Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
SEZ - Could not watch any y/day...becoz of obvious reasons 
Today, I watched 2 till now...finished 15.

and I feel, episode 15 is just stellar ⭐️

--------

Know what - I'am extremely impressed with the direction of TSHJA...⭐️
The attention to detail part of it 👏

Haven't come across any indian show till now, where in I was so much impressed with the direction part of it...though I confess I hardly watched any...but still can make out..

BV now, comes only second to it...JMO...

But sadly, there are no takers and TRP's for such humble and honest works..

Hurts me the most 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
u liked the last convo of falak-hamza! that was fab I felt 😳 where falak shows hamza the mirror and uff the keechad scene redux is just so deep and meaningful🥺 💔
adi2512 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

u liked the last convo of falak-hamza! that was fab I felt 😳 where falak shows hamza the mirror and uff the keechad scene redux is just so deep and meaningful🥺 💔

Indeed Yes., though I was knowing, such words will come out of Hamza's lips...I was so wanting not to hear them 😆

and Falak has indeed shown him the mirror..

Why do you want me to become Tabinda and you another Salman ? 👏

--------

The keechad scene when it was first shown on the fakir...it did look little dramatic...but when it got repeated on Falak for such a meaningful reason, it just took the show to another level !

--------

Why does not our Indian makers have guts to make such shows ? 

There's a scope for such depth and deeper meanings that can be incorporated in any of the religion, be it Hinduism...Christianity...Islam...Jainism...etc., etc., and the way it can be interwoven with simple family drama - 

Can be a quite an education for today's generation...

Just becoz of TRP's ? 💔
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: adi2512

Indeed Yes., though I was knowing, such words will come out of Hamza's lips...I was so wanting not to hear them 😆

and Falak has indeed shown him the mirror..

Why do you want me to become Tabinda and you another Salman ? 👏

--------

The keechad scene when it was first shown on the fakir...it did look little dramatic...but when it got repeated on Falak for such a meaningful reason, it just took the show to another level !

--------

Why does not our Indian makers have guts to make such shows ? 

There's a scope for such depth and deeper meanings that can be incorporated in any of the religion, be it Hinduism...Christianity...Islam...Jainism...etc., etc., and the way it can be interwoven with simple family drama - 

Can be a quite an education for today's generation...

Just becoz of TRP's ? 💔

Oh yeah, like hamza was always this logical lover for me and for once he faltered...but then who doesnt have a weak moment in life...he had his...he became selfish for a second...thot this is his chance to get the one he loves...but still it was a fabulous ambiguous end to the jhakkaas hamza-falak equations...btw totally loved watching mohib mirza - he was a delight and now m doing chhaan been of more worthwhile shows where he is there😆

as for the religious conotation- exactly and bang on point u know...now this is a show which revolves around teachings of islam...and m a jain...but not for a moment did it bang into or cross its way into my religious sentiments, understandings, beliefs...coz the message is not particularly restricted to one religion...but its about spirituality - connecting to god, finding ur soul...bettering ur ownself and being compassionate...

RTee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Caps posted in PG and AT.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This week TRP  it is 2.5 TVT 5.3
adi2512 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

as for the religious conotation- exactly and bang on point u know...now this is a show which revolves around teachings of islam...and m a jain...but not for a moment did it bang into or cross its way into my religious sentiments, understandings, beliefs...coz the message is not particularly restricted to one religion...but its about spirituality - connecting to god, finding ur soul...bettering ur ownself and being compassionate...

Absolutely.

Like in episode 15 - the stellar point - The story of Abu Bin Azam - that is brought forward - can it get any better than that ? ⭐️
As I was watching that scene, I faintly remembered indeed learning that story / poem, when I was a kid, in my English text books...felt so nostalgic and content...with the things we were taught., now that we are bale to understand the meaning fully 😃

and then Episode 14 - The convo between Falak and her mother at the pool side...at night..

Insightful observation by Falak -  

All about a man and a woman - A man being a door that is closed and a woman sitting there and just admiring same, not bothered if he is willing to open it or not...

A man being a wall, and a woman a creeper which just beautifies it with its flowers and leaves...and gives it a shade...

Such deep , meaningful thoughts, cannot be limited to just one religion...

They are applicable over the entire human race ⭐️
adi2512 thumbnail
Thank you, so much ...Arti, for the caps 
Looking at thse happy pics, it just tugs at your heart 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: adi2512

and then Episode 14 - The convo between Falak and her mother at the pool side...at night..

Insightful observation by Falak -  

All about a man and a woman - A man being a door that is closed and a woman sitting there and just admiring same, not bothered if he is willing to open it or not...

A man being a wall, and a woman a creeper which just beautifies it with its flowers and leaves...and gives it a shade...

Such deep , meaningful thoughts, cannot be limited to just one religion...

They are applicable over the entire human race ⭐️

uff this scene! is so brilliant no words!😭😭

how salman actually became a window too to god...woh kehte hai na, when all "doors" are closed (in this case- salman - btw this character is so disgusting and spineless and well I couldnt understand what sucked more - the character or the showpiece plastic boy meekal - yeah he looks great, but thats not enuf😳), a window opens...and thats what I loved when she called salman the closed door! 👏👏

this particular site, gives fabulous reviews of the episodes per show -

and this is what they wrote for keechad scene -

"The mud scene, which we had been waiting for since the promos, happened, and it was everything and beyond. Falak's painful desperation, her frenzied rush to expunge all that she sees as having previously done wrong - her unfocused glazed eyes, her initial zombie-like state, and later snapping out of it to lose all semblance of sanity as she desperately dug in the dirty water, trying to find that elusive something - all spoke volumes. While it was Falak who held everybody's attention, I found it difficult to look away from Mehrunnisa. Hina Bayat had almost no lines, but her body language and expressions said it all. Here is a woman who has everything n more, but all the wealth in the world cannot ease an iota of the pain her daughter is going through. She is a woman so well-versed in the ways of the world, but here she's completely at loss as to how to deal with this change in her daughter. Its not just Falak who has seen her true reflection - Mehrunnisa too is now standing in front of the unforgiving mirror, compelled to reflect on how and where it all went wrong. Hina Bayat is superb as the increasingly agitated Mehrunnisa.

Mahira Khan. Ever since the very first episode of Shehr-e Zaat aired, the big debate among viewers seems to have been whether Mahira was the correct choice for Falak or not. I think the last couple of episodes should have put an end to that; for those still on the fence I think this episode should definitely do it. After seeing her today as Falak, I watched a clip of Humsafar, and it was like watching two completely different women. Excellently done!!"

+++++++++
what to say - I loved how they pointed out that mehrunissa too got a huge jhatka👏 what a parallel there👏

there are some shows which leave a profound impact...SEZ is one of them...

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Edited by Anjali_ - 9 years ago