnauma

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umam

from what i read - the husband is going thro' some post stress trauma of hijack and has done 'tyaag' of his wife.his.mom is trying to bring the two together Wacko

actors - no comments..
ohh Shocked the last thing I saw in promos was the plane hijack case...where bhabho was asked to shoot someone...Shocked

so ekta maa type stuff doomed on this show tooLOL??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:42am | IP Logged

from what i read - the husband is going thro' some post stress trauma of hijack and has done 'tyaag' of his wife.his.mom is trying to bring the two together Wacko

actors - no comments..

Why tyaag?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:43am | IP Logged

actors - no comments..
Even I heard that. It is quite a logical track even if the drama is a bit OTT.
For a man who supported that woman through everything and finally reaching a breaking point with no villainy or being bumped off or any such thing.

That actor was apparently unhappy that his character doesn't have much scope finally he is getting focus on him that too in a strong logical pati patni track
Don't know why BV Writers can't come up with such strong content 

umamRTeeRainbowSun-FreeLancer-

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 12:43am | IP Logged

I tried to watch that show twice very recently while switching channels. But 3 minutes was all I could give itLOL 

Is keeping a huge joint family together the be all and end all of a woman's existence, is the question.

There was an article on women bankers and the role of their families in their success. I cannot find that article but here are links to others..

http://her.yourstory.com/indias-powerful-bankers-1211
http://www.rediff.com/business/slide-show/slide-show-1-special-womens-day-india-incs-pride-meet-10-powerful-women-leaders/20140307.htm#6

Common in all this was the support from their families. Stories of all of them are different. All of them must have undergone personal problems in life before reaching these heights. Wish some such stories are shown that are inspirational.

Instead of just telling us how to control mother-in-laws and keep husbands happy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

umamhisusmitaadi2512dixie123aparnauma-FreeLancer-

Go to top