Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) (Page 111)

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
GM All..
Saw post on TSHJA...
So, could not wait EmbarrassedLOL

Some ramblings from a pankhi of the show...for Tina...for those who are watching same and who are planning to watch , over here EmbarrassedLOL

Others , pls excuse Embarrassed

---------

Till I came across the show, I have never imagined, any other show can beat BV in its simplicity and subtlety...but for me, this show did the honours...

Me coming for a middle class back ground, this is one show, that I could connect with on a very emotional level., wrt how day to day happenings are portrayed in the show. There is nothing fancy, or with  Zazz in the show, one may not find it , even after looking with a magnifying class. The characters are simple, their emotions are simple, their behaviours are simple , the settings are simple, the costumes are simple...
The only things that are a bit fancy are Nasima's costumes and Younis's bedroom with a big bed and a window AC LOL

And most importantly, the simplicity of dialogues, and the simple conversations. The interactions between the members of the 2 families ie., Imraan - Maamu, Younis, Daadajaan and their family...they do not feel like they are reciting some penned dialogues, but we are just getting to hear the convos that are happening between them. They come across in a most effortless manner.

I can dig into those dialogues and conversations, any number of times, w/o getting bored Embarrassed

The authenticity that is maintained in each of their interactions, kids and neighbours greeting one another, when they meet, just out of habit..and as a part of Tehjeeb...kids enjoying their sherbat and meal, as soon as they come back from the school, recounting the days happenings at the school, the meeting at breakfast table , first thing in the morning...getting into the auto rickshaw, taking their pocket money from Daadajaan...
enjoying the small private time the kids get for themselves, in the air conditioned environs of Younis's bedroom...while doing their home work...the cute little family moments they have...all light and joy, out of simplest things in life...

And on the other side of the terrace...the gloomy alone ness of two people, one being the pillar of the support for the lost other...still reflecting the dignity and pathos of a middle class living...

And for the first time after watching the serial, I actually noticed, how some of the windows of my home and the terrace are so much near to my neighbours...LOL...but it is another fact that such windows are invariably closed...and no chance for any story to happen...LOL

This is not about rich people living in porticoed Bungalows or even ppl living in ancestral homes with huge courtyards...nor of the modern apartment culture, where a neighbour living next door hardly matters, even if common walls are shared.

But if you happen to be aware of some old cities like, Hyderabad, you will get to know, where the show's setting is coming from...even in b'lore...you would find this setting in an average middle class neighbourhood, where the municipal corporation allows just a 5 feet difference between a house to a house...LOL

And so, that's how simple and realistic the setting for the story is...and this simplicity is maintained thru out...which touched me more than any thing.

The characters do not carry the weight of high ideals on them...none is bigger than life...

But you would still crave for an Imraan as your life partner or a father , Mariyam as your mother and Daadjaan as your grand father ! a Maamu as your friend and one who you can completely depend upon ! and the bonding that you find between the first cousins...

Inspite of the show, not making the desired cut with the audience, ( I 'am not surprised, actually, it does not definitely have the elements that our daily soap audience love to watch...it lacks on drama part even when compared to a show a like BV ) ...I'am so very happy , the manner it ended , keeping every fiber of its authenticity intact...the end could not have been more simple.

---------

Tina,

I am happy if a second season materializes...but then most important aspect for me is keeping up to its authenticity Star

If that is not maintained, I would really not care as much...
What ever I have watched , I am most happy with., and would cherish as a memorable experience.

---------

Be back in the afternoon Big smile

Edited by adi2512 - 07 January 2015 at 8:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsdixie123RTee-FreeLancer-

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Tina: thank u for introducing TSHJA to me.Smile. Very nice feel good episodes. I left craving for more each time. By the end of the 100th episode toh definitely more. If they are coming up with season 2, I'll be so glad to see the continuation..

As far as Saba's fashion show track, I think I didn't put it across properly. My badOuch
The track was good but the inclusion of Ayaan and the mystery that surrounded it before his entry, was something I didn't like and it kind of dragged the whole thing.

I totally loved maamujaan (jagat maamu LOL ) I have said previously. The bond that ImmuWinkLOL and maamu shared was precious. And then ofcourse Daadajaan, his words were brilliant always. Loved Rehmat Kala also with her teeki words sometimes for Badi Dulhan LOL and then her comforting words for Her choti Dulhan

All of the kids were cute. I liked Fiza a whole lot especially lately with the way she used to support her Najmaa appi.. 

Haaye.. EmbarrassedThe last scene of the last episode, the way he holds his hand for her Embarrassedand then sitting in the rickshaw they don't leave each other's handsShocked Even when Najjo sits in between the hands are still together..Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeadi2512

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Intellectuals

How are we today. Still with a heavy heart, I guess. 

Most of it comes from not knowing what is planned for Anandi.

Was reading some tweets. And rightly so, if the intention is to show Anandi strong only in handling family members, want no more of it. We know she gets her way at home and has Anandified n number of people.

It is time the channel told the viewers what they have to look forward to in Anandi's life. What battles will she fight. What demons will she defeat in this journey without Shiv by her side. 

If we get a leap of 5 years, means that the initial years of hardship will not be shown. It should be presumed that family members help her in bringing up the kids.

So we will have an Anandi who has remained dormant for 5 years just bringing up her kids from babies to toddlers. Is she now ready to embark on the journey for which she was born.

----------------

TSHJA - wonder when I will finish it. Just am not getting time and now all this turbulence in BV is using up any spare time.LOL

Season 2 of TSHJA, if they plan it as a finite series will be worth it. It is only then that the writers can do justice to characters.

After BV I do not think I am going to watch any of these never-ending serials. Earlier too, used to stop watching any serial when I thought it had reached its logical conclusion. Because at that point they invariably introduced crazy illogical twists. 

BV was the only one that never really strayed wide of the path. It strayed a bit, but always corrected itself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

umamhisusmitaadi2512RainbowSunaparnauma

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Hai CC
Read three year article?
Anything else?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTee

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Withdrawal symptoms... Jumping from pessimistic to optimistic

vice verse...

read leap news i feel that they won't show babies for longer time ...but I feel Shiv might witness twin birth

two leaps kya first delivery then five year

Five year leap in March ... First leap ...since five day airing in January

probably end of this month ...many things pending ...lets see

yes if five years leap shown means they wish to show independent women achieved something beside taking care of family

means KB won't be poor or Anandi might not thrown out  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeadi2512RainbowSunaparnauma

RainbowSun IF-Stunnerz
RainbowSun
RainbowSun

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Aditi can u give sat spoilers,nothing in my tv given for BV

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RTee

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
What is TSHJA
not getting time so dont know

must be a stupid question but pls let me know

RTeeadi2512

-FreeLancer- IF-Stunnerz
-FreeLancer-
-FreeLancer-

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Sush - TSHJA = Tum saath ho jab apne - it was a limited epi show running on sony pal...on a girl aspiring to be a badminton player and her widow mother and her coachSmile
GM CCTongue

RTeeRainbowSun

Go to top