Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

what bashing has happened on twitter?πŸ˜•

if the writers knew about this - which it seems they did, then they should have planned things 2 months before...ab kucch bhi kehne se kucch nahi hoga...they have decided the course of events and nothing can really change it...signing petitions and all never helpsπŸ€” even when VD came back to MB, not becoz of some petition...it was only coz MB's ship was sinking, but even the "so called" superstar's re-entry cudnt save madhubalaπŸ₯±...

I would say, they are almost 2 years late πŸ˜†

If Shiv was never part of a bigger picture, as it came to be known now, they should not have kept him around for 3 years.

Alternately, if this is actually becoz of actor's other commitments, they should have planned for same starting atleast an year back...when the actor has made his dreams public and things started moving for him on that front.

But then, how will the show reach the intended target then ? πŸ€”

Per me, right now, I consider ALL at fault., for the situation we are coming to face.
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Uma...
they planned timing for drama... death & birth 

from Nov i guess Both lead writers CV had talk ...when BV 2.0 planned 

then both refused to be old...so mid way 5 year leap...plus one wish to leave 

so for Drama ...shock theory...Pregnant women carrying twins death ...is ultimate one...CV writer's try to cash...

no matter how brutal is this... well its used in Khunki too 

that time it was HIT... since BV following kyunki in num they follow track too... 

lets see whether they show face of dead body or not...
Muktchand thumbnail
like we always discuss shock needed...hence they come with mother of all shocker...
to be frank i feel TVT won't be gain due to this shocker...may be I am wrong... 

i feel rank numbers will be low... from now on... lets see 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah well I agree with u ady and Uma..well one whole year - we cant do anything abt it, coz the great Prashant Bhatt saab ruined it all...
and well what to say - actually the promo is very hard hitting - like really hard hitting and enuf to get attention of the audience...like shuddering thinking abt it...but yess the trps will flow in more than usual coz of this...curiosity on what will happen to Shiv? and then for the uninitiated the ultimate jhatka that will come in ok leme stop - that promo has disturbed me...and I dint think I would get so unnerved...this is just sad

but m not gona cry NO! coz the creative team and all behind the camera who decided to ruin all the potential and wasted time on GNN and Saka dont deserve our tears too...🀒
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blushing

like we always discuss shock needed...hence they come with mother of all shocker...

Ady it will bring in TVTs, its as hard hitting as the BH burning drama one...maybe even more

but the rise will be temporary...πŸ˜•
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Uma...

they planned timing for drama... death & birth 

from Nov i guess Both lead writers CV had talk ...when BV 2.0 planned 

then both refused to be old...so mid way 5 year leap...plus one wish to leave 

so for Drama ...shock theory...Pregnant women carrying twins death ...is ultimate one...CV writer's try to cash...

no matter how brutal is this... well its used in Khunki too 

that time it was HIT... since BV following kyunki in num they follow track too... 

lets see whether they show face of dead body or not...

There in lies the contradiction, 

If Shiv is not a part of Anandi's journey till end, how they have thought of leap and version 2 ?

They could have come up with this twist ( or original plan ) way back in Nov πŸ˜›.

Ok, so the actors refused to play aged AnSh...so they cancelled the leap.

But still one of the actor is still not gonna be present naa...

When leap talks were supposedly on, we all were anticipating, V2 will start from the new year...and the actor / s may quit..

And now, even w/o V2, the actor is still not going to be present ...right from the same time πŸ˜‰

All in all, I see no genuine logic in the explanations / reasons that are coming out. 

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Well lot of things which were not part of original plan but happened because they worked well for the show
Avika and Avinash were supposed to be there for only first 50 episodes but they went on to be part of the show for 500 episodes
Gauri was meant to be a cameo but she lasted for 2 years if not more had she not put her foot down 
Shiv was meant to be cameo but lasted long because viewers loved him

They want to end the show with the original story of Anandi being a single mothers.

Time and again they did this.Dragged tracks for as long as possible when they were working and wound up fast if they didn't but they stuck to the story they wanted to tell.
Why would they tell before hand that Shiv will die and leave Anandi alone?

The whole point in bringing Shiv is to show her how happy she could be.

If they bump him off before he became the sole reason for her existence what is the purpose in the story?

We were not prepared for a tragic end but if they want to tell the story they want we can't stop them but we can stop watching it.

Muktchand thumbnail
yes promo is hard hitting...u know i like it...πŸ˜† 
don't know i feel they rush for good news and then death for drama only  or may be writer's need time pen down scene...track  

Plus GNN SaKa not giving them that low ranking...😈  

surprisingly GNN not that low as cancer track πŸ€” 

like 9;30 pm show just saw TB...B'day celebration after some one birth celebration ...

i mean all i read abt that serial is celebration still got huge num...

Muktchand thumbnail
i think BV 2.0 without Shiv only... i guess T refused to part of it 
I think Sid already wish to be free...hence 2.0 cancel small leap sid stand remain same... 

i am hoping showing A single mom successful they shd stop after this 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aditi I don't think they are doing it for TVT s
I think they want to end the show by completing their story.
Shiv is Anandi's hero he came like a hero he will go like a hero.
But dying when she is pregnant is to amplify Anandi's pain.
Drama is needed sometimes to make a point.