Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Bonding with so called "Intellectuals" #CC 20 (IO) (Page 109)

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Ahh.. ok. will deffo try it then.Embarrassed 

I found the pace of ZGH very slow when I started whereas the pace on TSHJA was pretty good initially. then at times, they would be stuck and drag. Saba's fashion show part is so dragged. That track didn't interest me at all. And ofcourse, the numerous FBs of Tauseef.

Thinking about it, poor Naima.. poor thing she lost the guy she wanted both times to Mariyam..

I didn't find Sabah track dragging...actually it is in same pace with Najma's tennis aspirations...

Two girls of same family with different set of goals...but still had to resort to back door tactics, becoz of parents like Younis..

But, 
Sabah's track, they could not give it a "logical ending"  Wink...wrt Younis getting to know of same...
Wonder what would have happened., once he sees the certificate...
One loop hole becoz of the show getting wrapped up in haste...Just a few more episodes would have helped on that front too..

.and that addl entry of that guy is totally un necessary...though she not getting into any love affair and sorts, shows her level headedness, the respect she has towards her parents...and her maturity for her age..

But guess...now since Imraan got directly into Mariyam / Najjo's lives., he indirectly gets into the kids ( Sabah and Fiza ) lives , and things will get better with them too...with the addl support of Daada Jaan..

Younis may slowly but surely realize his follies...he is not a bad man at heart.

Naima...LOL...yeah poor thing...you can't get irritated with that girl...hope she too will sambhal jaaye...LOL

Edited by adi2512 - 07 January 2015 at 12:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsdixie123

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

All these assumptions are left to us. LOL

Yes, I would have liked Saba's track to have reached some ending. Actually, they should have made Younis realize his mistake of not giving the girls/women the freedom they need to have and not being biased. Daadajaan said it once that it is them males have put in all these pabandis on women. I would loved it if Younis had understood that.

What I meant in Saba's track was the intention was good but I felt the execution could have been better. And yes, the Aiyaan guy was not needed at all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

All these assumptions are left to us. LOL

Yes, I would have liked Saba's track to have reached some ending. Actually, they should have made Younis realize his mistake of not giving the girls/women the freedom they need to have and not being biased. Daadajaan said it once that it is them males have put in all these pabandis on women. I would loved it if Younis had understood that.

What I meant in Saba's track was the intention was good but I felt the execution could have been better. And yes, the Aiyaan guy was not needed at all.

Nivi,

YOunis, would start to realize, only when Najma starts scaling heights.

IMO, I will not appreciate o/night realizations and redemptions of ppl...and ppl with set of idealogies ingrained in them, take time to change., naturally, when they see their own ppl getting ahead with progressive ideas.

Even Daadajaan, confessed he never liked his son getting into sports as a profession, but with time, he could accept it.

So, the way it ended with Younis, and Imraan, Najma, Mariyam, its perfectly fine with me.

Younis is not a bad man, he is bound to change with time, seeing Najma and his own children being happy in doing their own thing.

The family needed a catalyst and it came to them as Imraan...

He empowered the talent of Najma and thinking of Mariyam.

He would def., play a part in making Mariyam stand on her feet wrt her emb. skills too for sure.

Remember, he had been a witness to that moment between Mariyam and Najma, and was quite pleased about it...

Its just a new beginning for all of them...

Edited by adi2512 - 07 January 2015 at 12:47pm

5centsdixie123

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@Uma:

Not overnight realization. I was thinking on Younis learning something from Saba and Najjo's success.They had to hide behind him and do all that. That should pinch any parent ,IMO, Kid's desire to excel in a particular field being put down by some silly traditions.  He might not feel for Najjo but from Saba.

He already has seen Waqar, even with given all the oppurunities, nothing happens with him either in sports or in school. So, the boy vs girl was already there. Fiza, Najoo always better than Waqar.  With Jamal and Daadajaan adding t hier wisdom they could have made Younis realize some of the mistakes.
adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

@Uma:

Not overnight realization. I was thinking on Younis learning something from Saba and Najjo's success.They had to hide behind him and do all that. That should pinch any parent ,IMO, Kid's desire to excel in a particular field being put down by some silly traditions.  He might not feel for Najjo but from Saba.

He already has seen Waqar, even with given all the oppurunities, nothing happens with him either in sports or in school. So, the boy vs girl was already there. Fiza, Najoo always better than Waqar.  With Jamal and Daadajaan adding t hier wisdom they could have made Younis realize some of the mistakes.

