Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) (Page 110)

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

All these assumptions are left to us. LOL

Yes, I would have liked Saba's track to have reached some ending. Actually, they should have made Younis realize his mistake of not giving the girls/women the freedom they need to have and not being biased. Daadajaan said it once that it is them males have put in all these pabandis on women. I would loved it if Younis had understood that.

What I meant in Saba's track was the intention was good but I felt the execution could have been better. And yes, the Aiyaan guy was not needed at all.

Nivi,

YOunis, would start to realize, only when Najma starts scaling heights.

IMO, I will not appreciate o/night realizations and redemptions of ppl...and ppl with set of idealogies ingrained in them, take time to change., naturally, when they see their own ppl getting ahead with progressive ideas.

Even Daadajaan, confessed he never liked his son getting into sports as a profession, but with time, he could accept it.

So, the way it ended with Younis, and Imraan, Najma, Mariyam, its perfectly fine with me.

Younis is not a bad man, he is bound to change with time, seeing Najma and his own children being happy in doing their own thing.

The family needed a catalyst and it came to them as Imraan...

He empowered the talent of Najma and thinking of Mariyam.

He would def., play a part in making Mariyam stand on her feet wrt her emb. skills too for sure.

Remember, he had been a witness to that moment between Mariyam and Najma, and was quite pleased about it...

Its just a new beginning for all of them...

Edited by adi2512 - 07 January 2015 at 12:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsdixie123

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@Uma:

Not overnight realization. I was thinking on Younis learning something from Saba and Najjo's success.They had to hide behind him and do all that. That should pinch any parent ,IMO, Kid's desire to excel in a particular field being put down by some silly traditions.  He might not feel for Najjo but from Saba.

He already has seen Waqar, even with given all the oppurunities, nothing happens with him either in sports or in school. So, the boy vs girl was already there. Fiza, Najoo always better than Waqar.  With Jamal and Daadajaan adding t hier wisdom they could have made Younis realize some of the mistakes.
adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

@Uma:

Not overnight realization. I was thinking on Younis learning something from Saba and Najjo's success.They had to hide behind him and do all that. That should pinch any parent ,IMO, Kid's desire to excel in a particular field being put down by some silly traditions.  He might not feel for Najjo but from Saba.

He already has seen Waqar, even with given all the oppurunities, nothing happens with him either in sports or in school. So, the boy vs girl was already there. Fiza, Najoo always better than Waqar.  With Jamal and Daadajaan adding t hier wisdom they could have made Younis realize some of the mistakes.

Now, Najjo does not have a reason to hide any more.
And that would be more than enough for him to realize girls are no less than boys and he knows his own son very well LOL

Agree...and as I said, the show could have done with few more episodes, to have shown Najma's success., and Younis  getting that small realization.

But unfortunately, its not been given that chance. And within the time they have been given, they have done a pretty good job...the point is made.

And Younis , for sure does not differentiate between Najjo and his girls...they are all same for him...

There are quite a few moments which prove this...atleast 3 to 4...
Its Nasima, who does that., but she is a non entity now LOL

Edited by adi2512 - 07 January 2015 at 1:02pm

5centsdixie123

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Balika Vadhu: Storyline to take a five-year leap

Balika Vadhu is all set to take a five-year leap in the month of March. According to sources, after Sidharth Shukla's character dies on the show, Toral Rasputra's character , Anandi, will be shown as a single mother, bringing up her twins.

"The death of Shiv (Shukla) was planned around three months back, after we dropped the plan of taking a 20-year leap. It was a major high point that was planned. The show will be completing 1,833 episodes in the first week of March, a record which was earlier held by Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. Post the 1,833rd episode, the show will take a five-year leap," our source says. Before this leap, the show had another leap of five years, after which Anandi and Jagya were introduced in the show as grown-ups

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsumamdixie123adi2512RTeeRainbowSunblushing

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
According to this article there is just two months of pregnancy track as well as Anandi coping with Shiv's death and then fast forwarded by 5 years
The most important thing is the initial phase when she just lost the love of her life and they are rushing that phase

--------
Amol not mentioned  that probably means he will be sent off to his parents - reversing the tracksDead

Wonder whether this will happen before Shiv dies or after

But still don't get why Shiv is being killed off before he could see his kids.

What could be the reason for that?

Five years leap - That means all her struggles to make a life for herself have been done away with.

Instead they could have shown just a five year leap with Anandi Shiv and their twins and ended it Since their goal seems to be to beat Tulsi Virani

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsumamRTeedixie123adi2512RainbowSunblushing

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Appy, thanks for the article! 

Well, so the cat is out of the bag that Shiv's exit was planned 3 months back and  that his track will end in Dec/ Jan was decided by makers, channel and the actors. 
Shiv had clearly given his indication that Aji's Karwa chauth wishes will not be answered. Like it or hate it life is not FAIR but we still have to live it. 

Punendu Shekher did not write a fairy tale for his Baalika Vaadhu. That was part of the reason Aji could never go back to Jagia. If they wanted a normal predictable story it would have been JagAn.
Makers Take is: You've got to have a problem that you want to solve, a wrong that you want to right while keep living! Yes, Baalika Vadhu's have a right to remarriage and enjoy a life of love and fulfillment but if 'FATE' has some other plans do we stop living? No, we still fight and live our lives. A strong message to DS's of all womankind that  Pati is not always the solution and we still have to live to the best of our ability for others like what DS did!  

They actually wanted to warp up Shiv's track on the first week itself but I guess could not do so coz of so many loose ends. But Anandi's  New years resolution was decided much in advance...
Resolution One: I will live for God (God here meant her unborn babies) . 
Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will!