Now, Najjo does not have a reason to hide any more.
And that would be more than enough for him to realize girls are no less than boys and he knows his own son very well LOL

Agree...and as I said, the show could have done with few more episodes, to have shown Najma's success., and Younis  getting that small realization.

But unfortunately, its not been given that chance. And within the time they have been given, they have done a pretty good job...the point is made.

And Younis , for sure does not differentiate between Najjo and his girls...they are all same for him...

There are quite a few moments which prove this...atleast 3 to 4...
Its Nasima, who does that., but she is a non entity now LOL

Edited by adi2512 - 07 January 2015 at 1:02pm

5centsdixie123

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Balika Vadhu: Storyline to take a five-year leap

Balika Vadhu is all set to take a five-year leap in the month of March. According to sources, after Sidharth Shukla's character dies on the show, Toral Rasputra's character , Anandi, will be shown as a single mother, bringing up her twins.

"The death of Shiv (Shukla) was planned around three months back, after we dropped the plan of taking a 20-year leap. It was a major high point that was planned. The show will be completing 1,833 episodes in the first week of March, a record which was earlier held by Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. Post the 1,833rd episode, the show will take a five-year leap," our source says. Before this leap, the show had another leap of five years, after which Anandi and Jagya were introduced in the show as grown-ups

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsumamdixie123adi2512RTeeRainbowSunblushing

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
According to this article there is just two months of pregnancy track as well as Anandi coping with Shiv's death and then fast forwarded by 5 years
The most important thing is the initial phase when she just lost the love of her life and they are rushing that phase

--------
Amol not mentioned  that probably means he will be sent off to his parents - reversing the tracksDead

Wonder whether this will happen before Shiv dies or after

But still don't get why Shiv is being killed off before he could see his kids.

What could be the reason for that?

Five years leap - That means all her struggles to make a life for herself have been done away with.

Instead they could have shown just a five year leap with Anandi Shiv and their twins and ended it Since their goal seems to be to beat Tulsi Virani

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

5centsumamdixie123adi2512RTeeRainbowSunblushing

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Appy, thanks for the article! 

Well, so the cat is out of the bag that Shiv's exit was planned 3 months back and  that his track will end in Dec/ Jan was decided by makers, channel and the actors. 
Shiv had clearly given his indication that Aji's Karwa chauth wishes will not be answered. Like it or hate it life is not FAIR but we still have to live it. 

Punendu Shekher did not write a fairy tale for his Baalika Vaadhu. That was part of the reason Aji could never go back to Jagia. If they wanted a normal predictable story it would have been JagAn.
Makers Take is: You've got to have a problem that you want to solve, a wrong that you want to right while keep living! Yes, Baalika Vadhu's have a right to remarriage and enjoy a life of love and fulfillment but if 'FATE' has some other plans do we stop living? No, we still fight and live our lives. A strong message to DS's of all womankind that  Pati is not always the solution and we still have to live to the best of our ability for others like what DS did!  

They actually wanted to warp up Shiv's track on the first week itself but I guess could not do so coz of so many loose ends. But Anandi's  New years resolution was decided much in advance...
Resolution One: I will live for God (God here meant her unborn babies) . 
Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will!

Well, we all like things to be predictable, don't we? We expect things to be safe and to keep on happening just the way they always have. We expect the sun to rise in the morning. We expect to get up, survive the day and finish up back in bed at the end of it, ready to start all over again the next day. But does it really happen like that all the time?
The Airbus A320 went down on Dec. 28, halfway through a two-hour flight between Indonesia and Singapore, killing everyone on board. What would you call this kind of tragedy? The Pakistani parents send their kids to school to study and gain knowledge all they got back was their dead bodies...when has life been fair to all?

So by this track makers are trying to show that a girl like Anandi has to have a heroic life ...life just cannot be ordinary for her. Because the truth is, her life is so extraordinary that for most of the time we have looked at it with shock, wonder and astonishment. At times it has been too bright and it has hurt some of our eyes tooTongue

The fact of the matter is that nothing is ever certain!!
This track is to answer the uncertain times which some us face at times in our own life. When the ground suddenly slips from underneath us do we stop living? No we don't but we live to the best of our ability so now we'll have to see how Aji will live her life. 
We have seen a journey of a girl to women... now how she will become a woman of substance is to be seen or has to be endured to put it bluntly! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

umamadi2512RTeeRainbowSunblushingaparnauma

Go to top