Well, we all like things to be predictable, don't we? We expect things to be safe and to keep on happening just the way they always have. We expect the sun to rise in the morning. We expect to get up, survive the day and finish up back in bed at the end of it, ready to start all over again the next day. But does it really happen like that all the time?
The Airbus A320 went down on Dec. 28, halfway through a two-hour flight between Indonesia and Singapore, killing everyone on board. What would you call this kind of tragedy? The Pakistani parents send their kids to school to study and gain knowledge all they got back was their dead bodies...when has life been fair to all?

So by this track makers are trying to show that a girl like Anandi has to have a heroic life ...life just cannot be ordinary for her. Because the truth is, her life is so extraordinary that for most of the time we have looked at it with shock, wonder and astonishment. At times it has been too bright and it has hurt some of our eyes tooTongue

The fact of the matter is that nothing is ever certain!!
This track is to answer the uncertain times which some us face at times in our own life. When the ground suddenly slips from underneath us do we stop living? No we don't but we live to the best of our ability so now we'll have to see how Aji will live her life. 
We have seen a journey of a girl to women... now how she will become a woman of substance is to be seen or has to be endured to put it bluntly! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

umamadi2512RTeeRainbowSunblushingaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Exactly Tina - It is a planned track.
It is now obvious that Ver 2.0 got cancelled because Sid and T refused to be part of Ver 2.0
and this is midpath to take the story forward.

When I started watching BV I didn't know at that time that PS never intended to send Anandi back to Jagya I believed that they will resolve their problems by the time he finish his medicine course
Then it came as a big blow to me when he decided to get married to Gauri .That Anandi is one Anandi I could connect with.The very ground she was standing on has slipped from under her feet but she managed to find her feet back on the ground again  because of her resolve and also because of the support she got from Dsa and Singhs.
That Anandi who walked away from the ruined marriage instead of wasting time energy and emotion on coming up with a plan to punish her husband who wronged her remains the best Anandi for me.
She channelized her energy into working towards eradication of Bal Vivah and educating the girls in her village since she considered these two were the reasons she found herself in such a vulnerable position
People say that she did not punish her offenders but she did. She tried to eradicate the offending agents which according to her ruined her life.

Now again everything is being taken away from her but she not only has to stand up but has little lives to care of.
But will she get a good cause to work on channelize her energies and frustrations and drown her sorrows ? Yes her kids are important but what of other causes?I don't want her to get embroiled in domestic politics played by the likes of DB.Don't want such characters in Anandi's life anymore.

I know in real life no love story however beautiful it is will invariably end on a sad note with death of one partner. I did have a privilege of having a ring side view of such beautiful love story.

But in fiction we just have the abiliy to control things which we don't have in actual lives.So it is this unreasonable desire to see a happy ending. We know even if they stop the story at this point with them becoming parents of twins If the story graph is prolonged we know at one point death of a partner will happen. But we just have the choice of remembering things as we would like to in fiction unlike reality.

I think that is the issue here.

On one hand we all know that it is logical and close to reality but on the other hand we can't help but wish for fairy tale ending.
----------------
This is a planned track and that's why they amplified all her fears about losing Shiv and her clinging on to him during that painter track.

Edited by aparnauma - 07 January 2015 at 4:48pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsumamdixie123RTeeRainbowSunblushing

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
YAY Nivi!! Congo on finishing TSHJA Party
Nivi how could you not like Saba's fashion show part? 
 Just like my other half Uma I too loved it. It flows beautifully with the story. 

This is one serial you have to sit and watch in order to grasp and get all the aroma ans essence of all the brilliantly sketched characters and understand their mental lives. The Fragmentation and traumas feel so very real it touches you deep down! NJMA'S inappropriate behavior at times were to curb Imran's outlandish behavior and it was done perfectly!
I so loved all the dialogues too. From meaningful ones too silly one to rough ones to anger laden ones to sincere ones.  
Mamu unki chat hai ...vo tehle kalabazziya kahe aapse kya (they walk, run or do somersaults, what is your problem)  ? LOL
Naima's Immi Immu love letter or Rehmat Khala's pearls of wisdom...methi yaade roola dete hai ...there are many many more it wil require a ful post on dialoguesBig smile

That Aiyaan chap with Saba was to show that a boy can like a girl in his class. There is nothing wrong in it!  Who would have gotten her the Stilettos otherwise?LOL Some credit of Saba's win in fashion show goes to Aiyaan too. Behind every successful girl there has to be a boy Tongue hoz this for a positive message. Big smile

@ Uma we may just get lucky and get a part two TSHJA.Heart
Talks are onDancingParty

I loved all the kids. My favorite was Waqar such a adorable Bhai jaan to Najjo. He may not be good in studies or sports but he has a heart of gold like his chote abbu! All that he did for his chote Ammi and his sister's dream were so touching. I liked his sensibility also at times how he stopped from going to the hospital from School. I felt the kid understood the difference btw good and bad and had the right sense of right and wrong.

Younis and his smile Embarrassed. Yeh tho kabhi kabhi muskurate haiLOL bahut kaam logi ne inhe muskuraate dekha haiBig smile. Lucky usLOL ...
He is the true voice of the society who sees the world through the lens of sexism in which men assumed superiority over women and maintained it through domination and for that he needs just stilettos ki pitai LOL Evil Smile
But his love for his brother and his family was genuine. He just did not want Mariyam & Najjo to spread their wings just wanted them to be under his wings. 

A little girl in the shelter where we help had once said...mujhe bhi udne ki liye aasmaan chaheye... Alag aasmaan nahi chaheye. But I too shd be allowed to dream and pursue my dreams ...so this orphan was thrown out by her relativesCry and we had taken her in the shelter. 

dixie123adi2512

Go to top